Author Topic: game movies....sigh  (Read 13651 times)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
game movies....sigh
« on: June 25, 2006, 03:45:44 pm »
can anyone tel me al the game movies that rated higher then a 6? gues not... now there coming whit hitman.splinter cell and halo movie and i REALLY hope they make it good cose it could be really good movies if there in the richt hands... DAMN YOU UWE BOLL

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
Re: game movies....sigh
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 04:20:18 pm »
Final Fantasy.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline Kenaz

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Now with 20% more blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 04:37:24 pm »
It's all Uwe Boll's fault. His next target is Farcry.  :(

Silent Hill was okay though.
"I thought Pink Floyd was a brand of grills." - 762
One of the many intellectual discussions in Gabbly Chat.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 04:50:29 pm »
I thought that Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was pretty good, but then again I have never played a Final Fantasy game in my life. Haven't seen Advent Children, but I heard that it requires you to have played the game to understand it. Though I still want to watch it.

I liked the Street Fighter movie, but that is just because it is comedy, unintentional.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 05:04:15 am by Cool AN »

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 12:52:50 am »
The first Mortal Kombat movie was at the very least, okay.  I thought it was pretty good.

Mortal Kombat Anhilation is similiar to the Street Fighter movie - so bad, cheesy and cheap that it's hilarious.  The amount of times people fall backwards and somehow land on a lone brick wall, the way they traverse the world in gladiator balls, they tried to include so many characters - many peoples favourites ended up being killed in seconds.  Even the fight scenes were bad, too much jumping and rolling in the air.  Raidens "un-saw-a-saw" scream near the start is unforgetable.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 11:03:06 am »
I thought that Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was pretty good, but then again I have never played a Final Fantasy game in my life.

Spirits Within made me laugh, mostly because I was watching the show and could see what happens when you have an American and Japanese co-writing a flick. 'Cause at some point they realized that James Woods's character seemed to be making sense but was going against their whole 'we screwed up, peace, love, harmony RULE' theme -- and thus had to make him totally lose his ever-loving mind near the end. Much fun was had.

Haven't seen Advent Children, but I heard that it requires you to have played the game to understand it. Though I still want to watch it.

You should watch it. There's a half-ass re-introduction to the videogame's story at the beginning that won't really explain anything, but what's important is that the show is beautiful to behold.

And I'll tell you what made the first Mortal Kombat actually worth watching: Christopher Lambert as Raiden. That's all it needed. It could've been a show about Raiden having a picnic and writing crude poetry, and it would have ruled so long as it had Lambert in the role. :)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 01:48:10 pm »
i played ff7 and say advent children...i dont understand ANYTHING of advent children but the fighting scenes where kinda cool

That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 12:45:15 pm »
I never played a FF game in my life, and on top of that the subtitles were translated from Japanese by an unintelligent machine of some sort, but I still loved it!  ;D

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 01:07:30 pm »

Spirits Within made me laugh, mostly because I was watching the show and could see what happens when you have an American and Japanese co-writing a flick. 'Cause at some point they realized that James Woods's character seemed to be making sense but was going against their whole 'we screwed up, peace, love, harmony RULE' theme -- and thus had to make him totally lose his ever-loving mind near the end. Much fun was had.

It is a bit since I have seen it, so I can't remember everything.

You should watch it. There's a half-ass re-introduction to the videogame's story at the beginning that won't really explain anything, but what's important is that the show is beautiful to behold.

I will, but I don't know when.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 02:49:42 pm »
I liked the FF7 movie... that one guy had the FF level up as a ring tone... thats all I remeber  :D

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 01:55:16 am »
I liked the FF7 movie... that one guy had the FF level up as a ring tone... thats all I remeber  :D

not the level up but the winning a game...i like the chocobo song more thoug :P

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 06:15:14 am »
i played ff7 and say advent children...i dont understand ANYTHING of advent children but the fighting scenes where kinda cool

It's like a lot of serious anime in that respect: You're not meant to understand everything. In fact, the less you understand it, the more meaningful it is.

Basic Japanese storytelling philosophy.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 08:01:48 am »
alricht so i can just follow the bleach series now whitout seeing the first 1000 episodes cose im not suposed to understand it...yay

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 10:47:08 am »
alricht so i can just follow the bleach series now whitout seeing the first 1000 episodes cose im not suposed to understand it...yay

Exactly. But no, seriously, anime shows tend to start out simple enough: Here's the premise, here are the characters, perhaps fun times ensue -- only to have everything start falling apart nearing the halfway point of the series. It starts off slowly, a little weirdness or severe character trauma here and there. By the end of the series, you really haven't a clue what the hell is happening but you're enthralled by how much the character(s) you care about is suffering. So you keep watching.

