Author Topic: Arcadia  (Read 201526 times)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
Re: Arcadia
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2006, 04:13:17 pm »
OOC: Well i have started to draw Redblood.  It will take some time and if im happy then i will most likey be able to post a picture of him to morrow. But i war you all. Is not the fist time i have not bin happy with the result so it may go straight to the bin. (or rather my giant archive of uncompleted art.)

And do not forget that Redblood may be big and strong but and have a cool name but he is alone in the city and know no one. So someone please make contact with him as i have no idea how to get him to the bar.  :)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2006, 04:14:05 pm »
OOC: Yeah, it would be better if a few people met elsewhere so we didn't all have to meet in the bar.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2006, 04:17:08 pm »
Is it just me or is this getting very complex with 16 people participating?

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2006, 04:19:00 pm »
IC:
The suit turned, the bulk of the life-support systems swinging as the Icthian tried to take in the sudden flood of new arrivals. "What? You're all interested? No, this isn't real, no-one listens to me. Leave me alone, you don't really want to know. The space trees need to be swept out and I must find a crew so that I can live forever!"

The chipped paint on the suit was gleaming as the promenade lights were dimmed. Finally succumbiing to the effects of the drink, Kal sank onto the suit's default rest position.

OOC:

No, it is. When I get back home in a couple of days this is going to take some serious organisation. At the moment it's mostly sitting in my head and on scraps of paper, but this is the biggest RP I've ever done (and I've done a fair few of these).

Can you tell I'm having fun with Kal?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:26:04 pm by Daxx »

werechicken

« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2006, 04:20:11 pm »
Lehnrin walked through the doors of the brown dwarf bar, her thermic blade in its holster, but on a stand-by setting, and looked around the bar, she immediately spotted fliske and he seemed to have acquired a small entourage of other would be adventurers. When she noticed the Nauncean and the Vis she silently cursed, they wouldn't be bothering with mere treasure either, however it did lend more proof to the fact her hunch was correct and the old fool really did know what he was talking about. Pushing aside the Nauncean and the Vis Lehrin look down upon the old Icthian

I hear from my sources that you know of the whereabouts of the fabled planet Arcadia, I believe I may be of some help to you there, I have studied numerous ancients ruins which are believed to have some sort of link to that hallowed place. I would be able to repay your generosity in allowing me on board by giving you access to my private hanger, where I'm sure I could arrange for your ship to repaired and upgraded to a reasonable standard

She'd already taken a look at the heap he called a ship, there was no way she would even consider riding in 'that' if she had a choice

So captain what do you say to my offer?

OOC I'll post a pic of Lehnrin tomorrow around this time, I've just noticed she's certainly an arrogant little miss isn't she?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:28:27 pm by werechicken »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2006, 04:21:15 pm »
Ditto, and we should set up an official start, for example, I'm gonna be gone for a 24 hour period at least starting probally around 11 tomorow so could you wait till I get back from that as well?

What will you do?

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2006, 04:25:16 pm »

Daxx shoulda stopped entrys earlier, maybe if we do it like prison escape it'll work. :)
No way dude, you're trolling me.

werechicken

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2006, 04:27:22 pm »
I actually msged Daxx soon after he created the thread, but I had to go to my summer job so I couldn't make the charactor then

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2006, 04:28:51 pm »
It's fine. I predict that in a couple of days time at least one or two people will stop posting and we can write them out of the story. Otherwise, I should be able to cope fine.

Offline tooma125

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Viddy Well, Droog. Viddy Well.
    • View Profile
    • The Matarissans
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2006, 04:30:36 pm »
Speaking of jobs, I'm not going to be able to post much...really, not much at all.... Please don't count me out though because I'll be posting as much as I can when I can.
Matarissans make my soul cry blood...

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2006, 04:36:59 pm »

OOC:

No, it is. When I get back home in a couple of days this is going to take some serious organisation. At the moment it's mostly sitting in my head and on scraps of paper, but this is the biggest RP I've ever done (and I've done a fair few of these).

Can you tell I'm having fun with Kal?

I think i am going to sit this one out for now. Just becuase its getting hard for me to follow. It was a good idea and i will have fun reading it all but I would rather step down and have a good story to read then add to the complexity of the story. Really these things should have 3 to 6 people not 16.

I will say my guy gets taken away by the sombreon pilot and locked up for being a stow away.

Perhaps next time we can have it where there are a bunch of diffrent storuies goin on in diffrent threads with fewer players and more GMs runnign each one.

werechicken

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2006, 04:38:34 pm »
why not once we land on the planet we split into four groups, and create a thread for each group, would be more managable

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2006, 04:42:02 pm »
We'll see what happens. Let's stick to this for now (as long as not everyone is in the same place at the same time). Hydro - are you sure you want to sit this one out?

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2006, 04:46:35 pm »
We'll see what happens. Let's stick to this for now (as long as not everyone is in the same place at the same time). Hydro - are you sure you want to sit this one out?

Yeah i am sure. Don't worry i have had my share of good role playing adventures. Plus I still have the necro thread going on to keep track of.

Offline tooma125

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Viddy Well, Droog. Viddy Well.
    • View Profile
    • The Matarissans
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2006, 04:49:29 pm »
Now that I think about it, I feel really bad for doing this, I think I too have to sit this one out. I have to "live" at my summer job, so it will be impossible for me to post frequently, if at all. I don't feel that I could contribute to the story at all, if I'm not here. Maybe when things start getting easier, I'll make an Rp or join a smaller one. The Matarissan walks away without saying a word...sorry guys.
Matarissans make my soul cry blood...