Author Topic: ***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***  (Read 33445 times)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***
« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2006, 03:07:46 am »
Figured you didn't have the cohesion to back up your words. Anyone else planning to pull a hydro? Hm?

I'm leaving forever! :P
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 20, 2006, 03:14:17 am »
>:( Don't even think about it Opera!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 20, 2006, 05:47:17 am »
I wondered why this topic had been resurrected.

Have you decided to change? If so, welcome back.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 05:52:43 am by Daxx »

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 20, 2006, 06:55:35 am »
That is the most pathetic ending I have ever freakin read. You have lost your priviledge to post Terminator.

Yeah, that's right, I'm back. Deal with it. You're all lucky I've decided to just stick to the creature corner to avoid confrontations with people I don't like, like Daxx and Uroboros. I hadn't planned on returning, but I missed my creatures too much, and I feel they need to have their story finished. If you don't want to get into an argument with me, then don't talk to me. Simple.

And btw, I appreciate the "get Necro back" thread, but honestly, I chose 30 because I knew it would never reach there so I wouldn't be guilted to comming back here. Seems it backfired though, I'm back because of my own mental s**** (my creatures)... anyway, expect a REAL ending to the ND: Part II soon, and the next chapter in the NC: part I.

How else would you have done a one post ending? Welcome back I guess :P
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 07:00:11 am by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2006, 01:37:33 pm »
I' would have ended it like I intend to end it.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2006, 02:15:28 pm »
with cheese?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2006, 03:05:06 pm »
Yes, with cheese.

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2006, 07:54:20 pm »
Given Necro now considers talking in his main creature thread as spamming, im just reshuffling this reply into here.

You're all lucky I've decided to just stick to the creature corner to avoid confrontations with people I don't like, like Daxx and Uroboros
Any particular reason you dont like me, or is that just an in-general thing? Only thing I can think of was that crap you dropped on me ages back, but we let that settle, and thats about it. So whats up? :P

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2006, 08:37:16 pm »
Given Necro now considers talking in his main creature thread as spamming, im just reshuffling this reply into here.

You're all lucky I've decided to just stick to the creature corner to avoid confrontations with people I don't like, like Daxx and Uroboros
Any particular reason you dont like me, or is that just an in-general thing? Only thing I can think of was that crap you dropped on me ages back, but we let that settle, and thats about it. So whats up? :P

I just find you stupid, and your arguments both long-winded and usually lacking in fact or coherence. Now go away.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2006, 09:59:34 pm »
Nice to know your back Necro, though inherently since I've *plot stuff* the Necromonicon, I would have gained there control (man I should have thought of that part...)

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2006, 10:11:00 pm »

I just find you stupid, and your arguments both long-winded and usually lacking in fact or coherence. Now go away.

I wasn't aware that fact and coherence consists of screaming obscenities and mocking various preferences these days.

Then maybe you should get with the times, instead of posting usless banter here in hopes of inciting more argument and "screaming obscenities."

I wish I could lock this topic, sadly Durgon has the charge.

And Kratok, get your slimy fingers off my Necro. Or I'll be puttin snakes on your next plane. (Go see the movie!)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 10:17:34 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2006, 05:27:57 am »
Stop the insults and bickering and that means everyone. Get this thread back on topic please.

Offline Uroboros

• Duck Hunter
  • Am I awake?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2006, 06:27:08 am »
You could just point out the lack of fact or coherance at the time, so I can rectify or clarify them. Being long-winded is a kind of personal trait when it comes to posting in forums, and NO U. Since your return, you havent really had a polite post to make. It appears you only really returned to troll and be obnoxious but not to such a blatant degree as to get yourself banned instantly. Probably just some kind of revenge thing for not being sucked into that "vote back necro" stuff, right?

Well, whatever. If this post gets a  "tl;dr" from you, here :
NO U!

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2006, 08:13:42 am »
Thread locked and is now being reported.