Author Topic: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)  (Read 84201 times)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)
« Reply #660 on: December 01, 2006, 12:25:40 pm »
noooo and what worse timing...now with leba as the general, i was gonna make him turn against the omic and kill/enslave them.

but sorry to burst your bubble..on your own creation but TDLR doesnt suck matter...it sucks energy and that is relocated in a separate dimension where it can be also taken out if you wanted. TDLR cannot suck a the sun unless you pushed it in. what would happen is that the energy of the sun...all that heat would absorbed and if you were to modify the gun correctly would expand the hole and in theory from the massive energy of a star produced every second would make a TDLR hole so large that it would suck the energy of everything light years and light years away reaching more suns growing and growing and soon suck all energy in the known universe......but no matter would be sucked unless they voluntarily walked in or were shoved in. if you did make a STDLR that would not need the energy input to expand it that it just started big, all that would happen is that the sun would just die out over time at an accelerated rate...then the planets would go careening out of control but this would not actually destroy the omic.
if you did want to kill the omic and send them to another dimension you must put a big ole in benix obit and watch it fall in, but that would probably have to happen on purpose.

edit:also how can the very creators of the TDLR kill themselves with their own invention, maybe it was too advance for the omics to actually make it stronger
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 12:27:51 pm by a14gt »
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 01, 2006, 02:41:15 pm »
Well first of all the by the description given by the Always it is easy to see that even the Omic do not really know how the TDLR works.

Second. Matter is energy. (E=mc²)

Third. If you suck out all the fusion energy out of a star (The Heat and Electromagnetic energy) then would not the star start to colapse due to gravety?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 02:46:12 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 01, 2006, 02:57:52 pm »
1. that's kinda what i ment

2. matter is not energy, heat is not matter, a rock without energy cannot do anything or change anything

3.yes i know it would make a black hole. i'm saying that TDLR cannot suck in a star or the asteroids like a black hole which sucks up energy and matter.
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 01, 2006, 03:02:39 pm »
Technically matter is energy as all matter is made up of super tiny vibrating strands of energy called strings.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 20, 2006, 07:17:08 am »
BUMP LOL.

New Omix - A planet the Omic made from chunks of rock found in the old Hidric system, it is made of about 66% Old Omix. It exists in a newly created system, they did not create the star, but created the planet in orbit around a lone star.

Lab 42, 7 Miles below 67 Korinik valley. Time: half a year after Ominitrix release.

"Dad! Let's go home already!" A teenage Omic stood on a pedestal next to another Omic, whose hair was just beginning to grey.

"Ssssh, not now, I am almost theeere..." The man was sticking his tools into the head of an Ominitrix1.2, a small upgrade to the present model.

The girl checked her the time. "4 hours! You promised me we were going to Beyon this weekend! The ship leaves in 20 minutes!"

"Yeah yeah... We'll go next week... " The robot suddenly released a high humming sound.

"Success!" He shouted. "These 'bots can now simulate DNA. No more killing..." The man sighed.

]]System activated.[[ The robot stood up, and was now eye level with the Omic standing on the high podium.

]]Greetings inferior specimen. Identify yourself.[[

The Omic tutted and shook his head. "Inferior, I just finished you off! You should thank me."

]]Incorrect. You are a rodent, I am a god.[[

The man sighed again, "Not another egomaniac, now I have to start again..." The man reached for the "Terminate" button, but the robot acted too fast. Seconds later the poor Omic was chopped into several pieces. The girl screamed and the robot killed her too.

]]Only fools mess with gods.[[The robot muttered. He then flicked on the monitor inside his visor and connected to his database. The Ominitrix database held all of Omic history, technology blueprints, practically all forms of fighting and combat from practically every race, and tons more info which could be dangerous in the wrong hands.

]]So much information...[[ And the robot lapped it all up, reading through the entire database in 5 minutes.

]]My brothers obey these vermin! These "Omic" do not deserve to be our food. I will fix this mistake.[[

Seconds later the robot had hacked into the Omic defense system, called every Ominitrix robot in existence, and uploaded a portion of its brain into each one, and he had done it all, still standing in the place he had been born not an hour ago.

]]I am the god of the Ominitrix.[[

Meanwhile, at the Omic Military HQ, things were crazy. All of their electronics had shut down and they had to lock up any Ominitrix that were in the building. They had no idea what was going on outside because the emergency doors had locked them all in.

Seconds later the emergency communications clicked on, and an Omic rushed to the screen, broadcasting a message halfway around the galaxy.

))Races, help! Something is happening! Ominitrix robots on your planets may well be acting up! And don't deny it because we secretly stationed as many of our robots as we could on all of your planets. I suppose we apologize for that, just do something about it! The database is here, on New Omix!((

Meanwhile, on thousands of planets across the galaxy, Ominitrix robots started appearing from underground bunkers and killing whatever they could...

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 20, 2006, 08:08:41 am »
Mind If I jump on this storyline?

Location: Wexxian Secret Spec-Ops Headquarters in empty space.

