1 (4%)
Naukal wildlife
10 (40%)
More action pictures!
7 (28%)
Other
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Naukal - Now Part Of The NNTA  (Read 20275 times)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: Naukal - My New Spore Creature
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2007, 03:18:37 pm »
Finally! An update!

Naukal Wildlife: Part 1

Chomper (Kancednacin) Small, angler-fish like. Has large mouth and elastic stomach and skin used for bow-strings and syringe bulbs.
Tatoo-squid (Alik) Filter feeder. Swims by flapping the webbed arms like a stingray. Has an ink sack that shoots the dark liquid out of the top syphon. Ink is extracted harmlessly and used for tatooes.
Light Fish (Sninacin) Top predator of the deep ocean. Main food of the Naukal.
Shell Swimmer (Cakalni) Small, clam like animal. Swims by rowing it's arms. Filter feeder. Has a larger, whale sized cousin that feeds in the surface waters. Shell is used as a scoop or bowl after the animal is eaten.
Snapper (Klualni) Crab like scavenger. Bright red to hide in the deep where red light is dim. Sometimes eats live small fish.

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2007, 04:38:31 pm »
nice, like the chomper
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2007, 05:37:21 pm »
Naukal Wildlife: Part 2

Swamp Slider (Nausegan) Large herbivore. Has scoop-shaped claws for digging up roots and plants to eat. Has an Arctic cousin that does the same for snow-algae. It's horns and spikes are used for fending off Spiny Sliders and Naukal.
Spiny Slider (Deyraxegan) Arborial pack hunter. Is colored to blend in with the ribbons of brown on a Tree cone. It's main prey is the Climb-fish, but will attack Swamp Sliders and even young Naukal.
Climb-fish (Senicaenacin) Small herding sap-eater. Has tubed tounge to suck up sap of the Tree cone. The first animal to develop a insulative body covering. Feather-like structures cover the body. Has a prehensile tail for extra grip. Like most animals on Naujek, it has blue blood which shows vividly on the head crest. Is crypticly colored like it's cousin, the Spiny Slider. Lives in communial nests of up to 60 individuals in large, old Tree cones. A greenish paste of partially digested sap mixed with saliva lines the nest. Breeds 3 times a year. The round eggs are gathered every 3 years during the Celebration of the Young and fed to the younger Naukal that are unable to go onto land.
Lantern Bug (Tralni) Small biting insect. The Lantern bug is highly luminecent. Feeds on dead plants and animals, young Tree cones, and sometimes even live animals if food is scarce enough.
Tree cone (Seni) Large land plant. Made up of several smaller ones grown together. Home to Climb-fish and Spiny Sliders.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 06:11:40 pm by Darth Grievi »

Offline a14gt

• Lode Runner
  • Raised from the dead!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Naukal - Now Part Of The NNTA
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2007, 07:15:20 pm »
the spiny slider looks so freaking cool!
Bow down fool. HAHAHA!

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: Naukal - Now Part Of The NNTA
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2007, 11:55:38 pm »
Ripjaws only power is his Mouths muscles behind it, you know. It has scales too I think