Author Topic: Lake Trip  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
Lake Trip
« on: June 18, 2006, 06:21:55 pm »
I need some DS/GBA/PSP games to play on the way to the lake on Tuesday. They would also be handy if we get a rainy day

I was thinking about the New Super Mario game, but I need some others.

Here is a list of all the games I can remember having:

DS
- Animal Crossing
- Super Mario 64

PSP

-Lumines
-(Renting) Field commander
-Tony Hawk Underground 2 remix

GBA
-AW 2
-Golden Sun
-Super Mario 3
-Pok'emon Sapphire

That’s all I can think of, also keep in mind that I mainly rent games from Game fly so that’s why I don't have many. Oh, and yes, I feel stupid buying a PSP. I wish I never did

So if you can think of any that are like these games please post it, thank you  :)

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
Re: Lake Trip
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 06:44:38 pm »
Definently get New Super Mario Bros. It's a pretty short game, but there are lots of secrets in it, and it's so fun you'll probably want to play through it more than once.

Meteos is another must have for the DS. It's a simple game, but it is very addicting, and is still my favorite DS game after a year of having it.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS is great if you liked the previous ones. I personally don't like the game much, but since you have Advance Wars 2, you'll probably like it.

Lastly, Zelda: Minish Cap for the GBA is also very good. Definently pick it up.

werechicken

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 07:25:27 pm »
metroid zero mission is a must if you haven't played it before for staving of boredom

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 08:14:46 pm »
Advance Wars: Dual Strike for the DS is great if you liked the previous ones. I personally don't like the game much, but since you have Advance Wars 2, you'll probably like it.

Lol, I rented that and beat it

metroid zero mission is a must if you haven't played it before for staving of boredom

I forgot I had that. Thats the game I beat last year at the lake  :P

Thanks for the suggestions guy, keep them coming

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 01:01:08 pm »
wel the games that i have for my ds are mario kart, advanced wars, metroid prime hunters and lost magic.... and i advice u al 4 of mthere GREAT...as for the GBA try golden sun 2 to :P ending a story is always cool.... and i just have to say it as a standart: mario zelda metroid and wario ware games... gl hf

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Fink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 04:04:37 pm »
Ok, here is my problem:

Game fly didn't ship "New Super Mario" fast enough so it didn't show up in time. I'm leaving tomorrow so it seams like all hope is lost. However, my mom has to work so she is coming up on Friday. Should I just buy the game now, or gamble on the fact that it might come before Thursday (they're leaving before the mail gets here)

On one hand: I don't know if I want to wait, and what if my mom tries to remember everything, and forgets to bring it with  :'(

But on the other hand: It's a short, easy game, I don't know if it's worth paying full price for. (This is why I rent)

Any ideas?  ???

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 07:55:42 am »
i heard thats its a bit short but really fun to play again and again and there are alot o secrets

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:03 am »
Just don't worry about it. You're bringing other games, right? Its no big deal if you can't bring it. You can wait!