Poll

The information on the Syrbor I'd like to see next is...

technology such as their nanocells.
2 (15.4%)
their homeplanet and cities.
6 (46.2%)
a diagram of their home system.
3 (23.1%)
just a bunch more pretty pictures with litte/no explanation!
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: New Race: The Syrbor (take the poll!)  (Read 18740 times)

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
Re: New Race: The Syrbor
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 10:01:52 am »
ok I updated the first post, check up there to see the new info about what happened before the TriCrusade!

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
  • He's Probably a Good Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 09:45:02 pm »
ooc:thats a pretty cool creature i know im a newb so my opinions pretty worthless but good job.

//robotic voice: This message is designated to the leader of the palnet Frittera, Recent information that the Kangorian Empire has aquired suggests that a group of Organic Kangorians have visited your world. If this is true and they still are in existance and at your world than please destroy them and give us there heads as proof. If you refuse to please allow us to visit your world and dispose of them ourselves. Trust us their death is for the greator good of The Eternal Kangor.// message ends

ooc:this can get interesting for both of our races now. if you dont know what im talking about just check out the Kangorians page, i just made it so im trying out my race for the first time. im a newb so sorry if i messed up with something :-\
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 08:09:09 am »
//The Syrbor have encountered no alien races on their planet for as long as history has been written.  Any Organic Kangorians that may be on our planet are hear without our knowledge, which we extremely doubt.  Even if there are Organic Kangorians, The Alliance of Stars would grant them safe harbor until proof of their wrong-doings could be given or until they commit crimes against the people of Frittera.  We ask that the Mechanized Kangorians accept this and respect our policy on this issue.  If any large problem shall arise we will be in contact with you.

Telgar, Prime Fritteran//

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 08:15:04 am »
// Would you allow for a Kangorian ambasador visit your planet to write out plans for us to search your planet with a single scout ship, if it finds nothing we will leave you and your race alone.//
By the time you finish reading this signature, I've gotten into your house, stolen your t.v., and re-decorated the place so that it fits with your hipster lifestyle.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 08:21:12 am »
//An ambassador may be sent, but plans for a search are not guranteed.  We will not allow a search of out planet without good reason.  What have the organic Kangorians done to warrant execution?//

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 08:29:19 am »
//An ambassador may be sent, but plans for a search are not guranteed. We will not allow a search of out planet without good reason. What have the organic Kangorians done to warrant execution?//

///The Auyuelcliads asked this question earlier. There was not a satisfactory answer.

Greetings!! I am Mesti Jemba'ad oh house Tjar. I am serving as Diplomat for The Auyuelcliad empire, as well as the O.T.H.E.R ambassador to the Syrbor. I ask permission to land on your worlds and meet with your leaders.

I propose the same deal offered to all by The Auyuelcliad Empire:

Trade Rights
Freedom of Passage for Missionaries
An invitation to O.T.H.E.R

As a token of my good faith, i have brought a cargo of several SilverFish warships. (See the Vehicle Thread)

May The Unspoken smile on you,

Mesti Jemba'ad of House Tjar,
First Harrakai of Topai Moulon,
Govener of Traibu Hillside Province,
Cantabriaire Acolyte,
High Judge of the 7th Jucidial Court.//
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline HanianKnight

• Choplifter Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 08:36:36 am »
//The plans for the ambassador will be carried out. The crimes of the Organic kangorians are many. They are traitors to The Eternal Kangor. They refused to leave their organic forms and embraced the weaknesses in themselves. Because of their radical stance against The Eternal Kangor and his creations they are classified as the worsl of the scum. All organic Kangorans must be destroyed. The ambassador will arrive to discuss plans for the search and any other worthwhile plans.The rest of the information is classified.  Perhaps our races can benifeit eachother in the future.

