Author Topic: Wrestling  (Read 5022 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 05:40:53 pm »
Well considaring the picture of HBK is just him standing on a turnbuckle I don't know what made you think he was in the ring with anyone but for the record HBK's tag team partner was this man.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 05:47:10 pm »

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 06:19:58 am »
I haven't watched any of the shows for a very long time, but I have to say, I'm glad Angle finally left.  He was without a doubt the best wrestler in the entire company, yet they treat him like crap.  He deserves far better than the low card matches he's been getting and feuds with talentless nobodies.

However, I will say that I'm looking forward to Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, being released in Novemeber.  I just hope they include custom soundtracks for the 360 version, but perhaps we should have another topic about that.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 12:18:26 am »
Best I can really determine is he hasn't really left its just Angel would never give himself enough time to heal from injuries and he really needed to take a break he instead would always come back as early as he could and risk being out again. The WWE basically said ok if you wont take the time your self we will fire you so you can't wreastle and 6 months down the line when he is better and properly rested and in peak shape then they will probably hire him back.

Kurt is there best Talent by far and the WWE know if they want to make the most of him they have to make him take some time off because Kurt just wont take it himself.

Offline WinterSnowblind

• BurgerTime Chef
  • Exitus Acta Probat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 12:31:49 am »
He's also going through a divorce.  But yeah, I expect he'll be back in a few months, and hopefully they'll use him for something.  Why exactly is he on ECW?

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2006, 01:00:21 am »
Not sure if it was his decison or the WWE's I have to admit I'm a bit torn about him being there then again he is just that good it wouldn't matter if we was Raw smackdown or ECW he outclasses everyone