Author Topic: The Yunimius, a part of the REDSTAR Union, and Thamih  (Read 34387 times)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
The Yunimius, a part of the REDSTAR Union, and Thamih
« on: June 28, 2006, 02:49:28 pm »
The Yunimius - WikiLink

Image (left) by gec05. Image (right) by nuclearchinchilla.
Home Planet: Ulis
Moons: Hiolo, Gonya, Quata
Spoken languages: Yunimian, Dorle, many different dialects including Gonyip.
Countries: See below. 1
Age: Averagely they live up to 86 Ulisian years, and each Ulisian year is ca. 1.8 Earth years.
Technological Advancement: When they were first discovered, their technology was similar to 19th Century technology. They, in their progressive nature, quickly developed, and with the discovery of ancient Caltarin technology hidden in ancient caverns, their technology became very advanced. The OTHER also greatly helped with this.

The Yunimius were originally very peaceloving, but this changed when a massive civil war broke out, and the Yunimius were introduced to interracial politics. They were also the founders of the original Galactic Embassey and Congress, which was succeeded by the Galactic Senate after Kilsaiman Morr destroyed it.

Countries1

The Ulinium Empire caused a massive civil war, which sparked its first relationships with the galaxy. This resulted in the defeat the the Chancellor-Emperor Kilsaiman Morr, and created the first united Yunimian goverment, the Republic of the UNOU. In recent years, many conflicts and internal strife have caused many revolutions. Recently, the became a part of the confederation known as the Grand Union of Races, Guor as it is known to its citizens.

The United Nations of Ulis

Until: 58th Year of the Dorla Era
Preceded by: The many autonomous nations of Ulis
Succeeded by: The Holy Ulinium Empire
Famous Leader Lord Gundiil
Last Leader: Lord Gundiil (The UNOU was shortlived, and never had more than one election in its lifetime)
Religion: None. Religion was not practiced, or legalized during this period

The Holy Ulinium Empire
Until: 61st Year of the Dorla Era
Preceded by: The United Nations of Ulis. It was the reinstationed Ulinium Empire
Succeeded by: The Kingdom of Ulis
Famous Leader: Kilsaiman Morr
Last Leader: Jeeika Morr, illegitimate heir the Holy throne, only 1 day until the Holy Empire was abolished.
Religion: Dhulam

The Imperial Kingdom of Ulis
Until: 1st Year, "Year of Greatness", of 5th Era
Preceded by: The Holy Ulinium Empire
Succeeded by: Imperial Ulia/The Ulian Empire
Famous Leader: Horjok Biil. Did you know? Horjok Biil was originally a special assasin for the Junacan Republic
Next In Line: Bjin Niihili Gundiil Did you know? Bjin was named after his uncle's, Horjok Biil, best friend
Last Leader: Horjok Biil is was in exile
Religion: Junaforlorian

The Imperial Ulian Empire
From: Kangor's Conquest of Ulis, with help from Jeeika Morr
Until:
Preceded by: The Imperial Kingdom of Ulis
Succeeded by: Ulian Kindom of Democratic Freedom
Current Leader: Jeeika Morr and Jiana Nihiili
Religion: Junaforlian, with Kangorian and Dhulam influences

Ulian Kingdom of Democratic Freedom
Until: Current
Preceded by: The Imperial Ulian Empire
Succeeded by: Current
Current Leader: Jiana Nihiili Morr and Horjok Biil The system is a dual-line one
Next in Line: Casmuet Nihiili Morr (Son of Jiana), Bjin Nihiili Gundiil (Cousin of the infertile Horjok Biil)
Religion: No State Religion
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 12:29:38 pm by Daan »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: Yunimius - MY Creature
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 02:56:15 pm »
i like it  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Online Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 03:09:18 pm »
What opera said. :)
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 04:24:16 pm »
Thanks! I'm adding some more info. Also, they are sending our transmissions to other races, atleast the atheists are, because they don't believe they are unique. So they built a steam-powered sattelite dish, and are transmitting the following encoded message;

//Greetings, advanced people of Galaxia, realm of deep darkness. We call unto thee to make contact. We wish to make alliance//

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 12:17:27 am »
Yes yes, very good. Hurry with the updates, I want to know wtf that tube on its neck is!?