Once it's over and done with, you go onto an online messageboard and post how brilliant the show was, how it featured the greatest story ever, and proceed to belittle anyone that questions whether it made any sense or not. To be fair though, I think Evangelion started this timeline and everything has simply followed it since then. I remember going onto the net following The End of Evangelion and watching as Japanese fans mocked American ones for not understanding it. What they didn't understand was that when the film was released over here, it didn't include the little booklet they got that explained everything -- though I've read it and can say without qualm that it still made very little actual sense, unless you know that its director lost his mind during production and the story was severely altered as his neurosis deepened.

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 06:58:23 am »
If you took all the cutscenes from MGS games, that'd make a decent movie.  I'm half-joking.
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 08:19:44 am »
Okay, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children was SUPERB!

I mean, if you love FFVII as much as me (I love it the most) then you have to love the movie!! Of course it helps to have played the game to see the movie but you can still wade through it if you have not.

Also, the Japanese version with subtitles is much better than the English version. The English version sounds like Anime... which is the root of all evil.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 02:42:46 pm »
I am one of the three people in the first world countries who has never played a FF game. I saw The Spirits Within, and I just saw Advent Children... and even though I only know the Cloud is the good guy and Sephiroth is the greatest villian ever (with the greatest theme song ever), I thought both movies were superb.

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 03:04:49 pm »
Kefka would kick Sephiroth's butt. His theme song's better too  :P
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:39 am »

I prefer Kefka as a villain, but I would say Sephiroth's theme is better. Sorry. :)

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 08:41:38 am »
btw do u guys think that the movies halo,splinter cel and hitman wil be good? and do you look out for them?

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 12:59:23 pm »

I prefer Kefka as a villain, but I would say Sephiroth's theme is better. Sorry. :)

The theme song bit was meant more in jest. But come on, how can you not love that? Do do do do do dododo

The only one I could really make an argument for would be the final battle music, dancing mad.
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 01:23:31 pm »

The theme song bit was meant more in jest. But come on, how can you not love that? Do do do do do dododo

The only one I could really make an argument for would be the final battle music, dancing mad.

that do do do stuf is only the begining but what comes after is the cool part :P

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 01:35:21 pm »

that do do do stuf is only the begining but what comes after is the cool part :P

True, it does get better. But most people are going to identify with the beginning part when they think about Kefka's theme.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 01:42:11 pm »
I love hi-jacking threads. Hehe  :D

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 02:26:05 pm »
True, it does get better. But most people are going to identify with the beginning part when they think about Kefka's theme.

Exactly. Thank you. :) All the same, I love that soundtrack so I'm aware of how awesome it is. Just saying that what most would consider Kefka's theme doesn't quite match up against Sephiroth's. Sorry, just can't deny Sephiroth's theme -- even if he is an effeminate nancy-boy. ;)

As for the Halo movie: I think it might actually be quite good. I mean, it sounds like it's got a helluva good development group behind it so here's hoping.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 02:26:36 am »
if u want to hear da music go to this site http://bluelaguna.net/ (and dont listen FF music only try venus lighthouse from golden sun  ;D )

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 02:43:21 am »
Ah, golden sun... shame about the random battles, otherwise, one of the greats.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 02:45:56 am »
i didnt care about those random batles in that game...i fought almost al of m..

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 12:37:01 pm »
Random battles are a staple of pretty much all rpg's.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 03:08:49 pm »

Some games, however, have set battles that appear as random: ie. Paper Mario.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2006, 12:10:26 pm »

But many of the better RPGs don't have them: Paper Mario, Chrono Trigger and Cross as examples.

c14dude

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2006, 02:47:58 pm »
no random battles are a staple of CONSOLE rpg's, theres hardly any pc rpg's with them.

Personally i loved the super mario brothers movie it was entertaining.
and Silent Hill well you guys know how i whent on and on about that movie its the best movie i have seen all year so far.
and i think that the halo movie will be good because its gonna be made by the guy who did lotr so i dont see
how he can fail with such a big budget.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 03:03:21 pm »

Some games, however, have set battles that appear as random: ie. Paper Mario.
Exactly. Much better.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2006, 01:07:51 am »
Ah, golden sun... shame about the random battles, otherwise, one of the greats.

Too many things bugged me about Golden Sun.  The main character was completely mute - that may not be a problem in something like Zelda, or even Pokemon, but in an RPG like this, it was just completely stupid.  What was even worse, was in the sequel, you take control of one of the major characters from the first game, and then he also seems to go completely mute.

