Author Topic: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread  (Read 58086 times)

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 08:05:24 am »
Peskitoriantais

The Peskitoriantais all hop into their space ships and leave the atmosphere, only to find that the neighboring Sia have come to attack. The Peskitoriantais start to shift positions and all aim for the Sia.

Missles were flying everywhere at everyones shuttle. Some of the Peskitoriantais space ships were destroyed, but mostly the Sia's were killed. It began to calm down and the Peskitoriantais began again to head the the Necromonicon planet and wipe them out.

"Repair the ships everyone, we have a long journey to voyage so get comfortable. Its time to show the we are not at the bottom of the food chain, and they pushed their luck to far!" Said the Elite Peskitoriantais.

10,000 ships was all they had, but there were about 500 Peskitoriantais per ship, an army that hopefully will be good and successful...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 09:06:58 pm by Netherflare »
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 08:42:08 am »
"Sir, sir, Ic-Icalla, the ViS xenobiologist delegation are here." A subordinate swam up and clicked a data-storage cartridge into place on Villu's desk.
"Well, wave them in then." Villu had never really liked any alien, less so the ViS. he had to remind himself not to refer to them as slugs whilst they were here. But, he reflected, it was better that they were his allies rather than his enemies. The team who had been resident in the Alimar system studying Icthian biology had apparently been sent to brief the fleet commanders on the new threat which appeared to be a previously-unencountered alien species. The subordinate left and before long there was a beep at the door. He pressed a button on his desk.

The door slid back, and a group of four ViS entered. They each wore a respirator which gave off small bubbles of air as it extracted oxygen from the water. Moving slug-like to the centre of the room, they stopped - holding themselves against the current that ran through Villu's room, against which he swam at his desk. Giving a very short and terse report, they left him with a second data cartridge and a feeling that he didn't quite understand what they had told him. They left the room just as smartly, and Villu relaxed a little.

Nervously reviewing the contents of the new cartridge, he finally understood what the ViS were trying to tell him in their all-too-efficient presentation. The collected reports and the other data within sent a chill through his body. Pausing to look out at the stars and the distant curve of Alimar through his window, he pressed another button on his desk.
"We must get underway. All ships. prepare to leave the system. We will then jump into hyperspace on my mark, following my vector. Stand by for further orders."

With almost the entire Icthian fleet following under his direct command he ordered the brdge crew of the Audacity to leave spacedock, before leaving his room and swimming through the corridors to join them. The sense of dread had not abated.

OOC: You don't mind, Krakow?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 08:44:23 am by Daxx »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 09:32:39 am »
Back on the Meteocolony the Ryndalian watched the oncoming battle with pleasure. "Thats it my puppets, weacen your forces and make this easy..." he mutters under her breath. Then he gets a transmission. "Master Weximaru the probes are ready to head to Hina." Good, is the secret creation ready yet?" The Ryndalian says smoothly, giving a cold glare. "Well, not yet BUT we have passed the 33.333333333333333333% mark." The thing on the other line says, suddenly terrified it backs away from the intercom. "Fine fine just prepare my Mouseymenand do it in fifteen intergalatic minutes." With that said she turns off the intercom and goes back to watching the battle which is unfolding...

What will you do?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2006, 09:45:23 am »
OOC: You don't mind, Krakow?
Not at all.

Back on the Meteocolony the Ryndalian watched the oncoming battle with pleasure. "Thats it my puppets, weacen your forces and make this easy..." he mutters under her breath. Then he gets a transmission. "Master Weximaru the probes are ready to head to Hina." Good, is the secret creation ready yet?" The Ryndalian says smoothly, giving a cold glare. "Well, not yet BUT we have passed the 33.333333333333333333% mark." The thing on the other line says, suddenly terrified it backs away from the intercom. "Fine fine just prepare my Mouseymenand do it in fifteen intergalatic minutes." With that said she turns off the intercom and goes back to watching the battle which is unfolding...
I hope this guy gets killed soon. These evil genius tangents kind of detract from the whole "we're being invaded by an unstoppable tidal wave of death" scenario.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2006, 10:06:49 am »
Well Krakow, how am I supposed to put stuff in with a race that is mostly oblivious to other life forms? (And if you actualy paid attention you would see that it adds to it...) So as not to make this spam,

"Master the Mouseymen are ready!" "Excelent send them to cordinates...

What will you do?

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2006, 11:28:11 am »
"Elder, new ship in orbit. Not of known place... look like there no life on board. Send capsules for investigate?"

"Yes, but careful. No need give lives for nothing. Target bridge and fire."

The ports on the side of the lead Orbital Defence Pod around Abbadon opened with a vacumn pop and 30-odd capsules were lauched towards the new ship. Several bounced off the hull and were teleported back into the Pod ship for another shot. The rest at the right angle burrowed deep into the derelict and opened to reveal battle ready Necromonicon. They crawed through the ship looking for life, but found none. Approching the bridge, the doors opened, and floating at the main terminal was a shiny metallic disk. It turned around and flashed its lights, indicating a grin.

//Excellent! I am Nemesis... take me to your leader... I have information of thousands of planets for you to conquer//

As he entered the control chamber of the Main Pod Ship, Nemesis was struck with sheer delight. A vast, darkly lit cavern lay before him, swarming with Necromonicon manning different termianals, obviously stolen from species all over the quandrant. To the sides were passageways, and cages holding large feirce-looking beasts who were emcompassed in the biological shell that was found on the outside of the ship. In the back center hanging on the wall was the decaying skeleton of a giant flying reptile. Under it was a row of twelve "seats," each occupied by a Necromonicon male. They were slightly smaller than the females, but their head horns were immense and gave an air of distinction. As Nemesis approched the males, he was eyed by all causiously.

