Author Topic: Bioshock Interactive Game  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Spore_Previewer

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
Bioshock Interactive Game
« on: June 15, 2006, 01:03:13 pm »
This is an interactive game for Bioshock where you guys decide how our character escapes! I will start with a narrative that explains up to the point that you choose an option and you guys will decide by voting what our character does. For example:

something attacks you(horrid example narrative, but like it says, just an example. Don't put a vote to an option for this example)

Will you:

A)shoot

B) scream like a girl

You guys will then vote and I will narrate the action that was chosen. Now that you get it, let me start the narrative:

I woke up in a daze, not sure of what had just happened. Where am I? What happened to my jet? I turned around to the flaming ball of metal that I realized was my jet. God, now I remember...that missile hit my jet. I was disturbed at the thought that someone wanted me dead, but I knew I could not stand here forever. The sun glared down at my face, sweat dripping down quicker than my hand could whipe. I decided to begin walking to get an understanding of where I was. I looked around where I stood at an island with trees and rivers filling it's majesty. Nothing to find here, I have to look for where to escape... Then I saw it; A lighthouse sticking out of the ocean only half a mile away caught my eye. Is that a lighthouse? How is there a lighthouse sticking straight out of the water? There has to be people there! But that might also be where that missile came from...

What will you do?

A) Take the chance, it is the best chance of survival.

B) They may kill me, I will stick it out here. Plus, there is plenty of food to find here.

C) Look for your gun in the jet, then approach. Better safe than sorry.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:04:59 pm by Spore_Previewer »

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Bioshock Interactive Game
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 07:09:02 pm »
C
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:24:25 pm »
C. Good choice, good choice. Unless ofcourse the missle was also magic, making some horrid monster inside the jet....

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 10:36:20 pm »
C

What will you do?

Offline psychodrive

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:44:13 pm »
A. I want some action.
Yes, I play games. Really.

Offline Spore_Previewer

• Fire Truck Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 01:29:18 pm »
OK, C is the option he will take:

..."I'd better look for my gun first."  I headed for the crashed ball that was my jet and stumbled to the side door.  As I approached it, I looked in the broken window to see  my wife impaled by hudreds of shards of glass, blood gushing from the openings.  I fell back horrified by her corpse.  "She's dead....god, she's dead..."  I began to sob but decided to get up for the gun.  I closed my eyes as I passed her and opened the side door.  As I opened it, a severed small arm fell out.  It was my child's...."Oh god......Daren!"  As tears gushed down my face, I scrambled inside to find my pistol.  The gun case was hanged up still and I reached for it.  I opened the black case and pulled out my Magnum.  I rushed and tripped out the jet, my face landing in the dirt.  "They're dead...YOU %$%#ING @$$HOLES!!"  I grabbed my gun and started to walk slowly towards the lighthouse.  My head bursting with pain from the trauma of seeing my family charred.  I began to swim in the water towards the lighthouse, water covering all under my nose.  My eyes ached and my mind was throbbing, but I persued the trip to the lighthouse and stumbled inside.  The place was dark and other than the light from outside, nothing could be seen.  I walked slowly towards the stairs and began to trudge towards the top.  The lighthouse had moss and damage steadily taking over it inside, and holes and rips filled it's walls.  As I approached the top, my body exhausted from climbing under this much stress, I saw what looked like a bathysphere where the light should have been.  The spherical door was closed and no other way to escape this island was apparent.  A rather horrible odor extruded from the inside, but I reluctantly opened the door.  As I opened it, a body collapsed to my feet.  I jumped back screaming, my head feeling even worse, and I stared at the bloody corpse...

What should you do?

A) Remove the rest of the corpse and go down.  I mean, you have a gun, right?

B)  Head back to the island.  This is too risky, anyways.

C) Head back down and attempt to swim towards civilization.  It only took the plane 4 hours to crash here, not that far to swim...

Offline Mjavabean

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
    • Mjavabean's homepage
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 01:30:05 pm »
B

Offline OrdoSanguis

• Rigel Rescuer
  • Ahoy!
    • View Profile