Author Topic: I'm so sorry KS and other GS members for my current behaver.  (Read 4550 times)

7 who ate 9

This won't be the best apologize ever but....

First of all I need to say sorry for vandalizing the ViS last night, i really wasn't my self, I know this isn't an excuse but i just want KS to know that i didn't do it without shame, it bugged me the whole day thinking about it. Second, it wasn't just last night, I recently haven't really been a good member. You might noticed. One thing was that I frogot to think about what I was saying, I was trying to be funny or something when I just became somewhat of a spammer. This behaver is not acceptable, I know, but I do notice that what I'm doing is wrong and I'm trying to change who I am. It isn't just here that I'm acting like this, for some reason I just haven't been myself lately anywhere, with firends or at home. Luckily I will be going away for ten days at film camp, I'm trying to become a better person or something. I'm going to leave this place for awhile though, and again I'm really sorry, I hope you guys do frogive me, because I don't like what I'm doing and I don't want to be like this but I don't know how to change to a better person. So I'm going to leave now, and KS I'm extremely sorry about the ViS thing, I promise to never do anything even close to plagiarism again, and to not post if I'm not myself. So once again, sorry GS, sorry Mods, sorry ViS, sorry Patman, sorry KS, and sorry to every one else. See you later, way later.

- Sincerly,

The killer of 9.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: I'm so sorry KS and other GS members for my current behaver.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 06:24:07 pm »
Apology accepted!

Drama!  :-*

Check your inbox kind sir!

werechicken

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 06:55:00 pm »
wow, I normally never apologize publically

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 07:03:34 pm »
Well, 7 ate 9 obviously has something to lose...

werechicken, let us go mock the people in the Spore forum and then sit on a throne made of the crushed dreams of out underlings!

Cheerio!

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 08:29:17 pm »
This won't be the best apologize ever but....

First of all I need to say sorry for vandalizing the ViS last night, i really wasn't my self, I know this isn't an excuse but i just want KS to know that i didn't do it without shame, it bugged me the whole day thinking about it. Second, it wasn't just last night, I recently haven't really been a good member. You might noticed. One thing was that I frogot to think about what I was saying, I was trying to be funny or something when I just became somewhat of a spammer. This behaver is not acceptable, I know, but I do notice that what I'm doing is wrong and I'm trying to change who I am. It isn't just here that I'm acting like this, for some reason I just haven't been myself lately anywhere, with firends or at home. Luckily I will be going away for ten days at film camp, I'm trying to become a better person or something. I'm going to leave this place for awhile though, and again I'm really sorry, I hope you guys do frogive me, because I don't like what I'm doing and I don't want to be like this but I don't know how to change to a better person. So I'm going to leave now, and KS I'm extremely sorry about the ViS thing, I promise to never do anything even close to plagiarism again, and to not post if I'm not myself. So once again, sorry GS, sorry Mods, sorry ViS, sorry Patman, sorry KS, and sorry to every one else. See you later, way later.

- Sincerly,

The killer of 9.

It's perfectly acceptable. Nobody does anything about it, so that must mean they don't care.

werechicken

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 08:29:53 pm »
Well, 7 ate 9 obviously has something to lose...

werechicken, let us go mock the people in the Spore forum and then sit on a throne made of the crushed dreams of out underlings!

Cheerio!
Now that sounds like a plan! let us declare that spore is being delayed another two years just to hear therir pitiful cries 8)

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 09:11:00 pm »

It's perfectly acceptable. Nobody does anything about it, so that must mean they don't care.
Die, plzkthx.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 09:11:49 pm »
Alrdy did, n00b.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 11:45:14 pm »
I actualy might stay, I'll see how things go...

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 01:02:12 am »
Huh? I didnt realise you had done anything that needed an apology. Oh well. Apology accepted, no need to beat yourself up about stuff, water under the bridge and so forth.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2006, 03:55:01 am »
water under the bridge
what the hell does that mean, anyway?

werechicken

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 04:12:51 am »
water under the bridge
what the hell does that mean, anyway?
It's already passed us by

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 04:50:01 am »
ah.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 02:21:29 pm »
I'm deciding whether I should make a formal appology for being a dick... but I can't help having a short attention span and being overly opinionated... it's just who I am... sigh :( If it means anything to anyone, I too am sorry.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 02:24:03 pm »
Thirded.