Will Wright's Spore > Spore: Roleplaying and Story Games

A Brief history of the Galaxy: Timeline

(1/38) > >>

sgore:
"Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now."
"Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it. "-Airplane II the Sequel

Timeline so Far:

(Credit to Zach Jetter)

As people keep modifying it I'll try to stay current with the timeline up here.

Unfortunately I got into this section a little later then I had planned on so I'm having a little trouble piecing everything together.
Actually if anyone has the spare time to piece it together and generally describe what's happened this could be stickied as a sort of general overall FanFic timeline. Hydro has the Realtime timeline stickied, but it doesn't really give the dates things took place at and such maybe some sort of graphic timeline type thing.

I know it's a big request and I don't actually expect someone to organize them all on to there, but possibly just put an event somewhere on there along with it's date. It actually might just save overall general confusion for anyone.

Seriously it would save confusion, and not just for me. I think It would be a good refrence.

Tylui's Creature timeline http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=4447.0

Axelgear:
I have to say, this is a rather good idea, but we'd have to organize from the start of the universe to when every species appeared, add time points, and agree WHEN today is. How many billions of years later it is and such.

Tesla:

I have added some stuff, notice I tried to put today as much in the middle as I can, and I didn't include any years.

Mr. Consideration:
Basic Chronological Order fo fanfic events:

-The First Galatic War, Viziera and Allies vs ViS and Allies.
-O.T.H.E.R and CAB formed.
-O.T.H.E.R and CAB have a brief "Cold War"
-The Halcyon War
-O.T.H.E.R reborn.
-SWU born
-The Necromonicon Appear
-Necrid Discord War
-FAR FUTURE: Arcadia and Prison Escape.

sgore:
It would really help if we could decide On years so we can at least know the distance between events...but I'll update the timeline with the current graphic until we do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version