Author Topic: Queshiwan  (Read 5176 times)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Queshiwan
« on: June 14, 2006, 01:46:56 pm »
I have to go, I'll update later.

Edit: You guys made me laugh, thats hard to do...

WHAT THE....?!?

Hahaha  ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 04:31:49 pm by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Topic
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 01:47:53 pm »
WHAT THE....?!?
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 02:06:54 pm »
CHEESE!

Offline GrrrArrgh

• Venture Conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 02:14:32 pm »
OMG!!!!
There is a method to my madness. That method is in and of itself quite mad, but it is method nonetheless.

7 who ate 9

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 02:15:21 pm »
Couldn't you just post it later, this is spam.

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 03:15:06 pm »
I agree, just start thread later >:(
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 04:04:59 pm »
what in the world is the piont of this,a creature?!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
Queshiwan
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 04:29:57 pm »
What, no Moderator screaming at me?
Just wanted to see how people would take this kind of thing...  :D           Anyway...

The Queshiwan

Height: Three inches
Length: Seven inches
Width: Two inches
Enviroment: Underwater
Diet: Small Bottom Dwellers, Coral
Description: They have two big claws coming out from arms on the front of their body, three antennae on the top of their head, rough scales all over their body, and compound eyes. Now what I would like is for people to ask questions about this race so I can put that information up as well as my next update.

Up Next: Basic cilivization, Religion, The Interference
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 09:10:08 am by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline Dr . Nick

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Hello Everybody
    • View Profile
Re: Queshiwan
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 11:30:21 am »
What do u mean with small ''Bottom'' Dwellers ?  ;D

And i'm used to use the metric system, but does 3 inches Heigh & 7 inches tall seem so awfully small or does it just sound small ? :)
Are they shellfish ? like shrimp or fish, mammal ?

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 01:28:39 pm »
Well I'm used to using the inches system so :P  :D

Thanks for reviving this Dr. Nick, I've been waiting for a responce. To answer your question....

,,,                    ,,,  ,,,
  ,,,                    ,,,    ,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,      ,,,   3
,,,                    ,,,      ,,,
,,,                    ,,,      ,,,
,,,                    ,,,    ,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,    2

Thats a cube if anyone can't tell from my crappy picture. Those would be the proportions of its basic shape, it is NOT a cube!  :D

So yes it is very small. And that would be the size of an adult.  ;D

So, as I promised, more info!  :)

.....Damn it I forgot what I was going to put up! Hold on.....

Not yet....,.

Not yet.....

OK! Got it!

(By bottom dwellers I mean the other things on the bottom of the ocean.)

Now what was I going to say again?

Just joking!  :P

For all none of you who are still reading this here is is.

They live in a coral reef, so they use that to build their cities and such. they got to sapience very quickly, but they are TINY as hell. Anyway they live in a small civilization which worships a God, well, to them anyway. They have a decently small life span, about half a  earth year, so they are very rushed in their work. Their god however is very relaxed in its ways but still helps occasionally in their progress. (Yes, their god is actually a physical being.) They have received some basic technology and have used it to get from tribal to almost space in the three earth years their god has been there. Of course when I put them in it they will be much more advanced but for right now lets say that they are here for what I will be posting. The Queshiwan have also invented some *Ahem* intresting things. One example would be their living (Sentient" Coral.

More questions!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 09:10:59 am by Genesis »

What will you do?

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 02:31:19 pm »
!
They live in a coral reef, so they use that to build their cities and such. they got to sapience very quickly, but they are TINY as hell. Anyway they live in a small civilization which worships a God, well, to them anyway. They have a decently small life span, about half a  earth year, so they are very rushed in their work. Their god however is very relaxed in its ways but still helps occasionaly in their progress. (Yes, their god is actually a physical being.) They have recived some basic technology and have used it to get from tribal to almost space in the three earth years their god has been there. Of course when I put them in it they will be much more advanced but for right now lets say that they are here for what I will be posting. The Queshiyet have also invented some *Ahem* intresting things. One example would be their living (Sentient" Coral.

reminds me of the episode of south park where they use semen to make a race of intelligent sea-monkeys  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 07:36:29 pm »
Its been unanimously decided among scientists that a creatre under the size of a mouse could never acheive sapience, their brain would be just too small, unless it took up most of their body. The chances of a creature surviving that kind of evolution are very slim, they'd need to come from a planet with almost no predators and have evolved extremely effective natural defences early on. While its cool to have new little critters running around (Omic, Queshiwan, Gennifer), its boardering on just as unrealistic as the super powers being argued about elsewhere on the forum.

That said: Sea Monkeys with guns! *Head explodes from the sheer awesomeness!*

Offline Genesis

• Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 07:39:27 pm »
What mice could you be talking about? And their god played a big role in their evolution.

What will you do?

Offline Dr . Nick

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Hello Everybody
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 03:00:07 am »
i just wanted to point out how amazing it is how we keep comparing stuff to earths evolution.
Agreed the sice of a molecule is constant and surly a mouse his brain is not as elaborate as ours .....but before u say this...
Ever looked at birds? They have tiney brains ...i mean tinnnnney. They still use tools ( yes earth's birds use tools ) and have an amazing inner compass. ( i think i read it has to do with a microscopic magnetic ball , i **** u not,  in their brain).
So i c no reason why tiny things couldnt get sapience.  I can c a mollusk living in symbiosys with a brain bacteria. Why not truth is more exiting then fiction.

OMG - i just noticed that gemmifer was being said in one sentence with the omic etc...i like most of spor"s creatures so far and read all of them as entousiastic as my own. Some pple obviously dont get the threads...talking about unrealistic ...and a necromonicon ( always gotta remember not to type necronomicon) walks in the door )
this is not my thread but because many pple will read this i just want to point out if u actually bothered reading both my threads u would find my creatures to be very realistic its not my fault ur not getting it. so Speak for urself and about ur own creature.

Genesis, i'm curious pls do go on :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 05:03:24 am by Dr . Nick »

Offline Aegis

• Phoenix Fighter
  • There is no spork.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Aeon
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 08:52:43 am »
Are they a hive-mind?

'cause that seems like it would work very well with sentient coral.

Just asking.
Wait, you're telling me Radiosity isn't the graphical simulation of a nuclear bomb?

The Talcea -
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5316.0