Author Topic: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread  (Read 58083 times)

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
Re: ***THE NECRID DISCORD*** - Official War Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 11:39:09 am »
//Attention all spacefaring civilizations of this region. Having analyzed the meagre sensor information included in the Naucean distress signal we have concluded that the invading species is sapient, has access to advanced technology and is physically very dangerous. It also appears they are not native to this immediate region of space and most likely resided somewhat closer to the galactic rim.
Engaging this threat directly is not recommended for any species with a galactic influence score of less than Major Power. It is recommened that weaker civilizations avoid direct confrontations and instead seek to gather information. Any such information should immediately be shared with both major alliances.//

The Wexxian Champion Starshine was moving through hyperspace when the mesage came through the communicator!

Nemesis was working hard to find a possible location of the homeworld of the mysterious new species! He brought up the locations where there either had been reports of the beings activity or places where his long range scanners had sensed the presence of thees creatures lifesigns!

More results came each minute as his ships sensors scanned the systems in the direction the ship was heading! and soon Nemesis was able to see a pattern in the species progression. Using his tactically keen mind, Nemesis took a minute to calculate a probabel location of their homeworld!

THERE!!! the only logical point of origin, a small cluster of stars in the outer rim. Nemesis narrowed down his sensor span and consentrated it on those stars, three of them where loosely inhabited by the species, but one of them had the largest consentration of the beings he had encountered so far!

"That must be It" he thought to himself! And he redirected his ship to the system!

"This Is MY DESTINY!"

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 12:05:39 pm »
News of the naucean distress signal was quickly spread among the CAB reperesentatives. After Heir's analyzation of the mother sphere's attacker's, fear began to spread through the CAB. Not surprisingly, everyone turned to the torpals. A torpal general, 1st class, adressed the leaders of the CAB.

//Friends, fear not! The torpals have never let you down before, and they shall not start now. If these creatures are indeed as dangerous as Heir has concluded, then all the better. This is what my brothers spend their lives training for! As long as a single torpal lung draws breath, there is always hope. Even those of our army lost to the S.W.U; you can be sure they will rally their allies to this cause. Fifty of our warships are being sent to the last known location of the Hina as I speak; and, if need be, I could have more than 1000 ships mobilized in a galactic standard week. Remember, the torpals shall protect you. Zesh' blessings to you all!// 
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 12:20:37 pm »
OOC: Arent a lot of races a little too aware of what the Necronomicon are doing... I mean if neither the Nauceans or the ViS could identify them or know what they were called, then how can any other races?

OOC: We have spoken with the Necromonicon before
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 12:23:19 pm »
The Torpal's message should have been reassuring but a strange air of tenseness and foreboding could be felt in the respective headquaters of the alliance and across the territories of all sapient species.
HEIRs intelligence roamed the computer systems of ViS administration, flitting between various observation satellites in an attempt to find out more. His search drawing a blank he decided to adress the long neglected issue of the poorly organised ViS military.
Hmm. We seem to have reached a stage where strength through numbers alone isnt enough. What we need is innovation. He thought to himself.
Acessing the databanks he pulled up files from: Transmat technology, matter replication, unconventional ground vehicles, ballistics and combined Holographics and Energy fields.
How hard can it really be?

"Number 9. What is the status of administrationwide production facilities?"
"Output steady sir. Primed for rapid mass production"
"and resource stockpiles?"
"Mass stockpiled equivalent to over 10,000 V-class planets. Strategic resourse stockpiles such as animatter sufficient for a 102 cycle long period of no new production"
"Very good, send out an order to all manufacturing outposts to await transmission of new blueprints"
"Yes sir"

Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 12:30:25 pm »
News of the naucean distress signal was quickly spread among the CAB reperesentatives. After Heir's analyzation of the mother sphere's attacker's, fear began to spread through the CAB. Not surprisingly, everyone turned to the torpals. A torpal general, 1st class, adressed the leaders of the CAB.

//Friends, fear not! The torpals have never let you down before, and they shall not start now. If these creatures are indeed as dangerous as Heir has concluded, then all the better. This is what my brothers spend their lives training for! As long as a single torpal lung draws breath, there is always hope. Even those of our army lost to the S.W.U; you can be sure they will rally their allies to this cause. Fifty of our warships are being sent to the last known location of the Hina as I speak; and, if need be, I could have more than 1000 ships mobilized in a galactic standard week. Remember, the torpals shall protect you. Zesh' blessings to you all!//

#Loud Clapping (And sounds of beings making there versions of clapping) is heard all around the CAB Senate.

A Wexxian senator rises from his seat!;

\\General! I admire the curage of the Torpals, so you mus not take this a an offense, but I must implore you to be carefull, going directly to the Hina may be a trap!
We must not loose any of your brave soldiers for no reason, I respectfully suggests that you wait until your fleet is assembled till you venture there\\

A loud mumbling starts by these words and a heated debate starts over witch is the best plan!

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 12:53:48 pm »
\\General! I admire the curage of the Torpals, so you mus not take this a an offense, but I must implore you to be carefull, going directly to the Hina may be a trap!
We must not loose any of your brave soldiers for no reason, I respectfully suggests that you wait until your fleet is assembled till you venture there\\

//No worries, senator. After our last dealings with a naucean mother sphere, we have learned to tread carefully. May I also say...// the general added, with a hint of smugness, //...fifty torpal warships is a fleet.// He paused a moment, as he became more serious. //One thousand ships is a massacre.//
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 01:45:08 pm »

The Naucean Mother  Sphere Hina floats in space infected with Necros and they begin repair on the manipulator node. Screams of animals can be heard as they are eatten one by one all trapped in their cages.