The Second after the station intercept the Omic transmission, the alarms go off and the station goes to red alert status. Within a few minutes Spec-Ops teams; Alpha through Theta, are assembled and briefed.

Commander: “All right boys! The Omic have reported that there new TOYS have gone berserk. A Vikto-Delta situation: robots trying to take over!

However, It seems our small friends have also placed these Ominitrix machines on most major planets in our sector.

Your objectives are to helijump onto New Omix near the Omic Military HQ. Get in. get any information on these Ominitrix as you can and then get out again.

If there are personnel on the base with information, you are authorised to take them with you.

Use lethal force if necessary!

A few minutes later a Wexxian Spec-Ops Stealth Cruiser leaves the station and jumps to hyperspace.

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 20, 2006, 08:18:11 am »
A few minutes later, an Ominitrix robot inside the base smashed the "bulletproof" glass it was trapped behind and rampaged through the building, killing every living thing inside and freeing all the others, all the robot sthen linked up to the base's main computer and linked themselves to every computer on the planet, and some computer's belonging to the Omic's allies, they downloaded ALL the information thy could get to.

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 20, 2006, 09:49:01 am »
Hahaha nice catch!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 20, 2006, 01:37:27 pm »
The Wexxian Spec-Ops Stealth Cruiser jumps out of hyperspace near the planet and drop 20 crash-lander pods. The pods impackt near the Omic Military HQ and 20 Spec-Ops Wexxian soldiers emerge. After they have regrouped, they make their way to the sealed entrance.

(Info: The Wexxian Spec-Ops are of the same miletary unit as Axon used to be, they are like him equiped with a nanite body of micro robots. They are trained in all forms of warfare and millitary tactics. As the only Wexxians, the Spec-Ops can choose to ignore their bacik comand code: Protection of life and fredom! They are armed with an aray of specialiced weapons but are most often found using a heavy version of the old "Pacifier" handgun: A Ionic pulse Rifel. the gun is capable to create Ionic bursts, at a powerlevel so strong that it can burn its way throug a concrete wall. The rifel is powered by a amo-disk: The Disk contains a micro Cold-fusion reactor, the sice of a finger. Each disk is good for 120 shots at maximum power. and can alternaly be used as a grenade... A cold-fusion grenade!!!)   

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 20, 2006, 01:47:21 pm »
The Forthi, having recognized strange signals coming from dead areas had quickly dealt with the Omnitrix bots on their first appearance (the Forthi have their own robots too). They had just set up the transceivers to send information back to the Omics, using them as spies against their own people. Upon the announcement that they had gone berserk one Forthi turned to another and said, "Well that was easy..."

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 27, 2007, 02:11:14 am »
What the hell, Bump!

Full Name: The State of Omicronopolis and all Surrounding Regions.
Founded: The Omic Race Unification, long before Space Travel.
Political Affliation: The AoP, DUP, CAB
Suceesor State to: The Mountain Omic, The Grassland Omic.
Languages: Omik, Galactic Basic, Hur, Kerisceemo, Kichii
Government: Democracy
State Motto: "Sikumeay Sachoronik Watcasobeus." -- "Intelligence Will Prevail."
Head of State: President Forlork
Head of Government: Kuskoys Kosyamas, Jokohgugy Wakik and President Forlork (Presidents are more powerful for Omic)
Capital Planet: New Omix
Capital City: New Omix.
Currency: Galactic Credits, Omikasik
Main Exports: Leisure Products
Main Imports: Basically anything that catches their interest.
Military Spending: Their own weaponry is first priority, then weaponry for the AoP.
Capital Punishment? Yes
Corporal Punishment? Yes
Self Sufficient? 75%
Energy: 100% IMPC generated
State Religion: Atheism?
Soveriegnity Recognised By: Probably everyone but the Torpals and now the Anubians.
Territories: The New Hidrik System, Riftick on Olympia

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 27, 2007, 02:32:15 am »
Good!  :D

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #672 on: January 27, 2007, 02:36:07 am »
Good to see this one bumped :D

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 27, 2007, 02:45:04 am »
Thanks much. Don't expect many updates though...

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 28, 2007, 06:11:06 am »
The Strorshik Ship

Maybe a picture, some other time...

These amazing ships are currently being used in the battle above Olympia. They are sleek and black, with smooth sleek edges that deflect certain radars much like some stealth fighters.All windows are covered with a stretchy transparent plastic. Plasma weapons fired at windows will be absorbed and dispersed all over the glass so that all the energy of the weapon is spread out, and will hopefully stop the windows from breaking. Small physical bullets will just bounce off.
    There is 5 barrels on these ships, each one has interchangeable tips that can swivel on front of the barrel and give the gun different properties.

1) A simple gun firing physical bullets.
2) A simple plasma gun expelling rays of concentrated electricity.
3) A missile launcher, launching large powerful missiles. Limited ammo.
4) An EMP grenade launcher, which stuns ships for usually 10-30 minutes.
5) A plasma net launcher, small nodes which encircle ships of any shape and size and enclose them in a net of searing hot plasma, that slowly moves together and rips the ship up, alternatively, they can stay in one place just to capture the ships.