Author Topic: Fthipt-Clikm- My new creature  (Read 2941 times)

7 who ate 9

Fthipt-Clikm- My new creature
« on: June 08, 2006, 08:49:29 pm »

Here is my new creature:

http://artpad.art.com/?j0lpj21iht00

Allthough i actually can draw, i don't have a scanner :-\.

If someone else can draw this that would be great, i should probable post a description though, so....

As you might see the legs have arms on them, well actually the legs are just arms but where there ellbows are, they have hoof type feet. The hands have five fingers, with the long claw type fingers at the edge and three smaller fingers in the middle. There is a long neck with a beak at the end of it. The beak has two tentacles which are used like tongues. The body also has another section that divides into two, one leading to two more legs. The two legs also lead to a part that doesn't really have a name, with two ears and a nose at the top (the thing at the right of the picture). The other part of the Aborka is a long connection to a head type thing with a mane on top of it (the green and blue fur by the eyes). The head has the big, bloby eyes and two, smaller, round eyes. The head also has two long arms with three figured hands. The heads color is allways the same color as the mane.

I hope that wasn't to confusing, i am in a rush right now so i will edit this post later. I will make religion, evolution, and all that fun stuff later, i allready have an idea for evolution but as i said, i need to go.

EDIT: I added to the picture something that i frogot.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 10:41:34 am by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Dude, please be legible. (MAKE SENSE!!!!!) Other people might get confused by this, (WTF!) but because I'm more pycho than you could ever be I understand this. (I get it LOL!) but since I can't draw that well I can't help you. (I'm too lazy.) I'll check back later when you get more information up, (I'm just gonna ignore this for a while, durr...) untill then Saijen. (Buhbye, hehehehehehehe.)

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

Dude, please be legible. (MAKE SENSE!!!!!) Other people might get confused by this, (WTF!) but because I'm more pycho than you could ever be I understand this. (I get it LOL!) but since I can't draw that well I can't help you. (I'm too lazy.) I'll check back later when you get more information up, (I'm just gonna ignore this for a while, durr...) untill then Saijen. (Buhbye, hehehehehehehe.)

I tried editing it a little, it still might be hard to read though, it is hard for me to explain it, mabye when i post the evolution people will understand better.

http://artpad.art.com/?j0kshn1kz720, this might be easier to understand, numbers!

1=ears
2=noise
3=legs 2
4=extra fat
5=feet on ellbows
6=hand and fingers
7=arm/legs
8=beak
9=tongue/tentacles
10=main body
11=the part the serparets all the other parts
12=connector to head type thing
13=thing with no name
14= mane
15=big, blobby eyes
16=small, round eyes
17= long arms with three fingers
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 09:35:52 pm by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Numbers don't help but moving the skin so I can see it does.

What will you do?

7 who ate 9

Oh yeah, in that drawing there is one leg/arm, but the Abor actaully has two.

Male/Female differences! http://artpad.art.com/?j0lpep6pt64

The females have longer body parts to protect and take care fo their younglens while the males are usally used for going to gather food (they have shaper claws), shelter (biger brains, no offence girls). The youngleens can allways tell there mom by the mane, it is one colour, the beak is the same color so the babies know to go there for safty. The males beak is for telling others to back off, beacause there beaks are used for fighting. The females have biger eyes and bigger no name things so they can easiley sense their children.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 09:21:00 am by 7 who ate 9 »

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
Re: Fthipt-Clikm- My new creature
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 10:37:44 pm »
Hmm, lable stuff in the pictures?

Offline tooma125

• Akalabeth Addict
  • Viddy Well, Droog. Viddy Well.
    • View Profile
    • The Matarissans
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 06:54:57 am »
Sounds like it could be a really good creature. All it needs is a little storyline, and simple pictures. Good job, though!  :)
Matarissans make my soul cry blood...

TheNecromonicon

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 06:18:48 pm »
Whoa... now I remember why I quit doing acid... ****  :-\