Thank you and All Praise To The Eternal Kangor//

ooc: my race is supposed to be a little stubborn about the reasons for hating the Organic Kangorians, in their eyes by not becoming mechanical that was treason.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 09:21:47 am by HanianKnight »

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 10:44:15 am »
I present the new Syrbor Battle Ring:

A double functional battleship and defensive orbital platform.  Although the Syrbor currently have no interest in war they are aware that with expansion into the galaxy comes the threat of hostile races.  Three are currently in orbot around Frittera and a fourth is to be given to OTHER as a token of peace.  Along with the shipt come the Syrbors' most advanced Quantum Ring technology.  We hope that this is to the liking of the OTHER Diplomats and those they represent.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 11:30:09 am »
///The Auyuelcliadic diplomats would like to express pleasure at seeing the Syrbor Battle Rings. They look formidable weopons indeed.///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 03:24:39 pm »
Uhhh that ship is so NICE!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2006, 03:27:02 pm »
//The ViS had not considered vessels in the form of a ring... intriguing. //
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 08:01:23 am »
Ok, the government's name has changed from the Alliance of Stars to the Fritteran Republic, ta-da!

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2006, 08:22:59 pm »
//The plans for the ambassador will be carried out. The crimes of the Organic kangorians are many. They are traitors to The Eternal Kangor. They refused to leave their organic forms and embraced the weaknesses in themselves. Because of their radical stance against The Eternal Kangor and his creations they are classified as the worsl of the scum. All organic Kangorans must be destroyed. The ambassador will arrive to discuss plans for the search and any other worthwhile plans.The rest of the information is classified.  Perhaps our races can benifeit eachother in the future.

Thank you and All Praise To The Eternal Kangor//

ooc: my race is supposed to be a little stubborn about the reasons for hating the Organic Kangorians, in their eyes by not becoming mechanical that was treason.

//Until you provide more relevant information to warrant a search we must deny your request to search our planet.  Your ambassador may stay may stay in Rengala for as long as you need to return and retrieve him.  However, he may stay to speak of other issues if you see it fit to do so.

-Fritteran High Council//

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 08:52:58 pm »
Solar System:  The Syrbor solar system is named Jangra, containing only 3 planets. 
Cyonar: The closest to the sun it is a relatively small planet made up of solid rock and holding an unbreathable atmosphere, it is incapable of sustaining life and has no moons. 
Kremar: The second planet from the sun and also the large gas giant that Frittera Orbits around, it has an atmosphere rich in hydrogen, helium and Neon.  It has 4 moons, one of which is Frittera, the Syrbor homeworld.  Syrbor is the largest of the moons but not the only one capable of sustaing life.  Of the three other moons(Der, Reeng, and Ubel) Ubel is the second largest and has the beginnings of very early life.  It is still largely volcanic and contains organisms no more complex than a legged Krato Worm(a species indigineous to Frittera, I may draw it later).  Kremar's orbit is nearly a perfect circle around it's sun(Named Jangra, just like the system).
     Frittera:  The homeworld of the Syrbor, holds numerous life and is the only celestial body in the system to hold intelligent
     life.  It also has a very radical orbital path and therefore very rapidly changing seasons.  Since Kremar's orbit is near-circular it's
     climate is always the same but Frittera orbits AROUND Kremar, and is the furthest set-back moon from it.  It's seasons change as it
     completes an orbit around Kremar, as it moves closer to the sun and then further away, eventually being blocked completely from
     the sun's light by Kremar, this however only lasts about half a day on Frittera though and is called "The Frozen Night."
     Ubel:  Ubel began to be explored just before the TriCrusade, in fact it was the spark that lit the fire.  The finding of the
     beginnings of life on Ubel lead to the great war over beliefs, it was the last space mission the Syrbor would make until the end of
     the Three Century war.
Plinec: The third and last planet in the Janga System is not very much further from the sun than Kremar but doesn't hold much of an atmosphere.  It may be close to the size of Frittera but it's atmosphere is unbreathable like Cyonar's.  It's entire surface is pock-marked from impacts and mountainous from great tectonic activity(these tectonic shifts have declined though and the planet's surface is becoming less hostile for life).  It has one ring and one moon around it, it is being considered by the Syrbor to be Frittera-Formed(haha, I didn't even notice before that Frittera rhymes with terra) or at lest being colonized with domed cities primarily for research and later for population expansion.

Hey hope you guys liked this!  I think I'll start drawing some Fritteran wild life soon.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:58:38 pm by nuclearchinchila »

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 08:56:59 pm »
Whoo!? Seriously, if it looks anything like your ship, and species, I think we could actually the next Naucean.