Author Topic: ***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***  (Read 33963 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 06:18:15 pm »
Soldier in transport//general Neod,thier is report on omics spys for hire,it dosen't seem useful but what are your thoughts//
Neod//never understimate a small opponent,hmm with thier small stature and tele tech they could make fine spys indeed,hire a couple,though get them as scouts,they may come up with valuable information//
s//aye yes sir//
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2006, 04:39:46 am »
Soldier in transport//general Neod,thier is report on omics spys for hire,it dosen't seem useful but what are your thoughts//
Neod//never understimate a small opponent,hmm with thier small stature and tele tech they could make fine spys indeed,hire a couple,though get them as scouts,they may come up with valuable information//
s//aye yes sir//

A transmission from an unseen ship is sent to the Anubians, it is just a recording.
//We understanding you are considering hire, respond//
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2006, 08:01:05 am »
//yes, we'll need a somone in enemy lines to gather information,maybe if we're extreamly lucky we might find the necromicons weakness or figure out what they're doing to do,send us 8 omics//

Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2006, 08:13:49 am »
//If you wish for office supplies, press 1 now, if you wish for spies, press 2 now.// Remember, it's a recording.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006, 08:35:17 am »
the soldier hear ing the recording became confused,he looks at Neod and Noed nods yes slowly,the soldier presses 2.

ooc:that was wierd,can you deliver the spys already.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006, 08:52:21 am »
Lol, it was semi-funny, anyway, the minute the 2 button is pressed, a small message appears on the screen, it says, "hold still" then the whole screen flashes for about ten seconds very fast, then it goes blank for about three seconds, then immediately an Omic appears on screen, //hello Anubians, you have pressed 2, indicating you want spies, information like why, how many, what kind of spying is needed (espionage, sabotage, infiltration) and answer fast please//

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 09:15:15 am »
//*sigh*we need spies to look up info on the necromicon plans for the war,and info on the necro themselves,we'll take 8 omics,the mission is espionage//
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 09:17:11 am »
//Teleporting, they're you're problem now. // *Flash* 8 Omics with backpacks arrive on the Anubian craft.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2006, 12:29:59 am »
Deep inside Abbadon:

"Elder Fy-Eru! I have what you requested!" Rek'Uro trumpeted as he ran into Fy'Erus private quarters.
"Already? It only been 3 days. :-\"
"Yes elder, but idea came to me as I watched this holo card."

Rek'Uro plugged the card into Fy'Eru's desk, and a hologram of the Hina battle, which happened two weeks ago at this point, was displayed. They watched as a whirling dervish fighter flew into the docking bay of a Torpal ship, then how the ship exploded and sent out a wave of matter and energy, destroying any fighters nearby.

"Do you see? We build ship, huge ship, like Torpal vessel. Then we wrap it around star, like whirling dervish. Then we destroy star and send wave of energy to destroy everything around it. Only difference is our big ship not blow up. Our big ship can be used again and again to destroy and star system we choose."

Fy'Eru tried to grasp the concept. After a few minutes, he looked at Rek'Uro.

"How long till it complete?"
"I still need to make more calculations. Do math. I will report as soon as I have time."

Fy'Eru nodded his head.

"Do it. My Kr'Heel and He'Lem bless this day, and strike down our foes!"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:07:33 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2006, 01:58:36 pm »
OCC: #1. So the Torpal & the Necromonicon are fighting right now? #2. Or are the Necromonicon just watching a previously recorded batlle?

If #1. The Garganommoths are watching the battle a lightyear away gathering data and weaknesses on the 2 fighting species.

If #2. The Garganommothian stealthed ship are still folowing the Torpal fleet staying 3 light years behind.

the necros are watching the battle that already happened
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2006, 02:05:34 pm »
Its a holographic recording, I thought I made that clear. I'll edit the post.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2006, 04:40:30 pm »
zszhkkkh speaks once again to the council;

// I have been poring over some old archives, and it has come to my attention one individual may be.. an asset to us, if swayed. His name is Jai Repxor.. unfortunatley, he is currently at large. Also, i'm not exactly sure what it is he is capable of.. these old tapes and archives seem somewhat vague. Yet it would seem he played a prominent hand in a war that raged before my kind arrived in this region of space - and I believe war is our agenda. One way or another, I believe he will be most useful. //

//And what information do you have about this Jai Repxor? //

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2006, 07:54:25 pm »
IC:

The Nauceans still support the war but feel they are better off staying out of direct battle. CAB members may request technology and vechicles (except for time travel) from the Nauceans to be used by their race or commanded by their race. But the Nauceans are going to step down for now.

OOC:

I am getting busy with other stuff and feel it would be unfair to keep people waiting. Members like the Torpals can use nano suits from the Nauceans or loan out a mothersphere. But just PM me to ask first. You guys are doing a great job, but i just can't stay all involved int he story right now.

In short the Nauceans have gone into sort of a non agressive period where they are still in contract with CAB for trade and stuff but not so much war at the moment.

Hope you all understand.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 07:57:27 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2006, 08:58:08 pm »
IC:

CAB members may request technology and vechicles (except for time travel) from the Nauceans to be used by their race or commanded by their race.

dang that time manipulation tech is what we need,to finish E-10
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2006, 02:22:52 am »
//Very well, if the Nauceans feel they have better things to do than preserve galactic stability and with the Torpal in some disarray, it falls to the ViS to combat this threat.//

On a more secure channel:
//Attention, CAB and OTHER members. Simulations have shown there is only one clear way to win this war. The ViS armies will engage in a massive war of attrition, slowly encroaching on Necrid space and recapturing stricken planets. In the mean time, an elite force of other alliance members must assemble and strike their homeworld Abbadon. The defenses of the planet should be diverted to the frontlines with the ViS. All battleworthy races should contribute their most powerful craft to the strike force.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.