Author Topic: Pseudo Sequence: Chapter One: The Revloution  (Read 24319 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: Pseudo Sequence: Chapter One: The Revloution
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 12:12:21 pm »
And so the Garganommoths seperated and started searching in the system's planets for any signs of this beast.

why would they search the planets? they're all in the scion complex, which itself is on the side of a moon
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 12:52:58 pm »
The "Beast" Had just reentered Scion Complex when it spotted an anubian soaring high above. Quickly hiding away it snickers. A few minutes later several buildings get leveled that were right under the Anubian.

Tsozin//Whoa//he jumps up and hovers as the building he was standing on collapses//This is Tsozin get here now i found the suspect

back at the building
Raizin //i'm comming//then he looks at pod//dang i knew you would slow us down(pod can't fly or run as fast as an Anubian),how fast can you run Pod,i'm going ahead try and keep up//
Raizin busted out the door and flew off leaving Pod behind to run.

In scion

Tsozin//aright where are you//said Tsozin staring through the dust//he stayed up keeping his distance from the ground//
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 12:55:38 pm »
Pod began running. While not nearly as fast as an anubian in flight, his burning desire for revenge kept his legs pumping, and he managed to keep Raizin in his sights.
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 01:37:26 pm »
Link on first post. ;)

Over in a building not to far away....

Thats right, focus on the pretty colors. It locks onto Tsozin. Almost, almost, gotcha! It fires a laser directly at the back of Tsozin and fires six Homing missiles (Or the equivalents of them.) at him, which haven't struck yet. "Hehehe!" The villain closes the window and starts to walk down to the second floor. Well well that went nicely. I think I have time to raid some supplies before I set the bombs and make my leave. A Guard walks into the room just as it was about to leave.

Anonymous Officer: Hold it right there!
......... : Why should I?
Anonymous Officer: We have video of your every move so I suggest you comply!
......... : Oh, please! I have already disabled all forms of security here. And actually taken control of one of your battle droids.
Anonymous Officer:Wait WHAT?
......... : NOW!
A Android Naucean comes out of the shadows and knocks the Guard to the ground.
Anonymous Officer:Ugghhh!
......... : You see, I am the one in control, I am all that isn't!
Anonymous Officer: What is that thing, what are you?!?
......... : I gave you the corrdinates, meet up with me at the rendezvous point after you are done here.
The Android nods and proceeds to strangle the guard.
The villain continues downward....

(Android Equiv.)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:49:45 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 06:39:34 pm »
Tsozin//ahhh//six missiles come at him,he dodges the first by a foot and drops down with the other missiles following//oh what a time not to be Raizin,//hello Raizin this tsozin, HELP!//
com//I'm almost there//
tsozin//dipped and ducked in the air from the missiles but they kept comming,his wings tired and and began running from them//this is useless,I'm dead*moan*.....wait//he reaches in his pocket//Raizin's never before tested power pills//he grabs one and pops it in his mouth

ooc:the power pills are concentrated balls of sugar,protein and other energy and muscle enhancing nutrients,the pills nutrients spread through the body giving more strength,speed,and stamina.

