Author Topic: ***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***  (Read 33953 times)

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***
« on: June 24, 2006, 05:13:00 pm »
The Serlan that were onboard found themselves in one of the many temples and above them there was a large flash as the ships that were in the battle appeared overhead. "heh...those Nauceans and there technology", spoke the Commander. The Commander grinned as his squad, they had survived the worst the Necrids could throw at them....they need some rest, he on the other hand had buisness to attend to. The strange device he held in his hand had information the Serlan needed.

(I was getting into the mood, but then bam were all fine...oh well Lets hope something like that happens again Necromicon)

Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 06:29:58 pm »
In the empire citadel on the Kaldri capital Zealet

"WHAT!?" The Emperor sitting on its throne yelled into drone commander Tzekin's face "How utterly disappointing, young Kaldri. You promised so much from the drone army, and now there's nothing left because of the puny Nauceans!?"
"M.. My lord.. The Nauceans can control time. There was nothing we could do!... Ugh.. My lord, what are you doing!? Please... Please don't" The Emperor was standing up, holding Tzekin's head above the ground and starting to choke him
"I warn you, drone commander Tzekin. Do not disappoint me again. I have powers that are like a supernova when compared to the puny Naucean's technologies."
The Emperor started to move his fingers on the other hand and chant some words in a foreign ancient language. The room was suddenly lit up by a small, perfect circle of blue fire inside the Emperor's hand. He waved the ball of fire infront of Tzekin's face and then closed his hand, making the ball disappear. He threw Tzekin down on the floor again, and sat down on his throne
"Gyr'lash!" The Emperor yelled with a deep voice "Get in here!"
The doors to the throne room opened, and a tall Kaldri entered, walking with big and heavy steps towards the Emperor
"Ah... Good. Kneel, General Gyr'lash."
"Yes my lord" As Gyr'lash kneeled, a metallic sound of tinkering came from his right knee. Tzekin looked at him. He was still shocked after the choking and the revealing of the Emperor's powers.
"Assemble the Kaldri army, Gyr'lash. Everything which is fit for combat. Load it on the Bringer of Chaos. Prepare them for a ground invasion. Leave the elite troops here on Zealet though, I will need them.."
"Understood my lord."
"Fleet admiral Freelain will be controlling the Bringer of Chaos. It has also been loaded with new fighter drones for spacecombat."
"Sounds nice, as long as they don't end up as a failure like the other drones did on Hina" Zyr'lash laughed with a deep voice, making Tzekin glare at him
"Tzekin..." The Emperor's head turned to him. The hood somehow always covered the Emperor's face
"Yes my lord?"
"How many heavy support drones have been built?"
"50.000.000 units, my lord"
"Good.. Load them unto the Bringer of Chaos too. Prepare them for a ground invasion, and make sure they will function. It's time for a full scale war"
"Yes my lord"
"Now leave me, both of you. I need to rest."

On the way to the main airbase of Zealet after the commands have been initiated
"I heard that it didn't work out so well with the Hina, Tzekin?"
"Oh really? I'm surpised that you've heard of it. The only places where it has been mentioned is in every news report of the empire!"
Zyr'lash laughs
"It were those damned Nauceans, right?"
"Yes. I sincerly hope that we capture one of them. I will torture it just for pleasure.... Wow..."
They both stop on a platform overlooking the airbase. 200.000.000 Kaldri heavy infranty troops marchs with dicipline into the Bringer of Chaos, which is a Titan specialized in ground deployment in invasions. 
"Yes, "Wow". The last time I saw this many troops at the same place was at the great battle of Velarion. I remember how we slaughtered those Velerions.. Weaklings.."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 06:33:25 pm by SmileyMan »

TheNecromonicon

***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 10:49:35 am »
Part II
Chapter I

The Necromonicon Strike Back

Deep within the stolen Orginator station the NDA representatives fought feircely. Nemesis was furiously trying to make Fy'Eru accept the help of the organic Kaldri, Kratok, and the Core. Zhzskkkh sat in his bubble listening patently.

"Elder Fy'Eru, the Kaldri have robotic drones and wish revenge on the OTHER.The Kratok give us technology to make our bodies even stronger. The Core wish the destruction of the CAB, and Zhzskkkh has sworn to fight against his own people. The Necromonicon are strong, but after the defeat at the Hina we MUST concider new options, and help, if we wish to rid the galaxy of unworthy species. Apart, we are strong. Together, we can be INVINCIBLE. You may even become as loved as Kr'Heel and He'Lem."

Fy'Eru thought about this... the idea of becomming a God was incredibly tempting.

"This... alliance... you propose. It does not follow our ways... we are to consume all, not make friends."

"Who said anything about friends? This is a buisiness arrangement. Mutually beneficial. Isn't that the main goal of the Necromonicon? To serve the Herd, so that all may benefit?"

"You make good point... alright. We form Alliance. Hail Kr'Heel and He'Lem, today is great day! All will perish in our wake!"

All the representatives cheered, as Nemesis made a cold grin.

The NDA had been born, and the fight had only begun.

