Author Topic: Arcadia  (Read 257673 times)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Arcadia
« Reply #1110 on: July 10, 2006, 04:02:05 pm »
"Your not an appetizer."
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #1111 on: July 10, 2006, 04:07:14 pm »
Zhix pulls a vine out of the ground, and throws it at Blinx "There, ya happy?!"

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 10, 2006, 04:12:24 pm »
"Yay..." she sighs and goes off by herself.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 10, 2006, 07:06:28 pm »
Slack is meanwhile just finishing his slide accross the trunk. He turns to Gaff:

"I know you don't have a gun I can use, but I have impeccable aim - if you let me up on your shoulders perhaps together we can target your shoulder cannons effectively to combat this bug. Normally they don't have the required range and accuracy, but I've been around many torpal weapons and learnt to adapt and engineer them to my physiology."

"I think I can aim just fine, but..." Gaff sighs "...hop on." Pullig Slack up onto his back, Gaff says, "Hit this thing where it'll hurt."
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1114 on: July 10, 2006, 09:26:07 pm »
Slack immediately begins fidling with the shoulder guns wireing. By lowering the blast disperal radius he increases the aim and firing distance. He calls Dom over to make sure it "looks right," then takes aim.

"Axon, prepare to duck, I want to hit this thing right in the kisser!"

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 11, 2006, 01:17:07 pm »
Blinx sighs and lies down on the ground, after a while she goes back to Redblood and says, "why did you join this expedition anyway?"

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 11, 2006, 01:23:00 pm »
Redblood answered Blinx. "I Just wished to get as far away from the Ęthiran Empire as possible. Serfs that try to escape are often hunted down if just for sport. I was hoping that this planet would be safe from the reach of the Ęthiran Empire. It seems nice enough. I might even stay."
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 11, 2006, 01:25:13 pm »
"Stay? Here? You must be crazy! Even though I have nowhere to go after this I wouldn't stay here!"

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 11, 2006, 01:34:59 pm »
"Is better the Othyxir. The only thing i have to worry about in this places are other beast and none of them seem to posses any magic or shiny metal armor to protect them. But the truth is i do no know what to do. I was just happy that someone would like to take me with them. I'm very gratefully to Liszt for that."
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1119 on: July 11, 2006, 01:39:45 pm »
For a split second Slack conciders hitting Axon with the shoulder gun, as revenge for him crushing the blaster. But he shakes it off, and aims at the beast - knowing that as long as Blinx is around, everyone, including Axon, will suffer. As he fires, the bolt streaks through the air, narrowly missing Axon's head, and hitting the creature square in the eye, blinding it. It reels back and roars. Slack immidiately starts firing again and again, as the creature is slowly knocked back by the rapid gun fire, giving Axon and Xulkmeto time to get off the log, once it's safe, Slack starts firing at the log itself, and splitering it, trying to make it break and fall down the ravine, dragging the beast with it.

Offline chaosandwalls

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Opening a new can of spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 11, 2006, 01:43:41 pm »
Distortions are seen in a place ; it is Xulmarab letting everyone know he is there
There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 11, 2006, 02:00:35 pm »
Blinded and enraged the beast charge blindly and hit Axon in the back, he gets knocked down and narrowly avoids falling off the log, while Xulkmeto manages to get to the other side.

The tree starts breaking down, but Axon is now so PISSED that he don't notice. He turns and slam his bladed fist into the creatures scull.

"Will you DIE, YOU SON OF A NECRID" he roars so its even audibly over the howling wind and the thundering rain!

The beast colapses on the tree and Axon turns just in time to see the tree snap and the others see the tree, the dead creature and Axon fall down in the chasm...

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1122 on: July 11, 2006, 02:23:02 pm »
Slack stops firing and watches as Axon falls. He thinks to himself:

"Awww sh*t, now everyone is going to blame me for losing Axon. Not that'll I'll miss him."

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 11, 2006, 02:27:05 pm »
"Hey up there! can you give me a hand?" A voice sounds from the deep.

The party looks down to find Axon, soaked in water, mud and the creatures mucus and blood, hanging by a root, 5 meters down!

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #1124 on: July 11, 2006, 02:35:37 pm »
Slack, eager to save his hide, jumps off Gaff and rushes to the edge. He throws down his whip and tells Axon to grab on and climb up.