Author Topic: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)  (Read 83031 times)

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)
« on: June 13, 2006, 11:51:48 am »
The Omic

Tiny rodenty creatures who believe in balance in everything, black and white are the pure colours and poetry is the most beautiful thing to them, so there language completely rhymes! Oh and spirals are the most balanced shape to them.

Looks

Roundish furry brown body on all fours, three round ended tails curve over their backs which they use to grasp things, similiar to the willosaur but there's three with no hands.

Thank you Operaghost21 for the picture.

Nuclearchinchilla drew this

When Omics went higher they found difficulty in climbing, so their front legs grew up and forward and became hands, so that they could climb the rocky mountains.

A13gt -  thanks for this.

Height at most (raised body)

7 centimeters or 3 inches! (Told ya they were small!)

Length

15 centimeters or 5 inches.

Info

The Omicropolis (lets call them omics for short) are working on space travel presently. And to them trees and thing are always that big, wait until they see other creatures! Creatures on their planets are mainly insects. And I'm aware that lack of pics will cause little replies.

Image is not to scale

The Hidric System

Hidric

A red gaint on the verge of going supernova, estimated to happen in 122 earth years.

Cordic

A half melted lava planet not too far from the red giant.

Mornic

A gas planet covered in clouds, has a small solid center.

Overic belt

A ring of asteroids similiar too our own asteroid belt, mythology says somewhere that there is an asteroid made of pure diamond there!

Astorieik

A barren desert planet with absolutely no exciting facts.
                                                                      Dorezzeic
                                                                       A stony moon similiar to our own with more craters.

Gorethic

An earthy planet smothered in valuable minerals, recommended for mining, contains mainly Iron.

Poisyic

A greenish gas planet with two rings on top of each other, no solid center.

Coric

Yet another unexciting planet, 80% made of hard rock and stone. 20% core and white hot iron and magma.
                                                                          Norusic
                                                                           A hard planet with a thin light blue atmosphere. Possible life! Not yet known.

Omix, hurray!

An Earth like planet, home of the Omics. Has one ring and three moons. Their years are 587 1/4 Earth days long. Contains three volcanos.
                                                                          Romic
                                                                          Desert moon. No atmosphere.

Wo
                                                                          A very small moon, which is officialy just an asteroid caught in orbit.

Pomic
                                                                          A stoney moon, may contain some minerals.

Zeroseymic
The biggest planet, a gasey, icey planet, a thin atmosphere, definetly incapable of life, too cold.

History
[/u][/b]

When the Omics first crawled out of the water, they found a land full of giant creatures and trees, naturally they were scared and hid in trees, they actually began to live in hollow trees similiar to squirrels. There were many vicous creatures who saw the Omic as only a snack. The most vicous of these creatures was the Nomic as they had two jaws, very sharp teeth, a large belly and a very fast digestive system, it was just made for eating! The Nomic found it hard to get to the Omic in their tree dwellings, and to make it worse, the Omics usually lived in the Barbor tree, which was very tall and hard to get at, and grew a nutrisous fruit that the Omic loved, but was poisounous to Nomic (Useless info - They're called Nomic as pun for No-Omic) The Nomics resorted to eating other large creatures, over about 300 years most became extinct, so the Nomic turned back to their favourite food, they started to use branches to climb trees in order to get their food. Eventually the Nomic evolved to have a third joint in their legs, this allowed them to curve their claws to climb trees and eat the Omic. Once a prehistoric Omic was jumping from tree to tree, escaping a Nomic below, when the Nomic stepped on branch at one end that flew up in the air and just abou hit the Omic. The Nomic learned that if it stepped on the end of a stick leaning against a stone, it went up. The first proper tool. (More info - this taught the Omic that no balance = bad) The Omic saw this too ,sadly, for the Nomic. And learned a different lesson than the Nomic which was probably the turning point from which Omic would become sentient instead of Nomic! The Omic learned that sticks hurt if they hit you and are moving fast, so, the Omic being in trees, grabbed sticks and threw them at the Nomic, as the Nomic had no time to find a stick leaning on a stone, it eventually got impaled by a sharp stick and died.
   Now the Omic had the tool, so we know what happens next, make fire, cook food, make spearhead, blablablablahblah.
   On to the first war, in the year 4 BBW (Before Balanace Wins) it was like our medieval ages, armour and weapons and stuff. Right now there were three beliefs, The Scientific one, (the big bang) The Religous one (That the universe exists in a test tube in a great laboratory of gods) and the Balance one (The Universe began by perfection, all the black holes in the pre-universe lined up and joined together, making one catastrophic space storm, and due to the complete balance of light and dark twisting around the Black hole, the universe started). Naturally there had to be a war sooner or later, when it did, it was catastrophic, wiping out all creatures that the Nomic didn't kill (see above). Eventually the balance side invented frisbee bombs and the frisbee launcher, and wiped out other forces very fast. Now all that was left on the planet were sea creatures, the Omic, the Nomic, and the Omics and Nomics never ending war (which won't last longer as the Omics have lowered the Nomic population very highly!)
    The Omic history, as man, the biggest invention was the tool, but not as man, were in a race to become sentient with their predators, and it all came down to a different lesson learnt from a stick.
                                                                                                           THE END.
Version : 2.0, now includes a third pic of Omic.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 12:02:26 pm by Alwayswatching »