------------------------------------

... A small Gryfon fleet slowly travelled through space, encountering more and more already ravaged planets. The Necromonicon had passed them, the Gryfon had saved all those they could. Without new planets to aquire food, the Gryfon were sure to finally go extinct. A distress beacon was sent out, in hopes someone was still alive to help the poor Gryfon.

Their prayer was answered (Figuatively speaking, as the Gryfon have no religion).

A week after their beacon was sent, they received a signal back from a species known as the Nauceans. They quickly told the Nauceans of the Necromonicon threat, only to find they already knew, and had held a massive battle in which many were lost on both sides. The Gryfon, hearing that someone had managed to hold off the Necromonicon for once, were as exstatic as they could be for a bunch of couch potatoes. The last 200 surving Gryfon in the galaxy pledged to help in anyway they could to finally destroy the Necromonicon. They were ready to have their revenge...

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD: PART TWO***
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 12:06:47 pm »
Meanwhile, the thousand-warship torpal fleet has finally been assembled, and is heading towards the space where the battle took place, on a mission to find and eradicate the necromonicon species entirely...

ooc: thats really only 300,000 ground soldiers...hopefully we can get wiped out planetside  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 12:11:45 pm »
And in ViS space, an Icthian message:

//Your plans? We would much prefer to fight alongside the might of the ViS should a fight prove necessary, and if it is not we would not like the Council to think that the fleet was mobilised for nothing.//

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 12:22:46 pm »
maybe a galactic map would help, with all of our planets on it: http://www.vt-2004.org/Background/Infol2/vt2004-if-g5-fig2.jpg just an idea....

OOC: No, no maps. We already had this discussion.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 03:10:14 pm »
"The Kaldri Imperial Army has been assembled. We're only waiting for the order and the coordinates. This is a full-scale war for the Empire"

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 03:27:10 pm »
And in ViS space, an Icthian message:

//Your plans? We would much prefer to fight alongside the might of the ViS should a fight prove necessary, and if it is not we would not like the Council to think that the fleet was mobilised for nothing.//

//We are still gathering intelligence. At this point a direct attack would be unwise. The Necromonicon seem to attack those which they consider a threat, as the ViS have so far remained in the background of this conflict we have avoided their wrath. I would like to keep it that way for the meantime. I am deploying all combat vessels to the borders of our space in the direction of the Necrid spread. I am also increasing production of warships and mobile shipyards... In fact I will deploy 5 shipyards to Icthian space now. They caneasily be reconfigured to emulate Icthian engineering... if thats what you really want.//
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 03:31:19 pm »
//We can't say no to free ships. However, calling up reserve crew may take some weeks. We cannot simply grow new crew in a vat.//

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2006, 03:33:04 pm »
//We can't say no to free ships. However, calling up reserve crew may take some weeks. We cannot simply grow new crew in a vat.//
//Well, I could fix that for you if youd like. Yes, I am joking//

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 03:38:57 pm »

OOC: Do ViS have a sense of humor? (or did the bad joke above me answer my question?)  :P
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 03:45:03 pm »

OOC: Do ViS have a sense of humor? (or did the bad joke above me answer my question?)  :P
OOC: No, but their supercomputer dictator does.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 04:19:57 pm »
Nemesis rise and speak to the council;

"The possibilities of a TAME Overdeity of Fear is intriguing and I believe that it could help with a problem!

The CAB and OTHER news Chanel's have calming the population of the worlds near the frontline betwen the alliances space and the regions under our control“, they claim that an army is on the way here to drive our forces to extinction... These rumors have been confirmed by this stations deep space sensors
"

A hologram of the surrounding part of the galaxy appears in the middle of the council chamber

"The sensors indicate a large gravity mass moving through space via known hyperspace routes, toward the site of the Hina battel!

this large mass can only indicate a large fleet and our intelligence indicates that the only species capable of getting a fleet of that size rounded up in the time we have been known as a treat, is the Torpals!

Now assuming that it IS the Torpals; We can guess that the fleet is consisting of roughly a thousind ships!

This could be a serious problem, BUT the accusation of a Overdeity of Fear could solve this problem for us, If I remember correctly the Torpals actually have refused to fight an Overdeity of Fear in the past, the reason of this is unknown but we may use this for our advantage.

We must strike at one of the blockade worlds in order to acquire the DNA It does not have to take long just long enough for a probe to acquire the DNA while we engage the forces protecting the planet. The real problem is that if the Torpal fleet receives transmisions about our attack they will come with the entire navy and blast us out of the skies... We need a distraction
"

The hologram shifted focus from the frontline to a point deep within allied space.

"And I have just the distraction!"

While the members of the council started shouted about the insanity of this plan, Nemesis opened a secure channel to zszkhhhs:

\\
They will turn on each other long before turning on us, and of course I have a plan!
\\

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 05:11:31 pm »

\\
They will turn on each other long before turning on us, and of course I have a plan!
\\

OOC: Wait.. What do you mean? The N.A.D. races or O.T.H.E.R.? :P I am confused.  ???

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 05:18:03 pm »

\\
\\

OOC: Wait.. What do you mean? The N.A.D. races or O.T.H.E.R.? :P I am confused.  ???

i think he means the torpal fleet
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]