The game was also really bad for the illusion of choice.  Every 2 minutes someone would ask you a question that you could respond yes or no to, but you never really had a choice, you always had to do one or the other, no matter what you said the right thing would always happen anyway.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 02:24:38 am »
That was annoying

"Give me the <important item>!"

yes/no

Yes: "Ha ha! Now I have item I need to <do something>!"

No: "Yoink! Ha ha! Now I have item I need to <do something>!"

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2006, 12:31:33 pm »
yeah that wasstupid...

"Will you SAVE THE WORLD?????"
"no" ''BUT YOU HAVE TO''
''yes'' ''yay''

anyways what if the lotr ppl name MC aragorn...then where screwed man...screwed

Offline Kenaz

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Now with 20% more blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2006, 04:44:48 pm »

What?  ???
"I thought Pink Floyd was a brand of grills." - 762
One of the many intellectual discussions in Gabbly Chat.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2006, 04:58:24 pm »
Too many things bugged me about Golden Sun.  The main character was completely mute - that may not be a problem in something like Zelda, or even Pokemon, but in an RPG like this, it was just completely stupid.  What was even worse, was in the sequel, you take control of one of the major characters from the first game, and then he also seems to go completely mute.
To say nothing about the clichéed plot. Seriously, what's the deal with JRPGs and having to collect various identical, yet differently coloured artifacts which inexplicably possess the power to save the world from evil?

The game was also really bad for the illusion of choice.  Every 2 minutes someone would ask you a question that you could respond yes or no to, but you never really had a choice, you always had to do one or the other, no matter what you said the right thing would always happen anyway.
This is another thing that seems to happen in all JRPGs. And most other RPGs, too, I guess.

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 02:08:08 am »

What?  ???

to ppl who made lotr are heloing to make the halo movie...anf if they cal masterchief(mc) aragorn...get it?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 01:12:28 am by Celdur »

gec05

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2006, 11:22:08 am »
I had to decipher that a bit, he's talking about the Halo movie. Speaking of which, Denzel Washington is rumored to be playing Master Cheif.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 12:49:39 pm »
I had to decipher that a bit, he's talking about the Halo movie. Speaking of which, Denzel Washington is rumored to be playing Master Cheif.

WTF? I hope someone in production acctually read the books, John 117 (Master Cheif) is a daywalker (only half ginger kid), not a black dude. If Morgan Freeman was a lot younger I'd suggest he play Johnson, but aside from that theres no need for famous actors, they need to use more unknowns.

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 08:38:13 pm »
I would give my soul for Katamari: The Movie!

Haha, ok just kidding. Or maybe not....

I really think game to movie adaptions are a bad idea....even with some of the super story driven games it's just too weird and hard to pull off.
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2006, 02:09:54 am »
Uh... I'm sorry, but why cant a black man play Master Chief? He never takes of his suit... he could look like anything under there.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2006, 03:29:33 am »
The books do say that he's very pale white, as he rarley takes the suit off.
Plus, if they're getting a famous actor to play him, chances are he won't have the suit most of the time..

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2006, 06:46:17 am »
That they're thinking of showing him at all out of the suit is a mistake as far as I'm concerned. I haven't read any of the books so don't know if who he is or what he looks like is ever actually revealed in there, but they never did in the games. To do otherwise in the movie just seems like it'd ruin a lot of the mystique and appeal surrounding the character. We as gamers didn't need to see the man behind the mask to love the guy, neither should the movie goers. Personally I'll have a hard enough time just adjusting to someone with a different voice. I'd have to agree though that if they absolutely must show him out of the suit, he shouldn't be a black guy. Or a woman.  :P

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2006, 02:12:28 pm »
yeah, when he's in the game the voice is clearly that of a white male.  see above for my comments about whether he should be seen out of suit or not.  on the other hand, they could do constant gags about never showing his face, like at the beginning of halo 2.
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2006, 12:33:13 am »
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/719/719187p1.html

This is sad  :(  The script they had was so perfect it would have been impossible for anyone to screw it up.
I hate to be a purist, and say that nothing should be changed, because I know sometimes for movies things have to be changed to work, but I can't help but feel they're only going to change thinks for the sake of it, and it's going to end up like Starship Troopers - crap that barley resembles the original work.

c14dude

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2006, 03:58:17 am »
a game that could get away without being changed would be mgs, there so much story to those games

Offline Leng

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • !?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2006, 04:01:37 am »
how do you know the script was perfect?  is there somewhere online where you read it?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 08:30:03 pm by Leng »
I have been told
not by one but two of my lovers
that I've got a heart of gold
but I'm unable to share it with others
They call me a poet who'll never have a poem
a tiger with no taste for bone
I'm the wonderful wonderful wizard who's waltzing alone

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2006, 05:59:59 am »
The script was leaked months ago, it was basically a retelling of the first Halo, it even started with a flashback of the downfall of the Earth colony, Reach, where most of the Spartans were decimated.  It was really good.

