Author Topic: The Kangorians  (Read 38826 times)

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
Re: The Kangorians
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 12:34:11 pm »
I just got some pics of the Kangorians from Flisch

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?action=pm#15858

i don't actually think, they can see this (you linked your PM index ;))

yeah i know...the head, hands and feet are way to small...
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 12:38:15 pm »
Thanks im not really sure how to get pictures on the screen
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 02:14:53 pm »
// The Kangorian Empire has come in contact with a race known as the Snepres. We have given much information on the galaxy and hope to see them take part in inter-galactic affairs. We have heard troubling news from one of our allies( http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5548.0 ) we shall increase the drone army to 600,000 from the previous number of 200,000 and increase our planetary defenses. Wshall also work on building the Galactic Navy//
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 06:31:19 pm by HanianKnight »
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2006, 02:27:21 pm »
*gives a replica of an (empty) Yunimor plasma heart*

//Greetings Kangorians! We give you a gift for your help in our war. We also give in you a seat in the Congres of Races, which is the new Galactic Embassey on our home planet Ulis. In return we ask for the placement of an embassey on your own planet. We thank the Eternal Kangor! We look forward to meeting you in the Galactic Embassey!

Lord Gundiil of Naw, 1st Senator of the Galactic Embassey//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 03:35:18 pm »
// The Kangorians are intrigued by the offer. We will take a seat in this Congress of Races, we hope it will give equal time to all of the races and not just let the larger empires rule. You may also open an emabassy on the Public Sector. We consider you allies and would like you to know that we would help in the reconstruction of your planet if you asked.

Imagine a dark room lit only by a singe light that is focusing on two Kangorians
Council: Due to how well the Yuminus conflict went over you two will be made partners
General Juntaar: WHAT!!!! How dare you pair me up with this annoying dolt!!!
Ambassador Tunjsan: For once I agree with him, he's a bossy, egotisticle(even shouts are misspelled),moron!!!
Council: We dont care, you two work very well together and are very bright now goodbye.
The Kangorians leave the room and are walking down the hall
Ambassador Tunjsan: So I guess we have to share a room in the Congress of Races now
General Juntaar: You know what.. I dont care if its treason I think the Council is wrong, also I hate you.
Ambassador Tunjsan: Feelings Mutual
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 06:53:40 pm by HanianKnight »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 03:59:57 pm »
// After much research Kangorian Scientist #121 has completed the reproduction problem using help from the people of Yuminus. 10,000,000 new Kangorian will be created. The process involves large amounts of Plasma so we shall continue researching the method of creating new brain code and putting in into a mechanical shell. The new plasma method uses a sort of organic center so they will be marked so that we can later remove it when the organic center is replicated in code.

All praise to the Eternal Kangor//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2006, 04:07:57 pm »
// We have built our embassy. We hope we will not be discriminated for being organic. Also, the organic center is what allows the brain to iniate. By mechanising it, new Kangorians would be born in a coma state  //

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 04:37:02 pm »
// Any new embassys are off limits to the general populace, thus the discrimination that you fear is not possible. When leaving the embassy You will be acommpanied by armed guards. On the reproductive process we will be studying the organic center to find out what part of it initiates the brain, thus we could replicate it with mechanical parts. If we can not find a way to replicate the organic processes then the Kangorians will terminate the new ones. The Eternal Kangor dealt with creating the mechanical bodies in the first place , thus we beleive he can deal with this new problem as well.//
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 04:38:57 pm by HanianKnight »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
Re: The Kangorians,The 4th Crusade Has Begun( Will post info soon)
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2006, 07:19:51 am »
//The Eternal Kangor has Declared that we begin A 4th Crusade against the Organic Kangorians, they will be hunted down and slaughtered to the last one. And tortured until they tell us where more are so that we may kill them to the last one. We shall repeat the process until there are none left. If the Organic Kangorians have built ;owerful defences then we will not waste Kangorian lives, we will destroy the planet,. We have information on a planet near the Ulis, while we sent troops there we scouted the area, the Organic Kangorians were using Kangorian cloaking devices thus remained  undetected for a long time. We will set out on 6 Large Kangore Class Battleships, with the required smaller D-class fighters and B-class bombers. We will also bring 4 carriers holding 500,000 Kangorians and 150,000 battle drones.

We ask that the other races not interfere with this Crusade. If you wish to help then we can give a sample of the cloaking technology so you can look for the Organic Kangorians.

-All praise to the Eternal Kangor//

ooc: people are really getting pissed at the Kangorians for starting this crusade, this could get interesting. But i guess ill have to call it off, i still want to play these guys and people seem to be 99% ready to kill all of them for killing a non- race that is controlled by no one, oh well at least the Kangorians are getting noticed(but no posts ;D)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 06:12:28 pm by HanianKnight »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
Re: The Kangorians,The 4th Crusade Has Ended
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 01:30:49 pm »
// The 4th Crusade has been brought to a premature end. At this news reaching the public 8 million Kangorians have commited suicide. They beleive that this is the end and would rather die by their own hand. The estimation so far is that the suicides will end at 40 million but it is only an estimation. The mobs run through the streets spreading the fear, the government has responded by shooting the fear mongerers on sight. This method has yet to help ease fears. more updates will come in time.//

// In response to the end of the Crusade The battle drone army will be raised to 10 million.//
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 03:18:51 pm by HanianKnight »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 01:25:53 pm »
// In response to the VIS ships taking some old ruins the rate of murders and suicides increase to 11 million suicides and 2 million murders we are considering a self imposed isolation from galactic affairs, all ambassadors and troops would be pulled back to Kangorian territory and it would continue until the problems cease. It is only an idea but a wel considered one none the less.//

ooc: wow, triple posting, ive really gotten lame ;D

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 01:48:53 pm »
OOC: Ignore if HanianKnight doesn't want to take part.

A G.E.C spacecraft crashes on Kangoria. All the passengers are dead, or are they? The droids survived, and snuck into the Kangorian main city, and put the Crescent virus (see thread) into the Kangorian system. The infected machines start broadcasting simultaniously. "Hello, how may I assist? I am reorganizing the galaxy as you requested."

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 02:06:26 pm »
ooc:Sure ill take part, but ive read what you posred a couple of  tmes but i still dont really 'get' what the robots are doing, and what reorganizing the galaxy means ???

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 02:28:31 pm »
OOC: The reorganizing basically means Crescent is attempting to enslave organic species and plant itself into mechanical species. The Great Throne is at risk.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 02:56:09 pm »
ooc: enslaving organic races sounds kinda fun actually, but it will be The eternal Kangor, not some virus. I kinda want to join an RP thread anyway.