Author Topic: The Æthirans  (Read 50582 times)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
Re: The Æthirans
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2006, 02:49:25 pm »
The following story is a RP.

The Story of the creation of the Om-exe

The Prelude

Silverstream captured several Omic and made her way back to her home planet Æridia. But what was going to be a short stop to refuel, drop off and get new orders soon turned it to a kidnapping drama when Ickik manage to hijack a escapepod and take Silverstream as a hostage. Ickik was granted a ship believing that he would not be able to run far thanks to the FTL distorting Temporial Guardian but they wear wrong. Ickik in his ignorances activated the and the two disappeared. (Damn you Æsh! Why did you not do you job and scan the Drone!  ;) )

Aboard the ship before Silverstream had disappeared she have started the standard cloning process that Æthiran Technomancers allway use when they captured a Alien species. But when Ickik disappeared silverstream and corrupted the starships computer the it seemed like the process had to be restarted. But when Silverstreams high master and teacher the Archphilosopher Lightstaff saw the project he was quickly draw to it simply because is difficulty. Many would say it would just have bin as easy to start a new cloning process but Lightstaff wanted it to go fast. He was able to recollect the data damage by Ickik and the purging program.

Now Lightstaff is starting the 3rd generation of clones. The 8 Omic of the 1st generation which Silversteam started and Lightstaff finish are healthy and well being put in to tests to see how well the cloning process works they are still just children as no growth acceleration was used. The 256 2nd Generation Omic are newly cloned. Their growth was accelerated but no other modifications we done. They are in ever way shape and form adult Omic but with a mind are still undeveloped. Many of these are send to more straining test which most of them will not survive. Some of them are given to the local chef to evaluate there use a food. (His concultion is that they tasted good with white wine souse but are a little Boonie and small. Squidlings are still going to be prefers as a Snack for the rich.) The 3rd Generation have just started. It planed that several new improved Omic races are going to be cloned. One of the are going to be bread to be fighting, spying and other Cov-ops missions to seek out Squidlings and other small creatures. The Project Dark Omic have started.

Chapter One

"Let see now how things are going. Hmm... There seem to be some additional mutations i did not expect but the computer predict that these mutations may actually increase the performances of them. Seems to be something that have bin laying latent in the gens sins the 1st generation. Maybe is comes because of the reset. Well dose not matter now." Said Lightstaff after going thought the data. Lightstaff goes thought the plans. "We will are going to create 5 diffrent breads of Omic. We will let the Shadow Emperor Sort out which onces is is worth of survival"

Lightstaff goes to the 1st area. "The 1st breed, the Omic Om-en is estmated to be a massive Knuckle-walking creature with hard armored plates. It will have a some ability to regenerate damage but with is ability to curl up like a armored ball smiler to a Squilding so will not matter that mush if regeneration is low. It will be about 1.5 meters tall."

Lightstaff then goes to the 2nd area. "The 2nd breed, the Omic Omol is estmated to be as small as a regular Omic. It will be hairless but have a scaly armor plates like Æthirans. The plates will not be as hard as Æthirans plates. The Omol will have the same skin pigmentations as Squidlings so they will be able to addapt to the background. Also have the same ability to generate a static electricity to help the climb walls. Should be a excellent spy."

Lightstaff then goes to the 3rd area. "The 3rd breed, the Omic Om-in is estmated to be around 1 meters high and will be the fasterst one to learn. Their heads will be bigger. The two arms will have two hands usefull to operate devices. Like Æthiran hands they will have 3 fingers and 1 thumb. The Om-in will also have 5 tail instead of the 3 usual. They will be the weakest of the all but there ability to learn should help them survive."

Lightstaff then goes to the 4th area "The 4th breed, the Omic Omup is estmated to be fastest of them all. it will be interesting to see how this creature will messure up is not as tall as the larger Omic breads but is long and have a vissues bite. The lungs are also proportionately bigger to help the Blood circulation. 4 legs and 3 tails."