"YOU!" the male with the largest horns cried. "You have information. Give!" Nemesis' translation matrix was working overtime to understand the complex series of cries and screams that were released by the male, the echos travelling through the horns caused subtle differences in tone, and thus meaning.

Nemesis grined again. //Alright, I will give you the information. But I want things in return...//
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 11:30:03 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2006, 12:11:32 pm »
The Peskitoriantais all hop into their space ships and leave the atmosphere, only to find that the neighboring Sia have come to attack. The Peskitoriantais start to shift positions and all aim for the Sia.

Missles were flying everywhere at everyones shuttle. Some of the Peskitoriantais space ships were destroyed, but mostly the Sia's were killed. It began to calm down and the Peskitoriantais began again to head the the Necromonicon planet and wipe them out.

"Repair the ships everyone, we have a long journey to voyage so get comfortable. Its time to show the we are not at the bottom of the food chain, and they pushed their luck to far!" Said the Elite Peskitoriantais.

23 ships was all they had, but there were about 500 Peskitoriantais per ship, an army that hopefully will be good and successful...

*cough* massacre *cough*
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2006, 12:37:56 pm »
"//Number 9. Download recent troop movements of all sapient races from the surveilance net//"
"Yes sir"
"//Hmmm, Torpal, Fungoid, Naucean, Wexxian, Icthian... hello... whats this? The Peskitoriantais? What do they think theyre doing?
Dear gods those poor guys are going to get masscred! Number 9.//"
"Yes sir?"
"//Reassign Capital vessels 00449-V and 10662-S. Have them follow the Peskitoriantais...um... 'fleet' at long range. On no account are they to reveal themselves unless the Peskitoriantais are exposed to danger.//"
"Relaying orders now sir"
"//Good. Hopefully we can reduce innocent deaths to an acceptable number//

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2006, 01:10:42 pm »
Nemesis grinned again. //Alright, I will give you the information. But I want things in return...//

(OOC: I believe that you are not aware of Nemesis´s Shell´s appearance! My fault sorry! he currently have 6 spiderlike sharp calved feet!, four arms with sharp calved fingers at the end! Nemesis has spend some time considering what a specie like the Necromicons would respond respectfully to!)

I have seen how you are progressing into the civilized part of the galaxy! You are strong. Yes... you have potential! but this potential is wasted if you are not organiced!

Nemesis looked around on the gathered Necromincon and raised his voice!

I have searched for a species with the potential you have all the 31 years of my life! NONE are so worthy as you!
You COULD rule the galaxy! BUT... You do not know what you are doing! the part pf the galaxy you have entered is filed with strong species, STRONG species, UNITED species.

If you will succeed you will need my help! I speak their languages, I know their tactics, their strengths  and their weaknesses!

You need my help and I need yours! Our goals are not dissimilar! I want to make sure that weak species will know their place and that the strong shall rule! and you have the power to help ME do that!

You now know the intentions I have... Now let me hear your answer!

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2006, 04:31:50 pm »
The Necromonicon fleet around the mothersphere Hina detected a signal comming from nearby. One of the Pod Ships broke orbital formation and found several small craft floating adrift in space. A scan determined they were loaded with supplies and personel: an easy meal. Once again, the standard 30 exploration capsules were launched and burrow into the hulls of the supply ships. If screams could be heard through space, they'd be the only thing comming from the supply frigates. In less than 10 minutes all five ships were under complete Necromincon control, and they quickly figured out how to fly them back to the Hina and the rest of the fleet for stripping.

----------

Far away on Abbadon, the Necromonicon Elders discussed Nemesis' proposal.

"You not like others. You no meat but you talk like meat. You metal but smarter than metal. They always answer... never ask questions... you sound like meat but are metal... Fy'Eru confused!" the eldest Necromonicon growled.

Another Elder interupted. "We accept proposition. You are metal and have bad taste. You say you 31? You join us on counsel then. Be warned, we no take kindly to be betrayed. Now, we feast to Kr'Heel and He'Lem!"

One of the cages on the side of the room opened and Nemesis could see the creature was chained by its tail to the back wall. A group of female Necromonicon lured it out to the center of the room. Two large rods came out of the floor and positioned themselves in front of the creatures face. Angered, the beast lunged towards the rods with its massive jaws. At the last moment a surge of electricity passed between the rods and shot into the creatues massive mouth, through its body, and out its tail into the chain restraining it. The creature roared in agony as it was fried alive. The Necromonicon looked at it and drooled. It was over in a under a minute, and the males rushed to begin stripping the plating off and consuming the insides. Nemesis watched in awe and thought to himself, //My God... they're savage and cruel... I'm home!  ;D//

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2006, 07:14:26 pm »
NOTE: To expand the story this is a reference post. For a complete history of communication between the sapient species from the time the Necromonicon invaded Hina to the first space fight between Necromonicon and Alliance fleets check out this link:

Coadunation of Autonomous Beings -- CAB
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3723.405
Page 28 and onward
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 07:29:55 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2006, 07:25:38 pm »
*coughs* sapient *coughs*

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2006, 07:31:17 pm »
*coughs* sapient *coughs*

There, fixed it. No more irrelevant posts plz. If you wanna tell me I did something wrong, that I'm stupid, or that I'm just a giant sexual organ of your choice, plz pvt msg. Thx.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2006, 08:08:21 pm »

23 ships was all they had, but there were about 500 Peskitoriantais per ship, an army that hopefully will be good and successful...

*cough* massacre *cough*

*cough* what is that suppose to mean? ??? *cough*
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 08:12:39 pm »

*cough* massacre *cough*

*cough* what is that suppose to mean? ??? *cough*

It means the 23 ships carrying 11500 Peskits are going to get their asses kicked when they try to take on the Necromonicon fleet of 18 ships carrying a combined 100 000+ Necromonicon.