Author Topic: Pseudo Sequence: Chapter One: The Revloution  (Read 24346 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Pseudo Sequence: Chapter One: The Revloution
« on: June 28, 2006, 09:25:45 pm »
OK the rules should be all clear by now. If they aren't then simply read one of the many threads on how to Roleplay already here.

Taking place here  http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5018.msg151908#msg151908

This would be hapening a little after Arcadia.

Yesterday: The scene is a Torpalian Armory on the edge of the Scion Complex. A large explosion is heard from inside the building. A colossal beast is seen with huge amounts of equipment heading outwards into the outskirts.

A transmission is sent to a basion somewhere in the distance.
//Mission accomplished, heading back now. I've got quite a haul this time, maybe enough to start the grand takeover right now. Also, you were right! My new body works marvelously! Hehehe, this is going to be fun.//

A transmission is sent back.
// Good, the revival worked then. If the plan works then we will achieve our plans in no time. Oh yes! While you were in your embryonic state I have discovered some "Ahem" intresting things about our Galaxy that I really think you should know....//
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 12:35:37 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Pseudo Sequence: Chapter One: The Revloution
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 09:51:23 pm »
in another building of scion two bounty hunters walk out
bounty Hunter 1//he, thanks for the money,contact us the next time your sister gets murdered.c'mon brother we just made a killing this should last us for weeks//
bounty hunter 2//it was too much for an easy job,the man doesn't know how to manage his money//
ooc: bounty hunter one is Tsozin Itake, a hyper guy who can have a cruel humor,always exited about whats going to happen next
bounty hunter two is Riazin Itake,twin brother of Tsozin,always has a bored look,he carries with him a long blade on his back which seem to be too big for its sheath as it sticks out a bit.
both have black capes that go around their body covering their shirts and pant and have large hats shadowing their faces.
ic:they both walk into a street when a large hulking figure charges in front of them with a large bag.
Tsozin//hey!watch tubby//
Raizin//forget him look//he points at the smoke comming from the edge of scion
Tsozin//good find,i smell our next payment//
they both dash towards the armory.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:08:54 am by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 10:01:49 pm »
At this point the armory they were heading to shook a bit, then tremors came their way. In a few moments the entire Armory was completey leveled. A crowd started to form as the destruction started to attract attention to the scene.

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:10:43 pm »
when the two got there,a large crowd surround some rubble,the two joined the group to see what happened,then suddenly a torpal struggled to free himself from the rubble,Tsozin quickly got to him and push a hunk of metal off,the torpal was in a horrible condition,he was missing and an arm,another was badly twisted,and a leg was bleeding badly,
torpal//you gotta stop him//
tsozin//who's he?
torpal//please by zesh...stop...him//the topal died and tsozin stood up//
Raizin//its the crook//
tsozin//pardon//
raizin//the big guy,I'm sure he has something to do with this//
tsozin//if he did this then he has to have a good price on his head*he grin in his cloak*...this is going to land of in the big leagues//

both escape from the crowd and head towards the outskirts.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:07:06 am by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 10:28:06 pm »
Meanwhile the culprit went into a small hidden building somewhere far out. It came out a few minutes later and headed back to Scion Complex.

What will you do?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 10:54:24 pm »
Meanwhile, the group of onlookers crowding around the rubble heard the heavy beat of footsteps, running towards the destruction. A torpal came into the light, panting heavily. He had obviously run all the way here, from a far way off.

"What...what happened?!?!" he cried out, shocked. "Oh zesh" he muttered to himself, looking at the wreckage, "I gotta find dad." He turned to the onlookers "Anyone see an older torpal around here?" When one of the group pointed to a badly mangled body on the ground, the torpal let out a bestial growl of shock and anger. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?!?!?" The torpal's booming voice, filled with rage, echoed through the nearby parts of the complex, immediately silencing the crowd. Another alien in the group mentions a pair of anubians, saying they talked to the dead torpal before he died, and that they're heading towards the outskirts, with a suspect in mind. The torpal leaves no time for thanks as he runs towards the outskirts at full speed.

Soon, two slim figures appear ahead of him, and turn back to greet his approach. Seeing their faces, he calls out "You two the anubians leaving the bombed-out armory?"
One of them replies "Yeah that's us. Why you wanna know?"
"I hear you know who did it."
"We think so, yeah" The anubian grew tense "Why...you a bounty hunter?"
"No...You spoke to the torpal? The one that died?"
They simply nodded now.
"That was my father!!! We ran that armory together! And if you two know killed him, I'm coming with you...not gonna let you kill the bastard before I rip his throat out."
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 11:17:12 pm »
Back over on the outskirts the beast scaning that the trio was heading out toward it, went farther away as well as going due west.

