Author Topic: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread  (Read 58100 times)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread
« Reply #390 on: June 26, 2006, 03:37:20 am »
This is of course why RPs should be closed after a while and new entries vetted. All the newbies pile into topics without thinking. This is exactly what happened back in the Halcyon war.

I'm all for a new thread, or for the mods to clean this one out.

Offline The Terminator

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • I'll Be Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 26, 2006, 06:43:11 am »
OOC: WHOA, DUDE. Terminator, I need to talk and you need to listen. Your edit is SOOOOOOO off. Necromonicon Pod Ships are 160 Kms long! There a at least a hundred thousand Necromonicon on each ship. To have only three Necomonicon on a Pod Ship at one time is impossible unless they evacuated because of a biological agent. The only time you'd find smaller groups of Necromonicon are their Spec Ops teams of 6, who do random tasks for the Herd in Scout Pods, about 50 meters long.

Also: The Necromonicon are covered HEAD TO TAIL in A CARAPACE ALMOST AS HARD AS DIAMOND. Their Neck has the most armor of all. It is almost impossible you could slit ones throat, even with blades. It's also impossible you could spear it unless you hit it in the eye.

And one more thing: Necromonicon speak like they're stupid, not like they graduated University with as degree in Language Arts. If you're going to make them speak, do it properly. And anyway, no one here is allowed to speak for anyone others characters except me cause I'm the thread GM, so don't do it again.

Before you try to kill something here, read up on its stats first. God-modding is for pricks.
Sorry, I was editing my message since it took you a while to reply, by the time I finished you guys had posted some more and I didn't see the lenght of your ship on the ship index or you Necromonicon thread. :-\

Sorry I thought only there skin was as hard as a diamond. :P

Again sorry if I made them look stupid, I was just trying to make them look cautious ::), and I thought characters were basically Main CHaracters like Nemesis....I guess not :(

And I guess I was a bit on god mode ;D
But Hey I make mistake I'll edit and I'll learn from them ;)

PS Yeah I'm for a new thread, a sequel
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 10:30:24 am by The Terminator »

The Giganommoths AKA THE OWNAGE!!!: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5817.0

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #392 on: June 26, 2006, 10:46:21 am »
Alright, I will start a new thread. If the mods can help carry we'd all appreciate itá ;D

EDIT: New topic Up, I'm locking this thread. Please don't carry your stuff over yourself, as the time line may get a bit screwed up. Let the Mods handle it. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 10:58:55 am by TheNecromonicon »

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #393 on: June 26, 2006, 02:21:22 pm »
It would be helpful if you told us what needs to be moved so we don't have to sort through it all.  ;)

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2006, 02:33:10 pm »
Ok, so I sifted through the pages and it appears only two posts are worth moving haha. Here's the reply numbers:

Page 26
- Durgon reply #375
- Smileyman reply #379

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2006, 04:23:13 pm »
Both have been move to the new thread. Thanks for sorting it for me, very helpful.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2006, 04:25:14 pm »
Thanks Lady M. No matter where it's located on anyones creature, you kick butt.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2006, 04:26:36 pm »
Thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day :D ;D

and if I had room in my sig, I'd quote you again.

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2006, 04:29:26 pm »
I'm just a nice guy... when I'm not being mean  :D