Author Topic: The Kangorians  (Read 38862 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: The Kangorians
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 12:00:43 pm »
The only non-organic race The Auyuelcliads have much contact with are The Wexxians, who rever organics.
We think you should re-think your aims, they are dentrimental to progress.///

//There are also the rinthuu, who at one time also had organic bodies put into robotic shells, and the ViS' leader, HEIR.//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 11:25:04 am »
//The Kangorian Empire has expressed desire to join O.T.H.E.R. We also wish to learn more about the reproductive capibilities of other races in the universe that would solve our current problem.//

ooc: im having some trouble thinking of ships and weopons for these guys to use, also i wonder if anyone could make a scetch of the Great Throne, it would just be a massive towere rising out of the ground with cables and wires leading into the ground kinda like a tree's roots.9I cant draw and dont have a scanner.)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 01:03:29 pm by HanianKnight »
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2006, 08:23:46 am »
See the requests thread.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2006, 01:02:59 pm »
o ,thanks for the tip
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 01:36:29 pm »
he being the nice guy i am tried to draw a kangorian,but i don't think i got it right

I think you missed the long neck ::)

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 01:37:58 pm »
Its just a small mistake, other than that its pretty much what i thought it would look like.

//The Kangorian Empire has recently entered the Yunimius conflict. We sent 80,000 of our force of 200,000 battle drones. We have not sent any of our Kangorians because they are too valuble. We sent 2 scientists 1 general and 1 ambassador to help organize our forces. If anyone has any information on the conflict please tell us. sidenote: the drone factory is now up and running, we will be much stronger because of it. The O.T.H.E.R. has not stated whether or not we are in yet, we hope to hear from them soon.//
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 05:30:08 pm by HanianKnight »

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 06:06:48 pm »
//The Forthi greet the Kangorian Empire. We extend to you a chance to join the Delegation of Unified Powers (DUP), seeing as you wish to join an alliance. This organization recently began and already include the Forthi, Tarnaquians and Kratok, although the Kratok may be ejected if their former actions impede progress with other alliances. We wish to hear from you.//
(OOC: Check out the thread Delegation of Unifed Powers (DUP) A new alliance)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 01:06:20 am »
The Great Throne

« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 10:00:41 am by operaghost21 »
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 04:42:04 am »
That's awesome Opera.I was gonna give drawing it a go but....nah.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 09:19:06 am »
oh man i'm still working on my pic but the door way is eather to big or it isin't a mile high .....and where's the metalic groud  ;D ;).
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 09:48:51 am »
oh man i'm still working on my pic but the door way is eather to big or it isin't a mile high .....and where's the metalic groud  ;D ;).

*shrugs*
doesn't have to be a doorway
 :D
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 12:22:30 pm »
//The Kangorian Empire has entered the conflict with the Yuminus race. We have devoted 80,000 battle drones ,18 B-class bombers(one class weaker than A-class bombers) and 2 of our best scientists a general and an ambassador.  We have found very interesting information about the "mechanized hearts" that are used as sheilds on the planet. They may just hold the secret to Kangorian reproduction. scientist # 121 is in charge of the project.
May the Eternal Kangor grant him his wisdom//

//We are allowing The Auyuelcliads to build an embassyon our home world.//
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:27:21 pm by HanianKnight »

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 07:06:44 pm »
//Seeing as the Kangorians are in the DUP, could this embassy be open to the entire Delegation. It is understood if the Auyuelcliads do not accept this or even if the Kangorians wish to keep their embassy private.
-Forthi Delegation, Speaker of the DUP//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 09:59:53 pm »
// the Kangorian Empire would allow the Dup to build an embassy on the homeworld but in the public sector. The Auyuelcliads Embassy is in the private sector because of a special treaty we signed. We apologize if we seem secretive or to be playing favorites, we do value the DUP very much but the private sector is where the Great Throne is located and the Auyuelcliads have a special meeting with The Eternal Kangor. But yes we would love to have the embassy on our home planet.//

« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 10:48:20 am by HanianKnight »

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 11:15:34 am »
ooc: After looking through the creature forums a bit I decided that the Kangorians need to build some sort of Kick-a$$ weapon. "Thinks for a second or two" i know ill make some sort of awsome tank thingy drone that could own quite a few of the universes ground forces or something. 'goes off to lab(room) to think'

I just got some pics of the Kangorians from Flisch

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:37:29 pm by HanianKnight »