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 10:27:35 am »
Riazin//i don't think bringing you into this would be a good idea,leave this to us kid//
Tsozin//hey go easy on him,his dad just died,thats the last he'll want to hear//
Raizin walks offf into the outskirts//fine no use arguing, but the kid's your problem//
Tsozin//hear that,your with us now,that name's Tsozin and my grouchy bro is Raizin,we're*he jumps back to Raizin and flips him around and get behind him, and points to himself*//the Itake twins,profesional bounty hunters!//
Raizin shadows his face with his hat and walk off into the outskirts

Tsozin//hmph,well kid you gotta a name//
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:05:52 am by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 02:21:17 pm »
for future reference my two bounty hunters look like this

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 03:00:48 pm »
Riazin//i don't think bringing you into this would be a good idea,leave this to us kid//
Tsozin//hey go easy on him,his dad just died,thats the last he'll want to hear//
Raizin walks offf into the outskirts//fine no use arguing, but the kid's your problem//
Tsozin//hear that,your with us now,that name's Tsozin and my grouchy bro is Raizin,we're*he jumps back to Raizin and flips him around and get behind him, and points to himself*//the Itake twins,profesional bounty hunters!//

Tsozin//hmph,well kid you gotta a name//

"Name's Pod...And don't call me kid; I could probably take either of you in hand-to-hand."
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 08:55:29 pm »
Raizin walks off into the outskirts//fine no use arguing, but the kid's your problem//
Tsozin//hear that,your with us now,that name's Tsozin and my grouchy bro is Raizin,we're*he jumps back to Raizin and flips him around and get behind him, and points to himself*//the Itake twins,professional bounty hunters!//

Tsozin//humph,well kid you gotta a name//

"Name's Pod...And don't call me kid; I could probably take either of you in hand-to-hand."

Tsozin//welcome to my world Pod,search me not a single weapon,so I'll take you on your challenge anyday of the week//he pats Pod on the shoulder and continues the follow Raizin while Pod begins thinking but soon follows the twins.
the trio eventually find a building far out of scion territory
//this place is ooolllddd,oh well lets keep going//
Raizin//stop,the criminals been been here//
Tsozin//really how do you know//
Raizin//use common sense,a criminal always has a base near the area of the crime,plus we're in the middle of nowhere with emptiness as far as the eye can see// he enters the building
tsozin//...............good point//
pod//how can he be so sure//
Tsozin//trust me he has a sixth sense on these thing,behind that bored look is a genius criminal mind//
Riazin//don't go blabbing your mouth Tsozin//
Pod//criminal?but he's a good guy...right//
Tsozin//trust me,he knows how a criminal works,and about the good guy act,trust me you don't want him angry,in the rage he scares even me//
Raizin//you guys comming or not//
Tsozin//right behind ya//

the three search the building finding nothing but old supplies,some broken wood,and a half eaten omic.Raizin then searches the walls closely and on side he find a finger print,he inspects it while the other two mindlessly search,he touches the print and the brick pushes in and a screen pops out showing some files.
Tsozin//what did you find//
Raizin//quiet....plans.....directions..........plot..classified password dam,there's nothing else here,i can't go any further,c'mon//
they walk out//kid,what did you sell in your store,anything of value or destructive power that would attract a criminal.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 09:00:23 pm »
//kid,what did you sell in your store,anything of value or destructive power that would attract a criminal.

"Oh nothing much...just weapons, high-end explosives...don't see what a criminal would want" Pod says sarcastically. "Come on, it was an armory, what'd you expect?!"
"You hate people!"
~Clerks
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 09:33:44 pm »
Meanwhile back with our villian, who has gotten a good distance away, but still fairly close to Scion.

//I've reached the reentry point.//

//Good. We have a minor problem though. Three interlopers have discovered our basion Don't worry they didn't crack the code so they didn't really get in. All they got were some worthless files. Heres a holovid of them. I also managed to get a tracker on the Torpal, so if you want to get rid of them you will know where hey are.//

//The Torpal and one of the Anu's will be nothing, but the one that went on the comp worries me a little.//

//I'll let you decide whether to get rid of them or step up Phase two of the plan, but don't tell me. I want to see your supreme genius in action.//

//Very well then.//
The transmission was disconnected, and the villian went off to....

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 11:14:30 am »
Raizin//it seems we are at a dead end here,we should head back to Scion for more clues to this,we need to research the enemy,Tsozin your the fastest head to scion and search for ideas on the suspect while me and pod,keep searching the building//
Pod//but what if he finds the criminal,i want to be the one to smash his face in//
Tsozin//no worries pod,we be in touch,see ya//he jumps back and faces scion and flies off.
Raizin//come//they both enter the building, raizin inspects the finger print.//i want you to look for paper,reports,any sort of thing that will tell us what he wants//Raizin reaches for his criminal holo list to search for any criminal thats on the wanted list that resembles the suspect and scans the finger print.
Scanner//species:unknown: name:unknown..............//the scanner then shows a picture from a lab.
Raizin//..... a lab?...hm the villain is now either a evil genius or some experiment...let hope it's not the ladder,Tsozin?come in i got some clues on the suspect here is the info//

over scion,tsozin is flying,and gets a message from Raizin
//clues shoot,a a holo picture appears i his face,a lab?

com//yea the suspect is either a evil genius or an experiment from my guess//
Tsozin//I'll go with the experiment guess,as far as i know genius don't come that ugly//
Com//thats what I'm afraid of,stay on your toes,lets hope Anubis is kind with him//
Tsozin//gotcha//he turns off the com and lands on a high building//now my ugly friend where are you//
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 11:18:09 am by a13gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 11:51:32 am »
The "Beast" Had just reentered Scion Complex when it spotted an anubian soaring high above. Quickly hiding away it snickers. A few minutes later several buildings get leveled that were right under the Anubian.

What will you do?