ic:Tsozin and dodges a missile and runs and hides behind rubble//c'mon c'mon hm//tsozin gets the energy and flies up higher and higher,the missiles right behind him,with them gaining,he tucks his wing and dives down right pass the missiles,he flies right before landing and goes through the streets inches from the ground,the missile now turn around and one by one dive bomb Tsozin.//just a little closer//right before the first hits Tsozin square in the head he uses his arms and legs to pull himself sideways,the missile hits the floor in an explosion,tsozin does it three more time but the explosions from the impact on the floor tires Tsozin,on the fifth,Tsozin destroys the missile the same as the other but the explosion knocked him on the floor on his back,the final missile locks on his head and flies in a dive bomb style.//that's it I'm out//he looks side ways and sees a rock and grabs it//this has to do it//he gets up,rears up and with the pills remaining power he chucks the rock at the missile,the rock knocks the missile at the last second in to the floor but to close to Tsozin.the explosion knocks back into a a flip and he slams into a wall and slumps down badly injured//ha//he says weakly//at least I'm still alive//after that Tsozin fall unconscious.after a while Raizin reaches Scion and finds an area in rubble and dives down and lands,
Raizin//TSOZIN,TSOZIN,where is he//he works through the rubble and find Tsozin,beat on the wall unconscious//no//he goes to Tsozin and inspects his wounds,eventually Pod finds them
Pod//what happened!this place is a reck//
Raizin//stillwant to rip his throat off/
Pod looks at Tsozin's battered body
Raizin//c'mon we gotta go back to base,we can't continue like this.
Pod//base?//
Raizin//just follow me//they go through the rubble with Raizin carrying Tsozin,eventually the enter a house,the place looks old,unkempt,with nothing but a fridge with some meat,a table and some chairs.
Pod//this is your base//
Raizin//just be quiet and watch//he hands Tsozin to Pod and pushes the fridge and presses a button making a scanner appear and scans Raizin's eye and then asks for a password//black assassins//the wall goes back reveling stairs to a secret room//follow me//the enter a shiny room with tables, chairs,screen,high Tech stuff, two beds,and a table covered in paper and gadgets//put him on the bed,let him rest he'll wake up in a bit//Raizin the goes to the table with the gadgets while Pod put Tsozin on the bed.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 07:07:10 pm »
"I spoke too soon, nice base." Gaff says. "Sooo...what do we do until he gets better?" Pod asks, pointing at tsozin.
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 08:19:06 pm »
tinkeringke yourself at home,have a bite//he points at the shiny fridge// just don't bother me//Raizin then started thinkering on some doohickey.
Pod//humph,Tsozin was right,you are grouchy//
Raizin//sue me,living your child hood in the shadows,with him//he points at Tsozin//wouldn't make you a jolly guy//
Pod proceeded to opening the fridge with expanded reveling tons and tons of preserved,delicious meat.pod,unable to contain himself,started salivating while thinking what to eat first.eventually Tsozin starts moaning and wakes up and Raizin and Pod go up to him.
Tsozin/man how i end up here//he looks at Raizin//hey guess what the pills work
Raizin//thats good to here,now did you see the suspect//
Pod//yea i want to know how he looked like//
Tsozin//actually//he smiles raising Pods hopes//nope//
Pod//no!NO!//
Tsozin//To much dust,but i do know he has access to missiles,figured that out the hard way//
Raizin//well it seems that he got away by the way i found you,we'll rest for now and look for more clues in the morning//Raizin walks back up to his inventions desk and continues working
while pod hand Tsozin a meaty leg to feast on.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 08:48:27 pm »
Back with our villian....
//Interlopers decimated.//
//Good. It seems that we have acomplished our goal, the main weapons company is sending all their stuff to a transport off the planet. But that will take some time. I believe you know what to do now.//
//Head to the transport and seize it, along with all that dangerous ****.//
//Exactly. Wait a second, the tracker is still working.//
//Right, right. I only blew up one. (Levels building that it was in to ground.) They still alvie now?//
//Yes.//
//Don't worry, what could an infant Torpal and a Anubian do to ME?//
//True, but then again they could say the same kind of thing about you. never underestimate your opponent.//
//Me, miscalculate? Have you forgotten what I am?!?//
//No, I haven't. Also I notice that our tactics are attracting attention, so be on the watchout for more interlopers.//
//I know that! One more thing, how is the Embyro doing?//
//It is attaining its second metamorphisis as we speak. Soon I will need some other materials though, I believe you know what they are.//
//Yes I do. I'll get them to you soon. When that is done, the Council will be sorry! Hehehe! Over and out.//

