Author Topic: The Belottrians  (Read 6084 times)

Offline Evil Weasel

• Video Pinball Wizard
  • Crazy dancing weasel!
    • View Profile
Re: The Belottrians
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 01:49:14 pm »
Upright and sentient is what makes humans humans...  How can "upright and sentient" and "human hybrid" be two different things?
By hybrid he meant physically, with human-style legs (which, despite being a furry myself, I can't stand) and human hair.
"25 legged tentacles with arms coming from thier arses don't interest me in the least (if that's your definition of originality)." ~Me

Offline Inkling

• S.T.U.N. Runner
  • Not a Squid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 11:48:20 am »
Interesting idea, it reminds me of the Redwall books I read when I was a kid.  With all the creatures that will be running around in Spore, I think there will be room for some weasels.
Probably not a Goat, either.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 11:53:34 am »
I used to read Redwall. All about little Mice and Squirrels killing each other with Meideval weopons. Written by someone whose name was remarkably similar to "Jacque Chirac".

But, I digress, try not to touch antique threads like this one. They need to be left beneath protective layers of RP's and "Hey, Let's make a Galatic Map."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.