Lightstaff then goes to the 5th area "The 5th breed, the Omic Om-ex is estmated be smiler to the Om-en in some ways. Both are made for combat but the Om-ex is more offensive in is designed. If got a furry hide like most other Omic. very muscle build. Even fast regeneration then a Om-en. Quick reactions. 2 arms 2 legs and 3 tails"

The Omic are quickly grown in the Vats and on there "Birthday" they are outfitted with simple Cybernetic implants made to help them learn faster. They are all put in to special schooling programs where there are thought the basic and are tough to speech Æthiran. Even with the help of technology this process takes longer then growing them did. "Is just like a Robot. It talks a week to build but a months to even give it a rudimentary program." said Light staff. Now some of the first and finest are ready to be tested. A Om-en and a Om-ex is put in to a small arena to test there combat skills.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:14:05 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2006, 11:09:13 am »
The Om-en looks around in surprise, then at the Om-ex. Then rolls up into a ball and starts to roll at a hig speed towards the Om-ex. The Om-ex turns around from looking around and wondering what the hell is going on and sees a the ball approaching, thinking fast he runs around and jumps on the ball, seeing it won't open he picks up the ball and hurls it into a wall. The Om-en reacts by opening up charging at the Om-ex. The Om-ex grabs the Om-en by its tail and smashes it into a floor, then starts puncing its head until the armour breaks. Reaching inside its head it pulls it apart from the inside and rips the carcass apart. Then smiles and looks up, and speaks struggling to piece together the words, "f-funny, more!"
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2006, 11:16:57 am »
Lightstaff voices is heard from the speaker system. "Good. Good. What is your name Om-ex?"
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2006, 11:17:47 am »
The Om-ex looks up, "where is voice coming from??"

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 11:25:38 am »
"Don't worry about that my little friend. Please tell me your name you teacher have given you and i will have a suprices for you."

The Technomancer teachers takes care of a large number of studies and acts as mothers for the clones. This is common use for any clone be it Æthirans or any other species. most of the time the clones are very loyal to their teachers. Sometimes a little to loyal. If that happens then the teachers is often replaces as it is consider not to good if the teacher or the students gets to attached to each other.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:31:03 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2006, 11:45:31 am »
"I not like my name! My name is I am strong! I name myself that because I am strong! Where is the voice coming from????"

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2006, 11:52:12 am »
"Well strong go in to the corridor and to the room at the end and you will get your prize"

The door that Strong enter the arena opens and he can smell the wounderfull aroma form the Gindel soup. Is not every day Strong gets Gindel Soup!
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2006, 11:56:31 am »
Strong walks down the corridor and pours the soup into his mouth, then he throws the bowl over his shoulder and shouts, "more more more!"

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2006, 12:15:15 pm »
The door close behind him and the door back to the other Om-ex opens.

Later Strong is taken to a other test. This time Lightstaff is going to see what happen when several omics meet. 1 of each races are place in the Arena. In the center of the Arena is box made out of wood. In the box there is small sphere made out of aggregated diamond nanorods with a small panel on it. Around the box a metal circle.

"Now let see if you all can work to gather" said the voices. "In the box there is a sphere. Open it and you will all be rewarded."
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2006, 12:23:37 pm »
The Omup dashes forward and grabs the box, "mine" he shouts and runs around the room, surrounding the rest. The Om-in rolls his eyes and stucks his foot out and the Omup trips up and flies into the wall, landing in a bloody mess on the floor. Meanwhile the Om-ex finds the Om-en familiar and starts to kill it. The Omol just climbs a wall and hides in a corner.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2006, 01:35:23 pm »
"Ha ha ha. Oh so primitive you all are. Do not forget about the sphere. " said the voice with a happy tone.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2006, 04:08:38 am »
Strong heres the voice and runs forward and punches the Om-in, he then grabs the box and screams "mine!" then starst smashing the box against a wall.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2006, 04:10:13 am »
The Box only made of wood brakes open and out comes the little ball.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2006, 04:11:50 am »
The Om-ex grabs the ball and clutches it. "Mine!" Then he puts it on the floor and starts to jump on it.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2006, 04:24:46 am »
The ball extremely hard dose not even have a scratch on it after Strong jumps on it. The suddenly he trips on the cursed ball and hit his head on the floor.

"Ha ha ha. This is to mush!" said the voice.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons