Author Topic: Spider-man 3  (Read 7326 times)

Offline OmniOck

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
Re: Spider-man 3
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 02:54:45 pm »
Fantastic, we got some good movies coming.
-----

Common sense makes no sense as it is not commonly used!
( And thanks Alex for the sig!)

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 12:17:11 am »
The symbiote thingy was from outer space, right? I remember something from the "newer" Spiderman episodes where he travels to some kind of planet where he has to hunt them down. I remember the red symbiote :D I hope he's in the movie too. He was so awesome.

You mean Carnage?  I doubt he'll be in too, we don't even know how much of the movie Venom will be in, if at all.  But having all three of those bad guys, plus Carnage as well would be going a little far.  But hey, they can make up to at least Spider-man movies.  I think it's safe to assume that the end up this one will probably build up for carnage in a future movie.-

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 07:40:02 am »
I was very excited about Spiderman one or two (even though I saw both of them in the thearts and I liked both), but this one has gotten me really excited. THEY can't screw this.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 09:50:48 am »
Actually, I'm hoping they either never use Carnage or have him show up in a much, much later movie. I'm talking Spider-Man 6, folks. I just never cared for him all that much. That'd be about the time I'd start feeling like the Spider-Man flicks were jumping the shark. What's next? The Clone Saga?

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 12:23:24 pm »
The symbiote thingy was from outer space, right? I remember something from the "newer" Spiderman episodes where he travels to some kind of planet where he has to hunt them down. I remember the red symbiote :D I hope he's in the movie too. He was so awesome.

carnage. kicks. @$$!!!!! venom tho... a giant lumbering monster who hates spiderman so much he would kill himself if it would kill spiderman. that. is. awsome.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 02:59:38 pm »
Spider man 5 they gotta do the whole thing where he mutates into a real spider and goes awol. I remember watching the cartoon and was like "sweet, Spidey's going crazy! let the mayhem commence!"

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 12:32:51 am »
Actually, I'm hoping they either never use Carnage or have him show up in a much, much later movie. I'm talking Spider-Man 6, folks. I just never cared for him all that much. That'd be about the time I'd start feeling like the Spider-Man flicks were jumping the shark. What's next? The Clone Saga?

The director actually said he feels the same way, and would never use Venom or Carnage.  Guess he changed his mind about Venom.  With the black suit, he's almost definatly going to be in the movie, and I'd bet they set up for Carnage in the future.  They've been doing that in every movie, even if it's just mentioning little hints. 

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 04:03:17 pm »
Is the movie Venom just going to look like a black version of Spider-man? 'Cause that's what it looked like in the trailer, kind of lame. And racist!
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 08:27:49 pm »
Is the movie Venom just going to look like a black version of Spider-man? 'Cause that's what it looked like in the trailer, kind of lame. And racist!

he wasn't IN the trailer.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 08:56:04 pm »
I was looking at the thing on youtube because I loathe quicktime with a passion and it never works for me. I saw black goop, and I saw a black spider suit. But hey, if that's not supposed to be venom that's fine by me.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 03:21:04 am »

Spoilers: The symbiote first attaches itself to Spider-man, making him act differently.  Once he gets rid of it, it attaches itself to Eddie Brock and becomes Venom.  But for all we know the movie may just be about him trying to get rid of the symbiote, and may not have anything to do with Venom at all.  I imagine he will show up, sooner or later though.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 05:55:50 am »

Spoilers: The symbiote first attaches itself to Spider-man, making him act differently. Once he gets rid of it, it attaches itself to Eddie Brock and becomes Venom. But for all we know the movie may just be about him trying to get rid of the symbiote, and may not have anything to do with Venom at all. I imagine he will show up, sooner or later though.
Spoiler: Especially since he gets rid of the suit by going into a bell tower so it gets hurt by loudness (which we actually see in the teaser)
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 12:52:05 am »
I never noticed that.   ;)

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 07:32:32 am »
Yes, but if you continue talking like this I'm going to have a damn migraine, so please stop it.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 09:52:01 am »
Sorry.  Just didn't want to ruin it for people who don't know anything about it.