Author Topic: Arcadia  (Read 188344 times)

werechicken

Re: Arcadia
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2006, 02:54:03 pm »
wait does this mean I can't enter the charactor I disccussed with you earlier, or can I?

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2006, 02:58:59 pm »
wait does this mean I can't enter the charactor I disccussed with you earlier, or can I?

I didn't really like the Lich concept, I'm afraid. If you're quick and you can do it before Hydro I'll let you put a different character in.

I'll write Ic-Fiske's reponse when all the characters are in and the debating's over.

werechicken

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2006, 03:00:16 pm »
I'll still do it but I'll remove the magic/nanotech stuff if that's alright

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2006, 03:01:16 pm »
I'll still do it but I'll remove the magic/nanotech stuff if that's alright

Go ahead. The only thing which bothered me was the reanimation and controlling of the dead. The rest of the concept was fine. :)

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2006, 03:05:37 pm »
Added picture to bio for Liszt.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2006, 03:08:19 pm »
Ok I finally got one!

Name: Dr. N'rev Se'luj
Species: Naucean
Height: 6'

Str: 13
Dex: 13
Con: 10
Int: 18
Wis: 10
Cha: 11

History: N'rev was a child prodigy and never really fit in with his peers. At the age of 14 he graduated from Aohoshi University at the top of his class and went on to serve in the Naucean Space Fleet as the youngest Quantum scientist at 18. By the time he was 20 he was promoted to the special unit aboard the Time Sphere Po and trained to become a Chrononaut. Everything was going great for the last 4 years until something wrong happend. A quantum flux interupted one the standard time traveling missions N'rev was in. He and his 4 man crew hot separated through time each ending up in a diffrent period. N'rev got sent to the future and ended up hitch hiking from space freighter to space freighter trying to get back to the space sphere Po so he could get back to his own time. Thats of course if the Po was around anymore.

Description: He is still young and is not as strong or dexterous as his older Chrononaut crew. He is smart and has a doctorate in Quantim Physics. He is trained to survive in just about any environment, but his inexperience and immaturity are his weaknesses. He is very book smart but still has alot to learn when it comes to real life situations. This is no standard mission to the Earth planet to bring back DNA samples from cows.

Skills:
He is well versed in Quantum science, survival, and history. He is very smart but still young. His intelligence exceeds his maturity despite all his academic experience.

Gear: He only has on what he wore during the Stand time mission; nano suit (protects from elements, biologicals, breathe underwater, can form into melee weapons on the sides like blades, rope, clubs, etc) The problem with the suit is it was damaged during the time flux and acts up from time to time and will not respond properly to his mental commands (basically its up to the GM to see if the suit actually works when needed). He also has a time watch that calculates what time he is in and allows him to keep a log of his journey.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2006, 03:09:05 pm »
I was thinking of making a technomancer before but i when with the opposite with Redblood. That way i did not have to care about technology that mush. I may use her some other time however.  ;)

Nice pictures.

And better late then never ay Hydromancerx.  :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:50:52 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

werechicken

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2006, 03:11:32 pm »
Lehnrin - Rogue Rinthuu (liche)

Strength 4
Dexterity 5
Constitution 3
Intelligence 18
Wisdom 18
Charisma 7

Lehnrin is a Liche who is facinated by the relics of ancient long dead races, and suspects that Arcadia may hold these in abundane she has searched the galaxy for many centuries looking for hidden ruins and ancient legends, as such she has developed a keen sense as to when a tale is simply the ramblings of an old man or the beginings of another adventure, she strongly beleives this case to be in the last catagory.
As a Rinthuu rogue her shell is quite old and frail she still has a formidable collection of weaponry, but cannot risk getting too involved in direct combat and only carries her thermic blade for emergencies, instead relying on her blade drones and staff of light.

skills
has a fair level of experience with ancient languages and the kind of traps and security systems in these kind of places

weapons: thermic blade(a device that lowers the air temperature around Lehrin to produce a cone of intense heat 1m long
staff of light; a laser capable of punching a small hole through heavy armour at a distance
blade drones - two drones equiped with 0.5m long blades
stats
con 2
str 4
dex 6

barrier sheild - a small sheild generator that can withstnd several energy weapon blasts
necro dust - nanotech that can prematurely rot a still living target

is this okay with everyone, I deliberatly kept her stats below a total of 75 because two of them are at the max - plus she has those drones - think them like the training drones out of star wars, but with a small sword attached for stabbing

damn am I too late now?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 03:24:39 pm by werechicken »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2006, 03:15:56 pm »
I think we need a heavy weapons expert   ;)... and it balances things out. Three scientists allows for proper disagreements and debates about whether we should pull the big lever or something.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2006, 03:16:26 pm »
damn am I too late now?

No that's fine. Good touch with the drones. Rounds the character out nicely.

But that's it, if  anyone else wants to join now, you damn better well have a 20 page long character backstory and your credit card details ready. That's 16 characters I have to deal with!

Get posting some more prologue stuff if you can - I'm going to go for a quick beer and I'll start things off when I get back.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2006, 03:19:26 pm »
Hurry peoples draw some pictures of your characters of the story so we can imagine them better durring the story.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2006, 03:20:39 pm »
"Um... Mr Fiske?"

Liszt carefully waved his hand in front of Fiskes suit window. The grizzled ichthian just kept looking down at the tube of liquor in his tentacle.

"Mr Fiske?"

He carefully reached forward and tapped the perspex panel of the exosuit.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2006, 03:23:41 pm »
Hurry peoples draw some pictures of your characters of the story so we can imagine them better durring the story.
OOC: The problem is that i do not have any real workspace. I do not even have a graphite pen. So i just have to paint with words. (or do it with Gimp which take a little time.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2006, 03:25:24 pm »
Blinx was wondering aimlessly in the darker alleys of the city. Usually when her frisbee launcher and TDLRs are sighted they think shes up to no good. When she hears about Mr Fiske she has imediate respect. She feels for all sneered at beings. She arrives in and sits in a corner. She speaks with her hybrid cyborg voice "Is this it? Everyone here?" she hopes. The less people the better. She is interested in time travel (she wishes to save herself from the reactor) and is eager to meet the Naucean.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

werechicken

« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2006, 03:27:17 pm »
OOC: I've just fleshed out the history and added thats shes good with ancient languages I.E will be able to tell the tone of the message if not the actual words and has some experience with the traps of these kind of places, if you think that's going to spoil the game somewhat I'll delete it, sorry for the lateness, I've just got back from work.