Author Topic: My first creture -- Smem  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
My first creture -- Smem
« on: June 29, 2006, 03:51:44 pm »
At the moment i can only find red and yellow pencils so I decided not to colour it in :P and its my first attempt, what you think?

Creture One
Ansepelapod

(Well originally I never knew this forum had its own Spore section and I joined to help a friend, but now I found this lovely little place and I like this idea  ;D)

In a world dominated by huge birds only one is so stupid that it can be known as a super power, THE PIGEON. With its ability to multiply at a rate that rivals bacteria themselves they soon grew big and muscular effectively dominating the planet. As these birds thrived the over species had to adapt to live in this new harsh world and so the Ansepelapod's arrived.

The Ansepelapod is a small animal which powerful hind legs which it uses for tunnelling. Pigeons even though super intelligent still have basic flaws, there beak. The pigeon’s beak is to stubby to reach the smaller animals so only they can survive in a world ruled by pigeons. The Ansepelapod's are a form of lizard that hunt these huge pigeons using there bony tale, there tale is build with an exoskeleton which at the end is thorn which when shook unfolds into spikes, this adaptation had no practical use what so ever as these lizards eat smaller bugs and insects but they seem to attract but instead are used to attract other members of the species as they have a light conversation.

The Second Creature

The Pigeon Worm

The pigeon worm is a long Creature who feasts upon the stubbiness of the world’s most dominant creature, THE PIGEON. They erect the long above the surface squirming around trying to imitate a worm who has burrowed out of the earth to bask in the warmth of the sun, the pigeon who cant stand any other creatures social lives decides to fly down and try eating the worm hoping to devour some of its happiness. The pigeon worm is a close relative of the earthworm and disliked this uncanny behaviour so it decided to lay its traps in revenge for its earthworm brethren.

Due to pigeons eating habits, namely pecking the flaw whenever it tires of lunging its head with every step they have made a rather strange diet of dirt and bread crumbs which they still enjoy even after dominating the world; The Pigeon Worms enjoys a tastes meal of dirt and bread crumbs which the pigeons seem to stockpile in the oversized bodies. This poor diet has lead the Pigeon Worms to eat dirt as it is no different from the actual pigeons but instead catch pigeons just as a common pass time.

As for its appearance it’s about 10 meters long when fully gestated. This creature is both male and female but needs others of its species to properly reproduce. These creatures have no eyes but instead is covered with lots of hairs used to detect the tiniest movement but as this creature is big these hairs are useless as they only detect tiny things so instead just hope to randomly bump into each other after taunting the odd pigeon. Once they are fertilised eggs build up inside of them until they eventually die and the young worms stick the tongue above the surface hoping to grab onto a pigeon and separate it from eh other worms as they tend to eat each other for the nutrients which dirt doesn’t provide. The pigeon worm hold up to 10,000 eggs but most of which eat each other leaving a survival rating of less that 1%. 

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:54:06 pm by Smem »

Waffles own you: Dude you hate me ='(
Smem: i hate no one
Waffles own you: what about pigeons :p
Smem: pigeons arn't one they are many

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
Re: My first creture -- Smem
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 04:07:49 pm »
Very Nice and original :)
What's there home planet like? Huge? Small? Full of forests?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 04:15:49 pm by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

Offline arriman

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 04:09:48 pm »
that's an....interesting creature and planet. lol

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 03:49:23 am »
well I guess for giant pigeons a giant world is needed :P as for the planet it would be mostly woods, as wood pigeons are the biggest of the lot, probably a medium sized ocean, one that takes up about halve the planet, oh and the pigeons would probably be the size if big dogs…. Or small horses ;D

... o my i just noticed i left <insert name> in tehre  :o i gota change that
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 03:59:21 am by Smem »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 10:06:51 am »
Sound good. Wonder how you will continue....  ;)

What will you do?

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 01:02:30 pm »
i dunno... maybe il draw the world in which the pigeons live in  ;D... when i say that i meen like the a city not a planet but until then il put in alittle scenary.

;Note i onyl have red and yellow pencils  :P

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:17:38 pm by Smem »

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 02:45:22 pm »
Its pretty... looks like desert scape.

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 02:49:41 pm »
Aww thanks  ;D i drew it for somthing totaly diffrent but it still works  :D well i drew somthing that portrays the culture of my world, wait a sec let me uplaod it

Offline Inaru

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Are you sure ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 02:49:58 pm »
yeah its nice, learn me to draw like that :P =P

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 03:20:26 pm »
lol il learn you good  ;D and so my world begins

Oh and thanks Luminar for the idea

well Here it is, JPG it takes out teh fienr qualities  :'(

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:37:45 pm by Smem »

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 04:50:47 pm »
The Second Creature
 As the body hasn’t been drawn yet just assume it looks good ;D, well i drew this one in pen just to see if it would look better and sorry for double post but the last picture was just to big.

The Pigeon Worm

The pigeon worm is a long Creature who feasts upon the stubbiness of the world’s most dominant creature, The Pigeon. They erect the long above the surface squirming around trying to imitate a worm who has burrowed out of the earth to bask in the warmth of the sun, the pigeon who cant stand any other creatures social lives decides to fly down and try eating the worm hoping to devour some of its happiness. The pigeon worm is a close relative of the earthworm and disliked this uncanny behaviour so it decided to lay its traps in revenge for its earthworm brethren.

Due to pigeons eating habits, namely pecking the flaw whenever it tires of lunging its head with every step they have made a rather strange diet of dirt and bread crumbs which they still enjoy even after dominating the world; The Pigeon Worms enjoys a tastes meal of dirt and bread crumbs which the pigeons seem to stockpile in the oversized bodies. This poor diet has lead the Pigeon Worms to eat dirt as it is no different from the actual pigeons but instead catch pigeons just as a common pass time.

As for its appearance it’s about 10 meters long when fully gestated. This creature is both male and female but needs others of its species to properly reproduce. These creatures have no eyes but instead is covered with lots of hairs used to detect the tiniest movement but as this creature is big these hairs are useless as they only detect tiny things so instead just hope to randomly bump into each other after taunting the odd pigeon. Once they are fertilised eggs build up inside of them until they eventually die and the young worms stick the tongue above the surface hoping to grab onto a pigeon and separate it from eh other worms as they tend to eat each other for the nutrients which dirt doesn’t provide. The pigeon worm hold up to 10,000 eggs but most of which eat each other leaving a survival rating of less that 1%. 

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 05:16:34 pm »
I like how you made a planet that revolves around your hatred of pigeons :D.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 06:41:35 pm »
You should make a predator that has Pigeon dropping camouflage. So it can get really close to them without being scene.

Offline Smem

• Mystery House Madman
  • British Waffle
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 05:24:36 am »
Lol nice idea i mite just draw that, later on in the day.

Oh and pigeons are EVIL  >:( they took out my TV... the pigeons attack my TV arial and i had to live without TV for 2 hole days  :o until the repair man came to fix it and i could swear i saw one of the pigeons with a bit of the arial in its mouth kewing from the other side of my garden...

Offline Inaru

• Space Invaders Junkie
  • Are you sure ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2006, 05:28:25 am »
they cant help it they where born evil  :o