Author Topic: Arcadia  (Read 186335 times)

Offline tooma125

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Viddy Well, Droog. Viddy Well.
    • View Profile
    • The Matarissans
Re: Arcadia
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 09:28:07 am »
*runs back*
Hope there's still time for one more...

Commander Reida-

Physical-Relatively small for a Matarissan. Is missing an eye, and has a large scar on the side of his face. Very smart however, and very good with range weapons. Not strong in hand to hand combat or people skills, and is extremely greedy. Good with technical skills and piloting.

Bio- Was a Commander in the Matarissan Civil War, where he fought very valiantly aboard the ship, Dire. Reida was a member of the right-wing Dark Star Federation. During the conflict, the Dire was shot down where most of the crew was killed instantly on impact. This is where he sustained his injuries. Crashing in the middle of an ash desert, Reida had to survive by killing and eating the rest of his crew. When picked up by fellow Dark Star Federation soldiers, Reida was banished from Matarissar Prime for endangering his men while under fire. This caused a lot of resentment from Reida, who after the war began to use his piloting skills as a smuggler.

Edit:
Equipment- Standard Matarissan armor, large cape, 1 Nodyl dagger, 1 Standard-Issue Matarissan bolter, 1 pair of Standard Matarissan boots, 1 cyber-"eyepatch", 1 Matarissan "Judge" pistol.

Strength - 7
Dexterity - 8
Constitution - 8
Intelligence - 10
Wisdom - 10
Charisma - 9
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:16:36 am by tooma125 »
Matarissans make my soul cry blood...

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 09:33:21 am »
Serlan are going to get involved in this too. Heres my guy.

Commander Drelo

Bio-Commander Drelo is a famed Warrior of his Species, however that all ended when he was on Durl with his close knit squad and they were all brutally killed by the Hylde. Drelo killed the Hylde but he was close to being killed. In the end Drelo took his personal fighter and left the system, the Council still does not know where he went and he is figured to be KIA.

Drelo now goes from Planet to Planet searching for something that may help him in his quest. However Drelo does not know what this quest is, but something propels him towards his objective. And now he is on the Planet Scion and something tells him he is close to his goal.

Physical-Drelo is in his prime for a Serlan. He is an incredibly powerful Melee fighter, and is slightly better than average when it comes to ranged weapons. Drelo's biggest downfall is that he is reckless and that usually leads him to be caught off guard by well placed tactics.

Strength-18
Dexterity-18
Constitution-15
Intelligence-5
Charisma-10
Wisdom-5
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 09:47:30 am by Durgon »
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 09:38:19 am »
I think it would be cool if a 'mismatched cops' buddy movie style relationship emerged between Liszt and one of the tough guys... probably the Aetherian since he isnt as emotionally calloused or selfish as the others.
You know, the tough one does all the ass kicking and the smart one explains the long worlds and gives good advice. Then something happens and the roles get reversed. Brainy fights off some bad guys while brawny lies wounded/ Brawny's innocent statement or sudden memory leads to development of plan to save the day.

Oh, Durgon, you missed out wisdom.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 09:44:39 am »
I wouldnt mind a rivalry forming between the Torpal and Serlan, that should be intersting. Oh yeh and thanks for the wisdom thing didnt notice it haha.
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 09:45:32 am »
I wouldnt mind a rivalry forming between the Torpal and Serlan, that should be intersting. Oh yeh and thanks for the wisdom thing didnt notice it haha.

It's well over 75 now, though.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 09:46:06 am »
whats over 75?

Offline tooma125

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Viddy Well, Droog. Viddy Well.
    • View Profile
    • The Matarissans
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 09:46:54 am »
Your numbers.

There would definately be a friendship between the Torpal and the Matarissan. Heck, they taught eachother chemistry!  ;)
Matarissans make my soul cry blood...

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 09:48:18 am »
Alright now its at 71, Im guessing 75's the limit so i guess im good to go :D

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 09:51:49 am »
The Omic will probably be a bit of a loner because she is an exiled cyborganic thingy. :-\
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 09:54:03 am »
Great stuff. Is anyone planning on drawing pictures? It would be nice to know what they look like (though I guess that stuff could go in the description - it's good to have one as welll as a bio).

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 09:54:43 am »
I think it would be cool if a 'mismatched cops' buddy movie style relationship emerged between Liszt and one of the tough guys... probably the Aetherian since he isnt as emotionally calloused or selfish as the others.
You know, the tough one does all the ass kicking and the smart one explains the long worlds and gives good advice. Then something happens and the roles get reversed. Brainy fights off some bad guys while brawny lies wounded/ Brawny's innocent statement or sudden memory leads to development of plan to save the day.

Oh, Durgon, you missed out wisdom.

I think that that could work well. Got any ideas how they did meet each other?

PS: I may try to draw a picture of Red but do no get you hopes up.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Dr . Nick

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Hello Everybody
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 09:55:28 am »
This was to the omic female. But i am a slow typer  :D

Well who woudl fix ur battle suit when it gets damaged ?
Dom the grease monkey  ;)
U mind find his simple way entertaining as he is very much like a child.

Edit: Will try to make a pic. Wont be until tomozz tho. ive done my drawing for today  :)

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2006, 09:56:44 am »
Woah... A never before seen planet with horrible monsters? I want my Kratok in....

Dex 3
Str 18
Con 18
Wis 17
Int 11
Cha 8
Name: Zhix
Species: Beach Kratok

Zhix was always just a normal person, a ethologist, living the main-stream life, eating the mass produced grass, but he always held the starlight dream. The dream to fufill as a morpher, but ofcourse he never really got the chance to ever try, studying species and looking through textbooks for something nowone had yet. Life was hard after the Seperation of Kratok species, and Zhix depended almost everything thing on the Scion Complex. One day visiting the Scion Complex to try drugs on one experiment, he heard a rumor.....
Inv: A packet of nano-bots and a design screen

How bout this?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:40:57 pm by Kratok »

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2006, 10:02:06 am »
This was to the omic female. But i am a slow typer  :D

Well who woudl fix ur battle suit when it gets damaged ?
Dom the grease monkey  ;)
U mind find his simple way entertaining as he is very much like a child.

Edit: Will try to make a pic. Wont be until tomozz tho. ive done my drawing for today  :)

It is the future, so obviously some good tech. it is some kind of memory metal that is a strong alloy. Full of hardened nanobots, when something happens the metal slowly regrows and in about a day a large hole will be gone, the only real way to kill her staraight away is to destroy the deformed body at the heart of the mech that used to be her.

(TDLRs can now destroy something lke three houses on top of each other, and they no longer believe in balance and rhyming words.)
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 10:02:56 am »
Hope thats good enough

D'you think you could you stick in some more detail?

It is the future, so obviously some good tech.

I'd appreciate it if people didn't go overboard with the tech. In a sense, technology makes everything easier for you. Sure, the tech will be good but I predict everyone will have more fun solving problems using brainpower and effort. You don't want me to make it so your tech doesn't work, do you now...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:09:11 am by Daxx »