Author Topic: A Comprehensive Pokémon Thread  (Read 341077 times)

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon: Diamond & Pearl
« Reply #1185 on: July 21, 2007, 11:23:20 am »
So is it just me or has this game worn off for everyone else as well?

I havn't played in a week.

I'd play if I could finish my damn dex off! I don't feel like I can do anything else until i've completed my current task, and since so far ive found no-one with the johto legendaries and deoxys, I can't finish it.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 21, 2007, 10:14:24 pm »
Just jump on a major web forum risk your soul on Game faqs or something.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 22, 2007, 06:27:17 am »
Thing is I don't want the pokemon as such, just the dex entries. I'd be happy to trade back and forth, but from what ive seen on GameFAQs you pretty much need shinys or legendaries to get anything out of anyone.

gec05

« Reply #1188 on: July 22, 2007, 03:26:06 pm »
Action Replay. I have all the entires yet I don't own most of them at all. This helps me to be able to request any Pokemon I want through GTS.

I managed to catch a genuine shiny spinark myself during my travels. I then evolved it so does anyone want it?

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 22, 2007, 06:23:35 pm »
I managed to get all the starters via gamefaqs no problem. You can always put something up on the GTS because you garanteed someone will eventually give you what you want for what you offer. The better the deal the sooner it happens though. I got an Aerodactyl up there for a Groudon i already had a Groudon but i didn't want to trade it so i used this new one to trade for a Mewtwo.

It's kind of that tiny red paper clip thing just keep trading up. The GTS you can trade anything for anything but if you want to not fill the GTS with crap offers you can always just make smaller steps.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 23, 2007, 04:56:40 pm »
Starters are a dime a dozen cos everyone breeds them. Thing is, I can't use the GTS to get the legendaries because I haven't seen them. I can't ask for them in return for anything or even look for them because the gap in my dex is for both seen and caught, it's a blank space.

Also on gameFAQs they tend to rip you right off for legendaries.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 23, 2007, 06:22:54 pm »
If u seen any legendaries u good to go I said trade for a legendary you have seen u say u only need the johto's and deoxy's which implaies u have Hoenn legendaries if u got them ask for those over GTS and when u get a Hoenn legendary trade it on Gamefaqs for a johto one.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 24, 2007, 07:05:52 am »
If u seen any legendaries u good to go I said trade for a legendary you have seen u say u only need the johto's and deoxy's which implaies u have Hoenn legendaries if u got them ask for those over GTS and when u get a Hoenn legendary trade it on Gamefaqs for a johto one.

what that sentence make no sense it haev no punctuation

u tipe that whilst drunk?

Come on, Cobra. You were starting to get better. Don't slip again.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 24, 2007, 06:44:16 pm »
Sorry ever since i got a new PC I re-downloaded Mozilla on to it and for some reason the spell check feature isn't working. As a result I havent been re-reading my posts so both Spelling and Grammer has suffered. I'll try to improve again.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 25, 2007, 02:30:41 am »
Glee. ;D

gec05

« Reply #1195 on: July 25, 2007, 08:51:20 am »
Someone was offering a shiny Deoxys for a lvl 100 Dusclops. I frantically went to catch one, gave it a whole mess of candies. I go back only to find that they keep changing their offers. I was going to get it for you guys for your dex but oh well.

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 25, 2007, 11:00:28 am »
I doubt they changed the offer, the offer was probably taken and you saw a different one. Lv100 Dusclopses aren't unthinkable even if they evolve, given they were supposedly quite useful in the 3rd gen and might have been transferred over.

gec05

« Reply #1197 on: July 25, 2007, 11:05:17 am »
I doubt they changed the offer, the offer was probably taken and you saw a different one.

Nope. It was the same trainer.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 25, 2007, 11:10:34 am »
They should make the GTS cancel trades that ask for pokemon from levels before they were supposed to evolve to that form. I think they're just doing that to tease us or making it impossible so they can clone. Next time I see that, I'm action replaying one and trading! MWUHAHAHAHAA!

It'd screw up someone's game and they'd hate me. ;D
No way dude, you're trolling me.

gec05

« Reply #1199 on: July 25, 2007, 11:26:31 am »
They might have the codes for spawning ones but you're going to have to search hard for those, they're not included in AR.