Author Topic: I got the creature editor!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 23976 times)

Offline Batz

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
I got the creature editor!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 07, 2006, 11:42:56 am »
its AWESOME!!!!!!
i got it from a friend that work in maxis site updater. you cant create a flying creatures but its still kick ass!!!!
he told me it still a beta editor and he doesn't know how it will be when its done but i'm happy has hell.
you will be able to get it soon with e-mule.

gec05

Re: I got the creature editor!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:48:25 am »
*gives a stern and authorative face* Screenies now or we wont believe you... -_-

[edit] Second of all, are you even supposed or even allowed to have it? Where's Will Wright? Let me talk to him...  >:(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 11:52:22 am by gec05 »

7 who ate 9

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 11:53:27 am »
its AWESOME!!!!!!
i got it from a friend that work in maxis site updater. you cant create a flying creatures but its still kick ass!!!!
he told me it still a beta editor and he doesn't know how it will be when its done but i'm happy has hell.
you will be able to get it soon with e-mule.

You little dirty liar. Unless your that guy whos dad friend works for maxis then your lying, and you can't be that guy because this is your first and only post.

Offline chaosandwalls

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Opening a new can of spam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 11:54:07 am »
*gives a stern and authorative face* Screenies now or we wont believe you... -_-

[edit] Second of all, are you even supposed or even allowed to have it? Where's Will Wright? Let me talk to him... >:(

I agree, screenies or theres no proof. Icould sya i had a spore beta version, but with no screenies, people would call me stupid. wait, they already do but my point is still valid
There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

gec05

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 11:54:59 am »
We're not that gullible.  ::)

TheChaos7

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 12:01:17 pm »
screens now dammit!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 12:31:00 pm »
screens now dammit!
Youre letting him win you know.

Why would some random guy get the editor before the big video game review sites. You fail. Go back to BS land.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

gec05

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 12:39:46 pm »
True, however, I saw the Green Mile way before it hit theatres. My sis new a guy who was reviewing the movie. But being that Batz hasn't said anything since, it's becoming apparent that he's lying. You have anything to say Batz? No? I thought so... I can see what you're doing.  ;)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 12:55:31 pm by gec05 »

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 01:46:07 pm »
Heh. Liar.

Don't feed the trolls guys, no one else post.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 02:14:13 pm »
As somone who has acually tried it out I do not belive him at all. Its only been like 4-5 weeks sicne E3 and i bet the creature editor still has BIG bugs. If he really had it he would have mentioned somthing about the broken parts. :P Sorry you be a liar. Also i think this is in the wrong section anywho. This should be in Spore General.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 02:16:30 pm by Hydromancerx »

Offline Caltrop

• Defender Devotee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 02:15:50 pm »
As somone who has acually tried it out I do not belive him at all. Its only been like 4-5 weeks sicne E3 and i bet the creature editor still has bugs. If he really had it he would have mentioned somthing about the broken parts. :P Sorry you be a liar. Also i think this is in the wrong section anywho. This should be in Spore General.

Speaking of, did you ever get those screenshots of your naucean in the editor sent to you?
Spore RPG: http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=2069.0

STRAWBERRYCLOCK IS KING OF THE PORTAL

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 02:16:36 pm »
. This should be in Spore General.

Wrong section? I thought this WAS the section for made up stuff...

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 02:19:11 pm »
. This should be in Spore General.

Wrong section? I thought this WAS the section for made up stuff...
ah, touche.  :P
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 02:19:35 pm »
As somone who has acually tried it out I do not belive him at all. Its only been like 4-5 weeks sicne E3 and i bet the creature editor still has bugs. If he really had it he would have mentioned somthing about the broken parts. :P Sorry you be a liar. Also i think this is in the wrong section anywho. This should be in Spore General.

Speaking of, did you ever get those screenshots of your naucean in the editor sent to you?

No not yet. I have been sened an e-mail asking once a week for 4-5 weeks now and all i get as an answer is "Caryl will take care of you!  --Cheers!" from Tiffany Spencer - EA Senior PR Manager. I think i will go send another. If anyone knows Caryl Shaw's e-mail that would be good cause she is who would the screenshots.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 02:20:59 pm »

No not yet. I have been sened an e-mail asking once a week for 4-5 weeks now and all i get as an answer is "Caryl will take care of you! --Cheers!" from Tiffany Spencer - EA Senior PR Manager. I think i will go send another. If anyone knows Caryl Shaw's e-mail that would be good cause she is who would the screenshots.

WaitWaitWait, you acctually, MADE the naucean in the editor? Or did they do it for you? or what?