Author Topic: Spore Wish List (ideas and suggestions you want to see).  (Read 241571 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: Spore Wish List (ideas and suggestions you want to see).
« Reply #1185 on: August 19, 2006, 08:07:55 am »
wel you can make ANYTHNG but the problem is i dont think yu can make male/female at once so u have to do whit gays or lesbians...

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Hectonkhyres

• Scramble Skipper
  • Transcendent Agony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: August 19, 2006, 03:39:33 pm »
Or hermaphrodites.
*shrug*

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: August 19, 2006, 06:24:12 pm »
Dude...Major Run-on..

and "Is you have you will"?

I for one haven't played DK2, so maybe you could explain better than just "the possion spell"
Do you mean poison or possesion?
sorry it was late it's possesion so we control an inveigle certure or machine in to battel our selves
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 06:26:02 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline v_czerny

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
    • Melo: vrykolakas
« Reply #1188 on: August 19, 2006, 11:05:54 pm »
I dont know if this has been said before, if it has sorry.  I would like to be able to create humans (or human looking creatures) I would assume you would be able to because the creature editor can create pretty much anything, i just hope it wouldnt be too far off looking like a normal human

Well, I think you could have one but, as mentioned, it'd either have to a hermaphrodite or asexual. I was planning on making angels as my first race.

Um, in regards to the planet-moving and posession, both are very good ideas, but especially for planet moving, I'd rather it had very limited use (say once every __ game years) so it didn't make destroying people too easy.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 11:08:23 pm by v_czerny »
Walk with me a moment,
Into to the crying dawn.
If you walk with me tonight, dear,
I'll show you how to live.

Offline Melkor

• Lunar Lander Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 21, 2006, 11:49:27 am »
I dont know if this has been said before, if it has sorry. I would like to be able to create humans (or human looking creatures) I would assume you would be able to because the creature editor can create pretty much anything, i just hope it wouldnt be too far off looking like a normal human

I want to play around with that. I just want to make the creature with two legs, two arms. Humanoid. Of course, the mouth alone will make it inhuman.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 21, 2006, 06:39:28 pm »
Hopefully there are human-esque hands and feet and eyes etc.

But too many people are trying to make humans. I think maxis should have a competition for which ones get uploaded, like..the best 3 or something.

Actually, that'd be good for really popular ideas.

Offline Holiace

• Pac-Man Maniac
  • Leader of Tuerero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: August 22, 2006, 04:59:36 am »
A creature that digs a city underground ^^
Victor 6om6a, the Leader of the Tuerero system (http://www.sporewiki.com/Content:Tuerero)

Offline Hectonkhyres

• Scramble Skipper
  • Transcendent Agony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: August 22, 2006, 03:35:45 pm »
Eh. I would have a particular fondness for a creature who raises its offspring on its belly (like scorpions) and throws them as offensive weapons (not like scorpions).

Offline ingen101

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 22, 2006, 04:39:44 pm »
a narration when you get into a new stage by a famous actor (think Laurence fishborne here people! ;D) for example after you finish the cell stage: and so the cell ate and divided until finally a mutation occurred, the cell became multi celled. ( the camera pulls out to reveal your new creature.)

p.s. I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I'm new here.
I can't wait for starcraft 2!....oh wait,I mean spore >.>

Offline v_czerny

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
    • Melo: vrykolakas
« Reply #1194 on: August 23, 2006, 01:21:42 pm »
a narration when you get into a new stage by a famous actor (think Laurence fishborne here people! ;D) for example after you finish the cell stage: and so the cell ate and divided until finally a mutation occurred, the cell became multi celled. ( the camera pulls out to reveal your new creature.)

I think I'd settle for a cutscene.
Walk with me a moment,
Into to the crying dawn.
If you walk with me tonight, dear,
I'll show you how to live.

Offline Hectonkhyres

• Scramble Skipper
  • Transcendent Agony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 23, 2006, 03:38:12 pm »
Bah. Its been done. Leonard Nemoy for Civilization IV, wasn't it?

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1196 on: August 23, 2006, 04:23:51 pm »
I'd love to have someone like Morgan Freeman to do it.

"Life. From the smallest cell to the mightiest beast, they all have life. That quintessential quality that defines the Universe. You are at the start of that stage. Welcome to life."
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline STIG

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 24, 2006, 01:47:03 am »
i would like to see lots of animals fighting differently, not just using limbs either. animals that could tackle or jump on or somthing  ;D

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #1198 on: August 24, 2006, 09:45:59 am »
Extreme Weather. I'd love to see it based on the season, on planet temperature, all of that. For instance, in a monsoon season, you get, guess what, monsoons. But if it's winter, you get snowstorms. I wanna see region based temperatures!
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: August 24, 2006, 10:11:07 am »
I dont know if this has been said before, if it has sorry.  I would like to be able to create humans (or human looking creatures) I would assume you would be able to because the creature editor can create pretty much anything, i just hope it wouldnt be too far off looking like a normal human

Well, I think you could have one but, as mentioned, it'd either have to a hermaphrodite or asexual. I was planning on making angels as my first race.

Um, in regards to the planet-moving and posession, both are very good ideas, but especially for planet moving, I'd rather it had very limited use (say once every __ game years) so it didn't make destroying people too easy.

You know, Will Wright hasn't come out and said, "Hey guys, in Spore, males and females of every species will be the exact same. There will be absolutely no variation between individuals in a species, or between genders. Creatures can never leave their cities once you make it to the Civilisation stage. Also, we've completely taken out the capacity to add feathers or fur to your creature, or to have flying and swimming creatures. Also, insectile creatures are impossible. We've also completely removed collision detection, so you could walk through that tree, but you can't because we've taken out trees too. And buildings. And the cell stage. In fact, we've cancelled the entire project."

Perhaps this is a bit long as a counter to "males and females will be the same," but I'm sick of the pessimism around here. The only person here who knows about what is in Spore is Will Wright, and he don't post. There is no need to jump to conclusions because you didn't see any creatures with fur/with M/F differences/in an underwater city/outside of a city/shooting acid/wielding a ray-gun/wearing a hat in the video.

Tirade over. Personally, I want to see land-based creatures hunt small swimming creatures, which should be possible, provided they come up to the shore. Also, vice-versa with large swimming creatures.
Not a winner anymore.