Author Topic: A Comprehensive Pokémon Thread  (Read 387136 times)

gec05

Re: A Comprehensive Pokémon Thread
« Reply #1830 on: July 01, 2009, 01:07:44 pm »
Well they're releasing in Japan mid September. So I guess the states won't get it until the holiday season kicks in.

Offline Xeno264

• Defender Devotee
  • Don't eat the yellow snow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: July 01, 2009, 03:56:21 pm »
The official release date is September 12th for Japan, and judging by the gap from previous releases I'd say the rest of the world won't see it until June/July 2010.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: July 01, 2009, 06:42:36 pm »
The US will get it by christmas. The rest of the world however their release date won't be until June 2010 but then it wont matter as they will only have to wait how ever long it takes to ship a copy from the US.

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: July 02, 2009, 09:26:02 am »
What new Poké games
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

gec05

« Reply #1834 on: July 02, 2009, 09:32:37 am »
The Gold/Silver remakes. Read back a few pages. :P

Offline sporelord

• Omega Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: July 02, 2009, 09:48:33 am »
Lol ty, and i couldnt be bothered.
Check out MindWorld a Psychological Sci-Fi FPS adventure indie title....It's pretty awesome :p http://www.indiedb.com/games/mindworld/images/mindworld-concept-art1

Offline Hammerman58

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Thor carrier of the mightiest hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: July 07, 2009, 01:16:19 pm »
I finally just finished Pokemon Diamond. I cant wait for the remakes. I loved gold and silver.
STOP HAMMERTIME 
PSN Names YaY I got a thread stickied.

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: July 12, 2009, 08:25:58 am »
Gold/silver games was my favorite Pokémon game ever, or no my favorite Game boy game ever! Best part of it was that you could visit the previous world from Red/Blue ^^
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #1838 on: July 12, 2009, 05:20:24 pm »
Hopefully they improve on Kanto...

...though it'd be nice if they had it. There is the possibility they could leave it out. Though I haven't been following up on the HearthGold/SoulSilver features.

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: September 01, 2009, 12:22:19 pm »
Think im gonna get the japanese version of SoulSilver.

Noticed that they only use Hiragana and Katakana in the text and it will be great to practice reading and understanding. Im currently studying japanese at the university, so im gonna try to get as much japanese in my daily life as possible :D
If you stop and think about it, Your life's longer as an old guy than a kid. Scary o.o

Offline Xeno264

• Defender Devotee
  • Don't eat the yellow snow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: September 01, 2009, 11:33:46 pm »
On a related note, which version do you all plan on getting?

Personally I'm going with SoulSilver, because I usually get the "red" versions first, then the version I didn't get first if it's remade, and because I like Lugia and the colour silver better than Ho-oh and gold.

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: September 02, 2009, 07:22:06 am »
Both..... I buy will buy both of them..... I always do. Now matter how hard I try, I cannot help but to buy both of them. Let me give you an example: I bought Diamond and was like OK this is all I need. I had it for a few weeks and beat the Elite four + one and collected nearly all obtainable Pokemons, it was sorta getting boring so I left it at home one day and just took of with my DS with another game in it. I had to go to Walmart to pickup somethings and what do I see with a discount on it? Thats right, Pearl! I instantly start thinking about buying it so I don't lose all my hard earned pokemans, poke-dollars/yen/pound/whatever and items when I just want to know what its like to train a new team with the other starters. Of course I ignore it the first time. I had to pass by it several times and the final time I gave in. Damn my weakness. A couple of weeks later I hear of platinum. I was like f*** that I won't buy it. I bought it the day it came out. -__-

So yeah I probably end up with both.... Or three if they remake Crystal. But they didn't remake yellow(yet) so may be not three. :/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 07:23:45 am by Grazony »

You'll never know why.
<_< Ż\[ ◕O ◕]/Ż >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: September 02, 2009, 09:25:49 am »
That's because Yellow sucked huge donkeys.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Grazony

• Simon Belmont
  • I am not spying on you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: September 02, 2009, 09:31:40 am »
How did it suck donkeys? I loved it because you could get all three starters in one game(hadn't realized until the third generation that you could trade starters :-[)

You'll never know why.
<_< Ż\[ ◕O ◕]/Ż >_>
Son, I have seen some unbelievable things in my time, but I have never seen a Texan with a robotic chainsaw fist kill a gun-slinging dinosaur by punching it in the head. ~The Soldier

Offline Pixxel

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: September 02, 2009, 11:27:55 am »
Anyone every used this site before?
http://www.shopncsx.com/pokemonheartsilver.aspx

I've heard it's good, but it would be good to hear from somone who's acctually used it :)