Peter Jackson himself even confirmed it was the actual script.  I can't even begin to understand why they've scrapped it.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2006, 12:45:40 pm »
I can't even begin to understand why they've scrapped it.

Because Hollywood can't afford to keep producing good movies. It's kind of like the music industry (which I understand very well). Observe:

You'd assume, if you suck at singing, or your band sucks, you won't get a contract. However if anyone has listened around lately, a lot of todays bands and new rappers aren't that great, yet are still successful because they appeal to emo kids and try-hard gangsters ****s - basically the groups no one cares about except the execs making money off them.

You'd assume, if you're an awesome singer, and your band is incredible, that you'll have an easier time getting a contract. However, many production companies will turn you down if you're too good.

Why the discrepancy? Because the execs can't afford to keep producing high quality music and bands. As the level of music goes up, people expect the music agencies to keep pumping out good bands, which they cannot do indefinately. So instead of risking a few flops after a few great successess and losing money, they work to get one or two great bands and a lot of mediocre bands, who will still bring in money, and not have to worry about losing too much money if something flops because it's lower than the standards they created in the people by producing so many not-so-good bands.

How does this apply to movies? The Hollywood execs aren't willing to keep producing great movies, and increase the peoples standards, because they don't want to accidently make a flop and lose any money. It's all about greed. By creating a band of only mediocre movies, they still make money, while not having to lose much if one flops because the publics standards aren't that high. In the case of the Halo movie, they know that even if they make a mediocre movie, it'll still be a hit because of the fanboys, so they don't have to spend as much making it, get high profits, and don't have to worry about the movie increasing peoples standards and expectations for any sequals or any other movie they decide to put out in the next little while.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 04:05:11 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline huggkruka

• Space Ace
  • Totally powers
    • View Profile
    • My Digitalart.org profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2006, 04:01:26 pm »
That was oen of the most cynical posts I've read in a while. I usually go for the combination of bad taste in the general audience and companies being pussies unable and unwilling to take any risks. Still, there are many good movies and lots of good music out there, shouldn't it affect people? I think people want trash, and not because they're indoctrinated or anything.

There's always been good movies, and bad, and in the old days, a good movie actually made a profit. Today, marketing+bad taste+no risktakers produce bad movies.

Look at Peter Jackson. New Line basically said: "Here Pete, have 300 million dollars to make 3 fantasy movies based on a classical book which is tricky to adapt. Call us when you're done, OK? Don't worry, it's just the future of the company in your hands, no sweat!". And then Jackson creates one of the best fantasies ever. No-one follows that example.

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2006, 01:14:47 pm »
Hate to resurrect this subject, but I saw this and hate creating new topics when the post can relate directly with an old topic. Check this out, folks: An easter egg from Final Fantasy: Spirits Within . . .

http://kotaku.com/gaming/final-fantasy/final-fantasy-goes-thriller-198147.php

This is the most emotion I received from anything related to this film. So great.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2006, 03:10:50 am »
Ooh. The Uncanny Valley is Strong in this one.

Seriously, I had this weird gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach while I was watching it.  :-[

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2006, 07:56:17 pm »
I am I the only one that rembers the super mario bros movie
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2006, 08:29:41 pm »
I am I the only one that rembers the super mario bros movie

LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU DON'T EXIST LALALALALALALALALA
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2006, 08:51:55 pm »
am I the only one that rembers the super mario bros movie

LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU DON'T EXIST LALALALALALALALALA
that did not come out right sorry
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

c14dude

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2006, 12:35:39 pm »
i liked the super mario brothers movie...... :-[

Silent Hill is by far the best game movie so far. its just a good movie

Offline PHI-1618

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2006, 10:47:39 am »
I only liked the SMB movie because of Samantha Mathis. You get what I'm saying, huh? *wink-wink, nudge-nudge* I mean, I know I'm being subtle...

Offline Malt

• Swordquest Superstar
  • Experience Dance Tonight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2006, 04:14:20 pm »
DUDETHISISJUSTWRONGGOLOCKTHISTHREADMALT4MOD

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2006, 04:44:35 pm »
I sure hope that the Warcraft movie will turn out good.

Offline Bastardman

• Robotron Automaton
  • Dawn of the Final Day (24 hours remain)
    • View Profile

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2006, 07:50:46 pm »

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2006, 12:40:35 am »
what would be the plot....nook borrowed a calculator and didn't bring it back yet?