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 10:27:37 am »
the next day
early in the morning the trio wakes up,and get a decent breakfast in scion restaurants.
Raizin//well we lost the enemy,but he is bound to attack again we just have to be on the look out,but until then we have nothing,now what about you Pod,we need to know if you can fight or slow us down,you say you can take either one of us in hand to hand,so lets see if a child like you can beat Tsozin//
Pod looks at Tsozin,thinking of what he'll get himself into but like a topal would,he readily agrees
Tsozin//well if you want to take me on great,even with my injuries i can still take you//
Raizin//come Pod//they go home into the tech room and open a underground stairway into the darkness, Tsozin flips a switch turn on lights revealing a huge arena with a table on the side with more gadgets,you see rocks,a swords,and knives all around.
Tsozin//this is the our testing room,but we can spruce it up for a battle arena//they all pick up all the training materials and Raizin goes to his desk
Raizin //you can start at any time//
tsozin backs off luring pod to the center of the arena but pod makes the first move and charges at Tsozin,all hands ready to punch but before he hits Tsozin jumps to the side but Pod catches this and follows,it a cat and mouse chase but Tsozin is slowed down by his injury.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 10:41:28 am »
As the fight continues, Pod notices Tsozin slowing down. Finally, Pod sees his chance, as he leaps forward, tackling Tsozin to the ground. He lands two punches, before he stops and says, grinning, "Is that good enough for you?" Tsozin pushes Pod off of him, kicking him to the ground, while calling out, "Nope, you'll have to do better than that!"
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2006, 10:48:49 am »
As the fight continues, Pod notices Tsozin slowing down. Finally, Pod sees his chance, as he leaps forward, tackling Tsozin to the ground. He lands two punches, before he stops and says, grinning, "Is that good enough for you?" Tsozin pushes Pod off of him, kicking him to the ground, while calling out, "Nope, you'll have to do better than that!"
Pod dashes in rage
Tsozin//okay now or never//
to pod it all happens in slow motion right before contact Tsozin slips to his right but slashes pods l the jumps left quickly and lands a kick in pods face leaving him dazed,when pod regains focus Tsozin is gone
Tsozin//looking for me//
Tsozin pounces on pods back slamming him into the floor,he has him in a pin holding his arms down with his arms and wings.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2006, 11:37:18 am »
After that same span of time, at the transport area....
There appears to be no diffrence, except that there is nothing exiting, no ships, no people, nothing.
Inside is the same as well, spare the middle which has been turned into a single massive room. This is where all the weapons, armors, and everything of use is being brought.
That was too easy, I was expecting at least SOME resistance! Thought the captor of the building.
//I've taken control of the building, and the droves of dangerous stuff.//
//Excelent, things are going well. Too well, do you think that this is a setup?//
//No way! We are just that great!//
//Of course.... (Pauses)  Anyway I have gotten the location of the main power system of Scion. All we need is that and there will be zero resistance in the taking of the drifting controls, and then we will control all of Scion.//
//Send me the location. Also you can come here to pick up those supplies at any time.//
//I'll be seeing you soon.//
(Transmission disconnected)

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2006, 07:53:48 pm »
Pod//arg,what happened//
Raizin //tsozin got you//
Pod//i see that but it happened soo fast//
Tsozin//it's the final piece to beat a powerful enemy,i find the techniqe the best way to beat a torpal...arg//Tsozin lets goes of pod a grabs his leg//the kick did a number on me//
Raizin //can you walk//
Tsozin gets up slowly and walks a bit//yep just hurts a bit but i'm fine,but we should get to work//
Raizin//you should get injured more often as it makes you think more//
Tsozin//ha ha....lets just go//the trio get out of the base,they fly up a building with Raizin holding Pod up with some difficulty.
Pod//now what//
Raizin//now we look for anything wierd//
Pod//like seeing an empty transport area that is ussually jam packed all day long
Tsozin//yea that a pretty good example//
Pod//it's not an example,look//he points off into the distance at the empty transport area//
Tsozin//wow uh nice work//
Raizin//it seems you might have some use in you,if it's the suspect then we're going to have to get or big guns//
Pod//you use guns!?//
Raizin// i was speaking metaphoricly//
they head back,RAizin pases his power pills to tsozin and pod then he and Tsozin head into the wepons room and gear up,they leave and head out towards the transport area.

Ooc:i had a hard time trying to figure out an escuse to go to the transport area but i found a way.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 08:46:47 pm »
A single Small ship, unknown of type, enters the Transport center.
OOC: the Transport center is called "Tesjen Spacelines"

What will you do?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 12:11:14 pm »
Two Omics are in a smoky room with a computer in front of one of them tapping away. Suddenly the computer emits an alarm and a window pops up, It displays a 3-D map of Scion and the message, "DISTURBANCE FOUND" The Omic got up and squinted at the screen, it displayed a torpalian armoury badly damaged, he clicked something and a second problem was found, an abandoned transport area that was usually full. "Huh? Hey you lazy **** wake up" he shouted at the other, who was snoring away on a couch that was made for Anubians, giving him alot of space to sleep, he stirred and got up, "what is it now? Beat a level on Universe destroyers?" "No, something else, get the car."
No way dude, you're trolling me.