Author Topic: The Omic (RP stopped! Now just updates!)  (Read 84329 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: Omicronopolis
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2006, 02:16:02 pm »
Ecsuese me, why do you always end sentences with exclamation marks lately?!

Too much caffeine?

Me?

If it is, then sorry, Im just trying to improve my English.

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2006, 03:12:15 pm »
When the Omics sight the ship they gather around, excited. The leader of Omicronopolis (Rixtic) walks forward " welcome to our planet Omix. Sorry about the shooting aswell, now, we noticed you have space travel..." a team of scientists approach and question the Wexxians about anti-matter power and space travel. The questoning takes hours! ::) :D
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2006, 03:57:10 am »
After the questioning. Capitan Kelo lands The Lifebringer outside the city. many Omics come and see the (In their eyes) gargantuan craft.

While the Wexxians scientists take readings and observe the wild life, the engineers provide the Omic scientists with knowledge of how; Ionic engines, hyperdrive, inertia dampeners, artificial gravity, life support and all other things necessary for space flight...

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2006, 08:30:10 am »
I have pics of the Omics due for scanning soon... Plus pics of the first space craft... Woohoo!

Anyway some more info.

The Archives

Each Omic starts to write its autobiography the minute it learns too write, there is a huge library in each town, full of writings of many people, this way ensures the Omic don't forget there history, the things i said too Jack earlier at the end of the transmission (Koric, Oyurtic nec Vinkic) is translated as "each body tells a story"

Reproduction

There is a 8/10 chance of having twins in the Omic species, this is actually the basis of the whole balance with a capital B thing (the Omic believed there were two babys to keep the universe balanced a long time ago). When one is born they are called the "middle ones" because they are still balanced (only in the middle of themselves, like being in the middle of a weighing scale). Gestation lasts 10 Earth months. Omics are mammals so they do not lay eggs, females have wombs.

Guns

The Omics usually use an explosive shell that blows on contact, but now they use a type of frisbee like bomb that is thrown and blows in mid-air. They are currently working on a gun called " the Trans-Dimensional light ray" this is new technology that blows enemys into a non-existent place between our demension and the next, it has no time or space and victims just float around, not dying as theres no time. The Omics will leave them in there until they have learned there lesson, usually 100 years. This is a fairly new idea so don't expect it any time soon.  :P  Luckily the Omics are peaceful and will not try too make enemys unless they start it.

As I said earlier, ask any questions!

Jack - reply later.

EDIT: I'm aware that there is little info on the Omic history, I might do it at the weekend.   :-X
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:47:20 am by Alwayswatching »

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2006, 11:00:55 am »
The Omics are delighted with the fact they can now finallly acomplish space travel and that they have made there first intergalactic friend, they show the wexxians around the main city (Omicronopolis) and give them a holo map of the solar system and the rights to take anything they want from their planet if need be. The Omic tell them that their scientists are presently working on anti-matter and can finally complete the last thing, the storage of antimatter so there is no unpurposeful explosions. Soon the Wexxians say goodbye and leave the planet.

Another few months later. The Wexxians receive a transmission,

// Wexxians, we have finished our first intergalactic space craft and invite you to come and take a look. Scientist Vicnik.

Koric, Oyurtic nec Vinkic.//
Soon the wexxians arrove to see a new launch pad with a ship on top.

I am aware its just a crappy doodle from paint but i do have a drawing to come soon hopefully.  :)

How it works

The grey cylinder in the middle and the solar panel at the top are the actual engine (i know its a big engine, but hey, its there first intergalactic ship!) the solar panel at the top absorbs light and powers the engine at first, then the grey cylinder starts too spin around at supersonic, then extremely high speeds, light from the solar panels is thrown in and the light particles crash together creating antimatter (no explosions yet) the antimatter has no time to touch matter as it is instantely magnetised to the bottom into a small chamber full of oxygen, there it explodes and the explosion is concentrated and thrown out the back, fueling the craft.

The spirals

These spirals are the actual quarters andcockpit and hold and so on. They are held to the engine by a constant magnetic field.

More info soon.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2006, 11:32:25 am »
The Lifebringer takes another trip to the Hidric system and land near the new launch pad.

The Wexxian engineers look over the ships schematics and systems while helping rectifying some minor mistakes, but they see that the Omics have done well in their designs.

they deem the ship ready for launch!