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 09:09:39 am »
I like it! As Necro said, whats the Tube coming out of its neck? I thought Nose at first but it has a large one already.

Auyuelcliad Frigate, Maunaq's Pride picks up the transmission and transmitts it to the diplomatic ship, Sand Dancer

///Greetings! I am Lord-Diplomat Janei of House Leubuc, 2nd Circle Jucidial Judge and Dhulam Misisonary first class.
I bring the offer The Auyuelcliads present all races:

Trade agreements.
Freedom of passage for Missionaries.
An Invitation to O.T.H.E.R.

As a token of my good faith, i present you with these Sarrakai silks, and Leuhan stars.(OOC: a kind of jem)///
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Xarionis

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 09:33:16 am »
I think the neck-tube is it's nose, I don't see any nostrils on it's snout. Or it could have multiple passageways into the lungs, I mean, humans breathe through their noses and their mouths.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 10:16:36 am »
*while testing the new receiver module, the Yunimius of Junaca receive a message*

//Greetings noble Lord-Diplomat Janei of House Leubuc. We are Junaca, third largest country of Ulis. According to our latest sattelite, which is in testing phase, you seem to be near our third moon Quata. We would like to request a small amount of diplomats such as your noble self, so that we may meet each other. We thank you for your generous offerings, and hope to make physical contact soon. We hope our friendship remains true. Thank you for your valuable gifts//

OOC: The tube is....
dundundun.... A suction/drinking/breathing device, the upper mouth being for eating only, it is unable to transport air and liquid, only food.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 10:27:00 am by Daan »

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 11:04:12 am »
///Lord-Diplomat Janei of House Leubuc, 2nd Circle Jucidial Judge and Dhulam Misisonary first class is happy to meet the Yunimius of Junaca.We hope friendship between our two species will last until the Return.
The Unspoken Smile on you,
Lord-Diplomat Janei of House Leubuc.///

(OOC: "Until the Return" and "The Unspoken Smile on You" are religious blessings. Look at Auyuelcliad thread for more information on Dhulam)
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 01:01:45 pm »
//Junaca asks for the noble Auyuelcliads not to make contact with the Ulinium Empire. They do not believe you exist, and wish to exterminate any evidence that you do. You should not fear them, due to their chosen communistic leader, they currently have a technological setback. We wish to exchange technologies. Perhaps we exchange 20 acres of the Bordok for scientific examining. In return, we would love to receive the technology of space flight.//

Online Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 01:19:05 pm »
A large (for the Omic) warship receives the message and decides to reply. //My! New friends are popping up everywhere! Hello there, we are Omic, and we bring peace and a small (heh, small) gift (a spiral that spins so fast it floats into the center of any room is received) . And we hope to become friends//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 01:39:44 pm »
Meanwhile, at the palace of the Ulinium Imperial Chancellor-Emperor...

"Sire of all might, we have stolen technology from Junaca, and we have set up the receiver module and tranmitting module. They are working! We're receiving a signal from what seems to be a warship looking at the decoded message. I shall our response immediately"

//Greetings mysteriously strange warship of the Omic. We of the Ulinium Imperial Chamber of Social Degree. We accept your gif and friendship. We ask you to join our plotting against the Yunimius of Junaca. Do not attempt contacting them. They are hostile and will not recocgnise your humble reality//
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 12:58:52 pm by Daan »

Online Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 01:44:20 pm »
//who are these Junaca? We will not meddle unless we have good reason.//

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 02:04:30 pm »
//The Yunimius of Junaca, one of the independent countries, have deceived us. They have recently stopped trading, for reasons unknown. We believe they are forming an alliance with the independent countries of Ulis. They fail to recocgnise our authority. Which is why we ask you for help//

*Just as the message was sent, a Junacan assasin murders the sender*

OOC: Just so you know, the Ulinium Empire lied. It's your choice to decide if you believe their deceivement.

Online Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 02:08:51 pm »
// I think we better go down and have a look before we do anything irrational. Hello? Hello? How rude, he must have left.//