Author Topic: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)  (Read 83018 times)

Offline Tesla

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
Re: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)
« Reply #645 on: September 22, 2006, 12:30:57 pm »
As the Omic settled into planet Benix, they decided to drill down for study of the planets minerals and to try and find fossils of ancient life. As they dig down, they find something more interesting than fossils, they find a tomb, with extremely strong metals, and a blocked over door, it also has a very strange form of writing written next to the door and around the sides, it is about 2 meters tall and 10 meters long.

Old Benix. Part 1

Furik sighed, head of Planet Research was tough, ecspecially that one time they had to blow up that planet with the explosive core, wait, that was fun, ecspecially after when they found out that the core wasn't explosive at all. What a boom it made! But then, for his mistake he was relocated. Now all he does is the digging part, he knows his days will end soon, as with all the diggers, what if we reached a magma pocket? We were supposed to be "assured" that if we did, the miners forcefield would pick up and they could continue, but he had heard the stories. Anyway, what with this new and "exciting find" that would tell us all more about our new planet. Load of BS, another precursor race, the best thing they'd find is more predictions of doomsday.

"Sir, sir?" Rinnyik peeped his head around the door, strange, he was usually too shy.
"What is it now boy?" Furyik barked.
"Sir, we think we know how to open it."
"Suppose I better have a look then" Furyik heaved himself up off his cot. Wow, they could make these miners with some class, but all they get is  leaky metallic rooms, and you could swear moss grew on the walls.
     As he walked into the main room, he is greeted by Larik. He squints and steps back.
"Oh stop, I know you hate it." She moans.
     Last week his work colleuge and friend Larik had dies her fur electric blue, bright electric blue. Furyik swore it hurt his eyes when he saw it.
    "Come look at this simulation." They both walk over to the computer monitor and Laric taps the screen. It displays a quick computer program of the ship and the tomb, the ship drills its way around the tomb and releases one of its mini miners, this remoted control mini version of the miner drives around to the front, the miner then shoots it with a laser and it blows up, the explosion dents the door, then the laser shoots directly at the door, which falls inwards and the tomb lays open.
"Of course we'll have to sacrifice one of our mini miners..."
"Who cares, we have several, do it."

Wow! Look at my amazing picture! [/sarcasm]

Tune in to find out whats inside!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 23, 2006, 03:24:55 pm »
will do.
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 08, 2006, 12:57:50 pm »
((I canceled the above story))

Okay... Here goes... *Wipes tear*

The Suncrusher

In a hidden base orbiting Benix, a large team of scinetists, astrologists and phsyicists were researching the TDLR expertly. They decided it was too weak too literally "Have something to back them up because of their size." They drew up plans for a TDLR so strong it could suck up a star causing any orbiting planets to spin away and (obviously) give them the ability to completely wipe out homeplanets causing the races base economy to collapse and deteriorate. After a few more years the tests were going great, they were obliderating asteroids as tests and such. in one test, they had to actually test on a sun so they went to a star with no orbiting planets that had no importance at all. Firing the STDLR (Super TDLR) caused the sun to collapse at suck a high speed the energy ripped space, this hole started to suck and suck, dragging in some asteroids and (almsot) the teams own ship. Quickly incasing the rip in an energy bubble they built it into a container that kept in stable.

#

They noticed that it lead to some part of space and as it moved the stars in the background stayed stationary, signyfying that somewhere, there was another end of this hole that stayed still. When this hole was bought back to their HQ it was closely studied. They tried to find a way to make sure that the gun wouldn't rip a hole in space that sucked every particle of matter in sight in. After another half year they tested it on another star and a strange thing happened. Once again, the star got sucked in and ripped open a hole in space. Except this time the hold fed on the suns energy instead of sucking it in, causing it to grow and suck faster, turning more into energy. They quickly encased this rip aswell and kept it with their other hole for more research. They noticed the energy hole was alwyas pulsing while the other one didn't. One day, another few months later, th sides of the rip started to glow. The energ of the hole was kept in for too long and it burst, sucking in all the base and the scientists involved, this hole grew larger and larger, and then it happened. Benix grew dark, the sun had disspaeared, down the hole. however the gravity was still there, the planet was orbiting the hole. The Omic who didn't die out from the cold sufferered a worse death. As Benix gew closer to the hole it was converted into energy, with all the Omic on the planet, and into the hole. eventually, the hole had sucked up the entire Hidrok system, but then it stopped. The hole stopped complying to the laws of physics and the energy was too strong. It blew up and threw bolts of energy in all directions, but they too fizzled out. That was the end of the Omic. The planet and the majority population was gone.

But, there is one thing, one glimmer of hope. The two seperate holes were in the same container, what if, the hole that sucked in matter had been released by the nergy hole, and sucked in the container, causing the energy hole to suddnely weaken and get sucked in and destroyed by the matter hole. The matter hole was actually the one that grew, and benix was not destroyed, just moved. Into a different place, a different time, a different universe. Somewhere, Benix might still exist, the Omic might sticll exist. So if you see them, wave.

END. YES, THE END, OF EVERYTHING. BOOM.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 08, 2006, 01:07:34 pm »
WOW

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 08, 2006, 01:09:40 pm »
TOTALLY

Offline nuclearchinchila

• Dragster Diehard
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 08, 2006, 02:39:44 pm »
no more Omic!? but but! WHAT ARE THE TORPALS GONNA EAT NOW?!

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 08, 2006, 02:52:16 pm »
Hehee.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 08, 2006, 03:04:53 pm »
Aww!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #653 on: October 08, 2006, 09:23:23 pm »
Woopdee doo, another stupid creature, gone stupid.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 08, 2006, 11:45:14 pm »
What Kratok said. I got bored of these guys.

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 01, 2006, 09:20:32 am »

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 01, 2006, 10:59:21 am »
Against who?

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 01, 2006, 11:05:52 am »
That is the question.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 01, 2006, 11:08:16 am »
I like the mysterises tone :)
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Tesla

• View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 01, 2006, 11:20:25 am »
For those of you who didn't notice the thread is supposed to look like it has been ripped open.