Poll

Would You Download the Peski's When Spore is Live?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: The Peskitoriantais - My New Creature - 2 Year Anniversary!  (Read 68393 times)

Offline DK_Man

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: The Peskitoriantais - My New Creature
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2007, 04:27:38 am »
Those chunies freak me out! :o

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2007, 04:29:21 am »
Simply Awesome, great job.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2007, 03:13:51 pm »
Ok, 4 more creatures then i will finish the government and start talking about economy. After economy, i will start talking about Present-Future stuff that the Peskitoriantais events that eventually make them a galactic empire. That soun good to everyone?

The Ruean

The Rueans were the first "true" fliers of all the creatures, and unfortunently, the last. The Rueans were about as tall as a human, and were covered with feathers. The Ruean lived in the north Ionee region. The Ruean were similar to the Toriantais in brain power, but exceeded for more faster in the begining amongst all the animals. They liked to dive into the water and scoop up the prey into the beak and slurp it down whole into the belly. The feathers keep the Ruean warm in the water once in it. There were no real threat toward the Rueans, except the usual rampages of unsapient creatures running through the tribe or city. The city the Ruean built was named Viennai, probably one of the prettiest cities in all the land.

The Ruean were causing other creatures, the Sia, to become jealous of them. And once the Ruean created the first space ship and got ready to leave for the meteor shower, that is when the Sia stepped in. The Sia bombarded Viennai and destroyed every single thing. Scraps of metal from the buildings were all on the ground. The space ship was the only thing left, except for remaining Ruean. The Sia left for Calp, and the Ruean then soon died of the smoke clogging up their lungs from the meteors.

The Laytais

The Laytais were the Toriantais cousins. They resembled in every single way possible; bone structure, skin, organ systems and brain capacity were identical. Except the Laytais had unusual spike running along its back. The Laytais used these spike for energy from the sun to grow, protection and food. They would attract little insects to there spikes and when a creature touches it, it is instantly fried because all they do is lay in the heat and they reach melting point temperatures.

The Laytais nestle themselves on the southern part of the continent where it is more dryish like. For a Laytais to live, all it has to do is "lay" down and wait for everything thing it needs to come to it. When it rains, the water falls on them and gets soaked in through the skin and is used, and if too much rain comes, they soak it in and store it for later. When animals get attracted to the spikes, they touch it and die and the Laytais harvests the food. And sun for growth and warmth. If they ever have to get up, it is because of them needing to breed, which is twice a year.

Comments and Questions would be nice!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:17:16 pm by Netherflare »
I Want Patience, and I Want It NOW!

Peskitoriantais - http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=5046.0
Violandro - http://violandro.myminicity.com/

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2007, 03:15:23 pm »
You've got plenty of creativity, that's for true  ;)

Offline DK_Man

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2007, 08:17:39 am »
i like the city, and the lay guys are cute!

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2007, 09:50:06 pm »

The Humzeas

The Humzeas are some of the first slithering types of Nairotians. They lived on the left side of the river and nestled in the trees during the day, but to sleep they go in holes they dig. The trees they were perched on werent tall at all, about the size of a humans, and it would have its tail latched onto a branch and come down and have its mouth open up and suck onto the prey, or grab it if it is a little farther away.

Another type of species of Humzeas wouldnt leave their hole unless needing water. They stay in the hole and wait for a prey to come near it and then they jump out and latch right onto the victim and tear it down to the ground. When the Humzeas knows it is dead, it drags the body down into the hole with it for it to feast on later.

The Petipeu

The Petipeu are most used for other species benefits. Races used to use them for fertilizers. Species feed them seeds and then put them in an area that the planting will be done. The Petipeu eat the seeds and digest them out of the saliva on the back end of the tail. They created this special protein that let the seed grow 10x faster then it did out in the wild.

Offline DK_Man

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2007, 07:12:34 am »
haha, the snail guy!

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2007, 01:41:11 pm »
Pre-Prominent Government

When the Toriantais rebirthed from the ocean, they needed to put the Rodnich system back in order to get their feet on straight. They added the word Peski in front of their name and became Peskitoriantais. The Peski's moved back to the present site of Ramshai and saw the destroyed city. They instantly started rebuilding, and rebuilding the government. They set up a monarchy and let the heir of Rodnich take over, Rodnichs grandson. His name was Rodnich III, his father died in the water when the meteors came. Rodnich III though, set up some not so great divisions amongst the people. 3 social classes formed. The Hitai - Lowest class, the Itai - Middle class, and the Jitai - High class.

The system was instantly not liked. The Hitai were sent to live on the outskirts of the cities, usually on the farms or in little apartment buildings, and payed 75% of the taxes. The Itai were almost just like nobodies and paid 25% of the taxes. They lived in the city, but just had the right amount of money to survive. The Jitai were that ones that lived in high rises, condos and private homes. They paid no taxes.

