Author Topic: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......."  (Read 14723 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Yet another Forum RP "Sigh......."
« on: July 01, 2006, 10:07:33 pm »
Allright, the rules will work similar to the ones in this thread.
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=1886.msg46134#msg46134

But don't stop that thread just because of this one.

Now that thats settled I'll get this started.

I'm going into the story.
It was a dark and stormy night, up on the hill of terror, and
(Just joking. :D )

I was walking through the forest on my way to town, I had a particular buisness deal to take care of today.
(I will use the same character from the thread I put above for the ease of everyone.)

I know, small. But that leaves a lot of room for everyone else.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:53:43 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another Forum RP "Sigh...."
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 10:19:46 pm »
I'm going into the story.

I waited on top of a tree branch over the path to the city my blue jeans geting caught in a branch again I got them out only to find my white shirt with a red dragon emblem on it snaged in a branch too.I got I out of the branch when i hear a craking sound then again only louder finaly i heared it again and the branch broke. I fell on top of someone.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 10:53:11 pm »
I just thought of something, Copying!

A fifteen-year old girl with blond hair that goes down to her knees, with a loose white shirt with green rims, no sleeves with a glowing white jewel in the middle of the chest walks in the building. She is wearing a small teal locket, a cryptic watch, and a small black belt which appears to be holding a variety of items. She is wearing what appears to be white gym shorts as well. Her eyes are a bright yellow, almost glowing. She has the slender, thin type of build and about the right height for her age. (What is that anyway?)

Ow! Someone fell on top of me. "Hey, get off me!" I shout at the person on top of me as I start to wriggle out from under.

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 10:57:34 pm »
"No."

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 10:58:55 pm »
"I said get off!" As I try to move out from under, slowly wriggling out.

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 11:15:25 pm »
"Al right." I get off of the girl."Well that was a bit of fun for a change."

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 11:21:31 pm »
I get up, and dust myself off. After getting the dirt off I say. "Thanks." and begin to walk away.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 11:35:45 pm »
I'm going into the story!

I hear some noises in the woods. I ran to them, after being lost in the woods for a days it was good to hear some voices. I saw two people doing something weird, one was on top of the other one. I didn't care I needed to figure out what happened, one day i go camping then the next day your somewhere else, I don't even know how long I was gone.

"Eh Tehf." the person who was on top of the girl got of, speaking some weird language, "Tell ghet yer a oe u ghert iet im ghater."

The girl got up, did something that made dust flie everywhere and said "Teg" and began to walk away.

I said something but they didn't reply, I walked up and even poked the girl to get her attention but she didn't see me, I looked down and saw that I couldn't even see me, all I could see was a glowing blob. I was the glowing blob, I was a small (baseball sized), floating, glowing, blob, with no way of talking, lost, and couldn't understand a word anyone was saying. I went infront of the girlto see if she would see me.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 11:37:22 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 02:24:47 pm »
Now that the girl was going I decided to put om my sunglasses. I found them in my pocket but they werent the same glasses I bough they seemed to have a alienish neon green glow emiting from it. I put them on and was awed by the fact that the only difrance was the fact that I saw a greenish glowing blob floating infront of the girl I took them off the blob disapered I put them back on the blob reappered.I decided to follow the blob staring at it.

Offline Quantum Burrito

• K.C. Munchkin Maestro
  • Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Top, Bottom, Burrito
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 02:33:38 pm »
Im going into the game!

There I was, minding my own business, as a hermit living in a cottage in the middle of the forest, when some wierdo wearing neon green sunglasses wallks brazenly through my front door! I thought he may be a burglar, so I snuck up behind him and hit him in the back of the head with my rolling pin.
Quote from: The Will
In a movie, one can always pull back and condemn the character or the artist ... But in playing a game ... we can be encouraged to examine our own values by seeing how we behave within virtual space.
tl;dr. But with all those shiny symbols and numbers it's probably awsome.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 02:53:37 pm »
Another one! EVEL! EBIL! EAHBIGER!!! I might actualy join it...

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 04:28:18 pm »
I notice that same guy get hit by some hermit. I chuckle at that stalker's failed attempt and kept going onward, but then my locket starts to flash.

What will you do?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 04:43:10 pm »
I was following the ghost thingy thenm all of the sudden 'Wooosh' something hit the back of my head "Ow!" I turned around to find the person that hit me a crazed rollong pin wielding maniac."And just who would you be to try and kill me?"

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 07:56:13 pm »
I open the locket, and a flash emmits. next thing I know, there is this floating blob in front of me. I stop and try to figure out what the hell it is.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 08:25:58 pm »
Someone noticed me, a guy in glasses. No wait, they were the green glasses! I've seen those berfore, not sure when though, in a factory of somesort. I tried to do something, tried to communicate, but some jerk knocked him out. But then the girl noticed me to, I gausse you didn't need the glasses to see me. That was good. Wait, the locket she was golding was allso green and glowing. The locket wasn't as familier as the glasses, but i still think I've seen them before. I allready had people (well people with green glowing things) to notice me, but now I need to communicate. But how? I tried to think of words, and I started to glow even brighter, but nothing else happened. I gausse I should just move around to get their attention.  And I glowed some more because that was aweosme.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:31:43 pm by 7 who ate 9 »