Meanwhile back at CAB HQ the Nauceans are panicing over this incident and are not really assured by the Torpals.

[[On The Naucean News Newtwork (NNN)]]

Naucean Politician: "What are we going to do!! We have never had to face another Mother Sphere before! And these creatures if can take over us!! This is inconceivable!!"

Naucean News Reporter: "So Brigadier General Mysticeti what do you think of this situation? Will the Sina be deployed?"

Brigadier General Mysticeti: "We have already sent out a several Sphere Runner to pick up the survivors of the Hina. We are calling in other Mother spheres from several sectors of our territory. The Mothers Spheres Roua, Taonoui and of course the Sina will be sent out together as soon as they arrive to support the Torpals. This is nothing CAB cannot handle. The Hina was just a science sphere what was highly understaffed and not made for battle. I am not surprised it was comprised. This is a terrible loss and i feel sorrow for the families of the Hina, but you should not worry."

Naucean News Reporter: "Don't you think this is one too man mother spheres being destroyed in such a short period of time since the incident of the Sierina?"

Brigadier General Mysticeti: " No comment"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 02:56:05 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 02:42:09 pm »
Note: Ewo-Wasp has my permision to use Nemesis!

(As long as he can behave!  ;) )

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 02:44:08 pm »
Chapter II

The Good, The Bad, And The Downright Ugly

Bzzt... Bzzt... //Subspace channel open, record your message now//

Grawl! Is To'zar, Elder of Herd Pod Gra'nyr. Discovered many new foods, secured outsider metalplanet, sending all data. Have yet to encounter serious resistance, may begin sending more fleets to feed. Praise the Goddesses! May the suns Kr'Heel and He'Lem feed you well!.

//Transmission sending... transmission sent. Estimated time to arrival: 11 galactic standard days. Com off//

---------------

As word spead throughout the sector of this new threat, the various factions prepared for any hostle encounter. In one instance, a Drekesthai battle fleet and a Taeknahdian reconnaissance squadron nearly brought CAB and OTHER to the brink of internal battle. However a ViS negotiator was brought in to "simplify" the situation, and assured each side the only way to make it through these tense times was to cooperate. Things were getting icky.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 02:09:44 pm by TheNecromonicon »

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 02:54:00 pm »
they don't have very advanced hyperspace communication! hmm

My internet will soon stop so I cant reply for the next 12 hours or so!

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 10:14:08 pm »
As the Gra'nyr and the rest of the fleet approch Hina station, thousands more Necromonicon capsules are launched to help with the repair and adaptation effort. Soon the sphere is littered with Necromonicon and the 18 ships in the fleet take up standard grid orbit around it.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 01:05:17 am »
The few times a race has been able to go to where the Necromonicons have attacked, they have found corpses of the people who lived there. However, in the past few attacks, the battle-zones have been eerily clean. No blood was on the grounds, the walls, or even the ceilings. Even the dirt was clean. Also, since this has started happening, there have been reports of strange, fully biological ships in the areas of the attacks, but whenever someone investigates, there is nothing there. Just empty space.

OOC: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=4966.15 if anyone is disaggreeable to having a few people of their race being taken over and doing things to certain ships, tell me VIA PM or post. If you do not mind, tell me VIA PM or post.
OOC: There wouldnt be any corpses anyway because the Necronomicon eat them. Otherwise, no objections.

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2006, 03:44:37 am »
The Wexxian Champion Starshine jumps into the system Nemesis calculated to be the home system of the new species!

Afther making sure that that the ship is not in a decaying orbit he shuts down all systems on the ship.

The ships floats on with no light steadily rotating a littel to the side! seaming derelict!

"They have already seen me, and they will come to investigate!" he knew that they would be curious of this large ship and that they would send a group aboard to investigate!

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2006, 05:12:29 am »
The mood was tesne inside the Icthian Fleet Command. Activity was at a fever pitch as the last few tasks in the refitting of the fleet were carried out, and new recruits were trained. A spacedock carrying the newly built CVF Audacity was a hive of activity as the last of its supplies were delivered onboard, its tenders flitting to and fro glittering like faerie lights. Looking out from his window over this sight, Villurensei-icalla wondered whether the men and women of the fleet really knew what they were doing. Not one of them had seen actual combat, because almost every last veteran of the Halcyon war had died at Thishen or had retired permanantly.

His ship, which he had been ordered to mobilise having been made commander only weeks before, stretched out in front of him. The Audacity. A marvel of Icthian engineering, lessons had been learnt from the Halcyon war and the defensive capabilities of the ships had been further augmented. He couldn't wait to get back on board, but there was something within him which secretly dreaded whatever was coming.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 05:30:20 am »
Across ViS space, hundreds of thousands of machines, previously only running at mainenance capacity, began to run in overdrive. Factories on the surface of barren planets, in orbit and in deep space began building components for more factories, for weapons and for ships, in anticipation of the nearing threat. All combat enabled ViS vessels not in an area of space immediately adjacent to Naucean space and the outer rim begin to move to new coordinates.