No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
Re: Omicronopolis
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:58:25 am »
I thought it was some sort of planet wide city with a name like that
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 11:59:40 am »
Their home city is also Omicronopolis, but, as i said, call them Omic.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 12:19:34 pm »
Planet

Similar to earth with a lot of green land with more deserts, and some seas. Much smaller than Earth though. Trees twist around each other (like spirals, Omics favourite shape :) ) and the water is clear blue with lots of jellyfish like creatures, there is one creature as big as a deer, with two jaws, a single antler, sharp teeth and an appetite for Omics! These are the Nomics (rhyming of course) and are very feared, soon the omics will release the weaopn they are planning to use to wipe out the Nomics once and for all.

Moon

Three moons and a ring, a large moon called Romic, similiar to Romic is Pomic, and finally Wo (doesn't rhyme?) which is actually an asteroid in orbit but they say its a baby moon. The ring is called Romosomic and is made of ice.

Soon, the sun, other planets, close encounters with E.T.'s (only if someone wants me to do their creature as a feared giant who came from the sky) and religion.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:40:33 pm by Alwayswatching »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 12:30:22 pm »
Soon, the sun, other planets, close encounters with E.T.'s (only if someone wants me to do their creature as a feared giant who came from the sky) and religion

Tempting offer but i doubt you spicens would survive as a free culture after my Ęthirans have made first contact with them. They would love having Omics as pets. (And there planet as a mining station or something like that.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 08:31:43 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 12:34:12 pm »
It would be funny having a sentient creature as a pet, they would keep trying to escape though. It would be scary if giants came to there planet and picked them up and put them into baskets to bring to their planet.  :P

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 12:36:21 pm »
I think the idea of a sentient creature as a pet is actually pretty good. Instead of trying to escape, the pet would actually enjoy the perks of its position and the fact it can sponge off its masters.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 12:38:28 pm »
No, the Omics would judge is as being off Balance (more on that soon) and would hate it, if its not normal, its off Balance.
Balance = good
The Balance is their religion in a way.

EDIT: Would someone like to volunteer to either draw my creations or have a closer encounter with them and be referred to as giants?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:40:09 pm by Alwayswatching »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 12:40:31 pm »
The Wexxians would gladly make first contact with the Omics they are cool!

As I always say: Its not the size that matters!  :D

Seriously they are cool!

Your avetar is freaking me out though!  :o

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 12:43:12 pm »
I get that on other forums about the avatar.

Anyway, u start with the wexxians discovering the planet and meeting the Omics, and then, when I have seen how the wexxians act about them, I'll add the Omics views. Perhaps you could give them spave travel technology or help them with Nomics?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:46:59 pm by Alwayswatching »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 12:45:48 pm »
Well the Ęthirans Empire would not care that mush if it was sentinace or not. Infact they allready have sentinace pets. Most of their pet are treated with great care but a lot also end up in the countless laboratories of the Technomancers. Their is also a chance that some might become slaves if they are suited for that role.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 12:47:46 pm »
The Omics say that would throw off the almighty Balance and you must release all slaves and pets at once. (Please  :'( ;D)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 12:54:16 pm »
Luckily the Ęthirans have not made first contact with Omics (Yet.)  ;)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 01:01:55 pm »
I smell the Omics first intergalactic enemy! :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 01:05:33 pm by Alwayswatching »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 01:11:19 pm »
Uhh uplifting!!! fun!

A Wexxian Guardian cruiser jumps into the system:              (For more Info on the Wexxian Guardian check: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3763.0 )

Captain: "Right... so this is the system the scanners read life in! Pretty! Any locals?"

Officer: "There appear to be a sapient pre-spacetravel species resinding on this planet!"

the officer displays a planet on the main viewscreen! The captain looks at the data from the sensors

Captain: "Whoa... they are... ehh small!!! better call engineering and make them refit one of our Enforcers to carry a custom size shell! size 10*10 cm!

A few minutes later a Wexxian Enforcer fighter is sent out from the hangar bay with the Wexxian diplomat.

The Enforcer slowly approaches the largest city the Omics have on the planet and land just outside!

The Wexxian diplomat exits the craft with the smallest Shell a Wexxian has ever worn! and (after having scanned the present Omics brains language centers and interpreting them) Proclaims:

"I am an emissary of the Wexxians... We come to you with the promise of peace and love!..."
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 01:21:56 pm by Jack Zetter »