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2006, 12:27:36 pm »
3...2...1... takeoff! The engine starts to hum and then rotates, a glowing light appears at the jet and it leaves the ground! This is followed by laser shows and a large cheer. As it is leaving it contacts the lifebringer // Wexxians, as our first visit to a planet we would like to visit yours (Azura?), please give us coardinates.//

Jack: should we continue this in the wexxian thread or this one or just end the story now? ???

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2006, 02:11:33 pm »
\\Uploading coordinates to the Thishen system... There!

We will wait for you In our home system. safe journey!\\

The Wexxian ship jumps out of the system. heading for home.

(OOC: I don´t know. suit yourself)

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2006, 09:38:12 am »
History

When the Omics first crawled out of the water, they found a land full of giant creatures and trees, naturally they were scared and hid in trees, they actually began to live in hollow trees similiar to squirrels. There were many vicous creatures who saw the Omic as only a snack. The most vicous of these creatures was the Nomic as they had two jaws, very sharp teeth, a large belly and a very fast digestive system, it was just made for eating! The Nomic found it hard to get to the Omic in their tree dwellings, and to make it worse, the Omics usually lived in the Barbor tree, which was very tall and hard to get at, and grew a nutrisous fruit that the Omic loved, but was poisounous to Nomic (Useless info - They're called Nomic as pun for No-Omic) The Nomics resorted to eating other large creatures, over about 300 years most became extinct, so the Nomic turned back to their favourite food, they started to use branches to climb trees in order to get their food. Eventually the Nomic evolved to have a third joint in their legs, this allowed them to curve their claws to climb trees and eat the Omic. Once a prehistoric Omic was jumping from tree to tree, escaping a Nomic below, when the Nomic stepped on branch at one end that flew up in the air and just abou hit the Omic. The Nomic learned that if it stepped on the end of a stick leaning against a stone, it went up. The first proper tool. (More info - this taught the Omic that no balance = bad) The Omic saw this too ,sadly, for the Nomic. And learned a different lesson than the Nomic which was probably the turning point from which Omic would become sentient instead of Nomic! The Omic learned that sticks hurt if they hit you and are moving fast, so, the Omic being in trees, grabbed sticks and threw them at the Nomic, as the Nomic had no time to find a stick leaning on a stone, it eventually got impaled by a sharp stick and died.
   Now the Omic had the tool, so we know what happens next, make fire, cook food, make spearhead, blablablablahblah.
   On to the first war, in the year 4 BBW (Before Balanace Wins) it was like our medieval ages, armour and weapons and stuff. Right now there were three beliefs, The Scientific one, (the big bang) The Religous one (That the universe exists in a test tube in a great laboratory of gods) and the Balance one (The Universe began by perfection, all the black holes in the pre-universe lined up and joined together, making one catastrophic space storm, and due to the complete balance of light and dark twisting around the Black hole, the universe started). Naturally there had to be a war sooner or later, when it did, it was catastrophic, wiping out all creatures that the Nomic didn't kill (see above). Eventually the balance side invented frisbee bombs and the frisbee launcher, and wiped out other forces very fast. Now all that was left on the planet were sea creatures, the Omic, the Nomic, and the Omics and Nomics never ending war (which won't last longer as the Omics have lowered the Nomic population very highly!)
    The Omic history, as man, the biggest invention was the tool, but not as man, were in a race to become sentient with their predators, and it all came down to a different lesson learnt from a stick.
                                                                                                   THE END.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2006, 01:58:50 pm »
That is actually an interesting story. good work  :)

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2006, 02:02:08 pm »
Ditto above.

What will you do?

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2006, 02:15:55 pm »
can't wait for them to come to my system,well the Anubians don't have an official planet since they left thier but we have bases spread out around(i need a central planet  :'( :( :-\)
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2006, 02:22:14 pm »
can't wait for them to come to my system,well the Anubians don't have an official planet since they left thier but we have bases spread out around(i need a central planet  :'( :( :-\)

Well they could always help colonizing Azuron! (hint, hint)  ;)

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2006, 03:11:15 pm »
Oooh, your words make me feel warm inside!  ;D No wait I just wet myself.

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2006, 04:51:13 am »
The Omics reveal there second ship, it's just an upgrade of the first with better technology.