Author Topic: Married to the Sea  (Read 2243 times)

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
Married to the Sea
« on: June 16, 2006, 07:53:13 am »
A bunch of random and whacky comics.

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/

There are others, but they have swearing so I'm not going to post them. Some very funny comics if you don't take them too seriously.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
Re: Married to the Sea
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 08:47:14 am »
The last supper one is witty, so thumbs up there. The other two rely on the fact that those are olde style pictures for humour... theres nothing inherantly funny about them, so thumbs down for those.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 01:04:27 pm »
762, you are grounded for asking for hummingbirds from Santa.
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 06:29:39 pm »
The last supper one is witty, so thumbs up there. The other two rely on the fact that those are olde style pictures for humour... theres nothing inherantly funny about them, so thumbs down for those.

That's the entire premise. If you're looking for wit and good-quality humo(u)r, it's not going to be funny. If you can sit down and enjoy a cheap laugh, then they'll be good. There are funnier ones on the site, but most have swearing so I'm not posting them. Except for this one:

Spore countdowns: USA Europe