Author Topic: A Comprehensive Pokémon Thread  (Read 341624 times)

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
Re: Pokémon: Diamond & Pearl
« Reply #1020 on: May 24, 2007, 09:24:42 am »
on which pokemon did you guys spend your master ball on? :)

I got 14 masterballs. Didn't cheat either. Transfered them from my sapphire. Some reason I had 13 on it.

And I haven't used any of them yet. Such a waste of time transfering them over. I caught all the New Legendaries (excluding Event ones and Regigigas) with ultras.

On a different note, check out Spiritomb. I got myself one last week. It's not too shabby. Dark and Ghost type. It has virtually no weaknesses and a lot of strengths. But I'm not really training any guys to battle competitively. I'm working on completing the dex.

Just got an elekid with an electrizer. Have a magby but I have to get leafgreen back from my friend to get the Magmanizer or whatever its called.

Right now:
322 obtained
387 seen

What are you guys at?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: May 24, 2007, 09:30:59 am »
Hey Met, Phione for masterball?
No way dude, you're trolling me.

gec05

« Reply #1022 on: May 24, 2007, 09:36:33 am »
I have done something what may be evil to some of you with my pokedex. My only excuse is to be able to request any pokemon from the GTS, which sucks because you have to have seen a pokemon before you can ask for it. Just because all the info is there doesn't mean I have them though. I want to get most of them though, and I'm working my way up in getting the unobtainables in this game.

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #1023 on: May 24, 2007, 09:37:39 am »
I can't get WiFi to work. But if I find a way, of course. =)

I'll see if my engineering classroom's wifi will work. Doubt it though.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: May 24, 2007, 09:45:44 am »
PM me when you're ready.

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #1025 on: May 24, 2007, 09:49:08 am »
Nope engineering didn't work... Even If I find a reliable node, I probably wont be in range of a computer to PM ya...

I could probably pick up a node in some downtown coffee shop... I'll be back on tommarow to see if I can work out anything.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: May 24, 2007, 12:41:48 pm »
Woohoo! I just got a Lvl. 70 Kyogre with Pokerus! This is great!

EDIT - Anyone wanna know a way then can get any Pokemon they want at Lvl. 100, without cheating in any way, with barely any trouble?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 11:18:01 pm by Alwayswatching »

Offline Luminar

• Gyromite Gyro
  • i'm losin' it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: May 26, 2007, 06:07:03 am »
Permanently, no. You could do a Lv.100 battle on WiFi though, if you're checking IVs and stuff.

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: May 26, 2007, 06:57:52 am »
Yes!!! I just get this today!!!

EDIT - Anyone wanna know a way then can get any Pokemon they want at Lvl. 100, without cheating in any way, with barely any trouble?

I'm listening...
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: May 26, 2007, 07:21:59 am »
Permanently, no. You could do a Lv.100 battle on WiFi though, if you're checking IVs and stuff.

No, I'm telling you how.

Credit to This guy. This forum is great for trades and battles, I joined a few days ago and got a lot of legendaries. Retyping the method here though, because all the grammar and spelling is atrocious -

1) Get any starter and evolve it to the second evolution. This is the only thing YOU have to do.
2) Offer this weak second evolution for a Palkia or Dialga on any level in the GTS (Trust me on this, just wait 2 houres or so) If this legendary is Lvl. 100, skip step 3.
3) When you get your legendary offer it for a Lvl. 100 final evolution of any starter.
4) This Lvl. 100 pokemon will go for litterally ANYTHING in the GTS. (Even other Lvl. 100)
5) If it's japanese trade it for the same pokemon at the same level again.

And believe me! It works! I have a Level 100. MILOTIC!

Offline /lurk

• Dragon Warrior Slime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: May 26, 2007, 07:29:50 am »
That involves hacking for the Palkia that the guy's trading you. No-one's going to trade a legit Palkia for a weak starter.

It also involves hacking the level 100 starter that's being traded for the weak legend. No-one's going to trade a legit level 100 for a weak Palkia.

To summarise: It does involve cheating, despite the fact that you're not doing the cheating yourself.
Not a winner anymore.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: May 26, 2007, 07:32:28 am »
Well, I'm just doing it to add to my pokedex, I already have a party and all the starters/legendaries I find necessary.

Offline Pinstar

• Ultima Lord
  • Your friendly neighborhood Teralyte
    • View Profile
    • The Legacy Challenge
« Reply #1032 on: May 26, 2007, 07:48:46 am »
is a sneasel so extremely powerfull?

No, I just like it. It's got an interesting combination of dark/ice.

My Weavelle (evolved from Sneasel) is awesome. It was the first member of my "real" team.

It currently has:

Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Night Slash
Aireal Ace

and is carrying a focus sash.

No matter what I am fighting, I open with swords dance. The focus sash ensures that I have at least 1 round after to use my powered up attack. Weavelle's X4 weakness is to fighting attacks, which would normally kill it in one blow. That is where Aireal Ace comes in. I've found that an Aireal Ace powered up with 1 swords dance is enough to 1 shot most fighting types.

Ice punch is the best ice attack for Weavelle, but you need to breed it. Have a Medican "remember" ice punch, then breed it with a buneary. Then breed the buneary with the sneasel. A pain to do, but worth the effort.

Night Slash doesn't crit as often as it says it does, but is still a solid attack.
Creator of the Legacy Challenge

Visit my spore page!
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Pinstar
Ratings and comments on all my creatures are always welcome!

Visit my Minicity
http://pinstar.myminicity.com

Offline Fink

• Elevator Action Operator
  • I have more stars than you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: May 26, 2007, 10:34:45 pm »
on which pokemon did you guys spend your master ball on? :)

...On a different note, check out Spiritomb. I got myself one last week. It's not too shabby. Dark and Ghost type. It has virtually no weaknesses and a lot of strengths...

Yeah, I just got one of those.

It saved my butt too, I fought the water gym leader, and it took 3 pokemon to kill the 1st pokemon. But I then used my lvl 25 Spiritomb, and killed the last 2, even thought he was like 5 levels below the opponent.

Hypnoses + Dream eater = Win

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: May 26, 2007, 11:17:00 pm »
I was worried I might not be a high enough level to take on the water gym I been training up for it look like i might be already high enough.