Till one day, when Ramshai was complete and they went to rebuild Ennae, the Hitai and the Itai refused to go along with the Jitai. If they didnt go, there would have been no work in Ennae. This did not please Rodnich, so he ordered a shooting of the Hitai and Itai if they didnt come to work. 3,500 Peski's lost their life till the Hitai and the Itai gave up and moved with the Jitai. Once in Ennae, everyone started to rebuild and kind of get along. When Ennae was complete, the Peski's walked back to Ramshai, but on the way, went and rebuilt Nicolton and Veronaville. Only this time, the Hitai didnt go back to Ramshai.

Rodnich III was eagerly furious. He was getting ready to send orders for a secret society, named Project III, to go in and kill random Hitai in the 2 southern cities to get them to move back to Ramshai. But as he was writing the order form to send in troops, he was murdered by another secret society from Veronaville. They placed a note on Rodnichs dead body saying that the cities are now independant states, now named Nicolton, Ionee; Veronaville, Nanai. While the state of Ramshai was now named Ramshai, Ralae.

Now there needed to be an heir to the throne. And Rodnich III had no sons, but a daughter which was named Vilek. So Queen Vilek took control. And she destroyed the social classes, which brought some of the Hitai back to Ramshai. The first reform she did was to make sure that the two other states pledge alliegance to her. So she first polietly asked, and Ionee agreed and joined them, but as for Nanai, they said no.

As Ramshai is now investing alot of money and work into a space and military program, this starts bringing us into what is called the Prominent Era, which ill finish in another post.

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
Re: The Peskitoriantais - My New Creature - Government Update
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2007, 08:11:13 pm »

Prominent Government

After Nani said no to the alliegance with the Queen, everyone knew it wasnt going to be a pretty turnout. Queen Vilek declared war on Nanai, the first war against the same species ever since the tribal stage. She recruited troops from either Nicolton or Ramshai to meet at the town hall to hear the orders. Vilek explained that you attack the people, not the buildings because we just rebuilt the city. So a troop of 25,000 Peski's marched from Ramshai to the edge of Veronaville. Once there, they saw only a mere 5,000 opponents from Veronaville. They thought this was going to be easy, but boy were they wrong. The 25,000 charged the 5,000 and instantly behind the Veronans (Native Veronaville Civilians) came laser type guns attached to the buildings and started shooting at the Ions and the Rams. After a few seconds, hundreds of Peski's were dying at every stroke. The armor wasnt providing any protection at all.

As the smoke cleared, bodies of Peski's lay dead throughout the land. 4,000 Veronans lived, and only 500 others survived. The Veronans charged the leftover 500 and killed them. When the news got to Vilek, this did not please her one bit. She ordered for more troops, only this time, in the new prototype space ships. Also this time, take out whatever you can so we can become the best, that means you can destroy the city. In about a Peski year, 1000 ships were created that could hold up to 500 souls. They launched and went for Veronaville. Without hesitation, each ship started dropping bombs onto the city. As they were falling, the lasers were vaporizing them, along with the ships. The ships were dropping like flies, until the one with the atomic bomb started to rush into the city, and crashed into the side, letting the bomb do its stuff...

BOOOM...

The city implodes and Veronaville is just a tiny crater with a little mountain in the middle. Now Ionee and Ralae are the present independant states, along with Ennae. Later, a parade was held for the victory of the Rams and the Ions. Afterwards, they mourned the deaths of the 30,000+ Peski's and build a monument. Though this day marks the start of some marvelous revolutions that lead to the galactic empire that it will be.

Queen Vilek was official proclaimed queen of the Peskitoriantais after the Veron-Ram War, and declared the day it ended the begining of the Sara Tubla Empire. In the Peski language, it stands for the "Freedom for the Rights of Natives". Because of the new technology that was been made, it also needed resources. So a big economic jump was activated making Nairot a popular place to work in its region of the galaxy. The population is growing, and eventually the cities of Nairot become one giant city. But these will be further detailed explainations of the future of the Peski's.

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2007, 09:27:56 pm »
I just drew my own version of that last pic out of sheer boredom. You'll love it. Can't scan it till tommorow tho  ;)

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2007, 01:20:29 pm »
awesome pic

i totally want to draw a version of it too  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2007, 03:34:17 pm »
Alright, my version of the..ermm....that last pic  ;)

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3981/cci00036bf1.png

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 03:38:10 pm by Brandonazz »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 27, 2007, 04:19:20 pm »
nice.  8)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2007, 04:53:34 pm »
haha, i love it!

Ok Opera, your turn! lol

Offline Netherflare

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Peski's > You
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2007, 06:59:06 pm »
Here is the Peskitoriantais Empire in the year 50 for them, 2080 for us:

The land is completely 1 city. They started digging into the mountains and transporting the dirt into the water, creating a whole nother island that they use now for industry. They have a complete Space Port on the island of Ennae. The Ennae island stayed with the city name Ennae, but the main land became known as New Ramshai, which includes everything. There is a green area in the middle of the main island, that is a park. By this time, Nairot has 55% Peskitoriantais, and 45% other creatures from other planets spanning the universe.

25 years later from that, about 75 years later for us, they have become a galactic empire expanding thousands of lightyears long.

They control several other solar systems that contain many other organisms. The Peski's have started to live in these unknown lands and colonize them, brining the money back to the main empire of Iksep.

Comment and suggestions would be nice!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:20:25 am by Netherflare »