Author Topic: Gaming Steve Tournaments Redux  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Gaming Steve Tournaments Redux
« on: June 08, 2006, 07:03:34 pm »
So, in an effort to not make this into the mess that the original thread was and is, this is going to be relatively simple unless somebody doesn't get it. Basically, skim through the fake quote, then post with as much information as possible re: what you want to go here.

Quote from: A description
This is in the PC Games section, but console/portable stuff can go here too if you don't feel like making a friend code thread or whatever it is you damn kids do.
Console/portable games will be seperate from the PC games but equal.

SECTION ONE: COMPETITIONS, SERVERS, MATCHES, FORUM PARTIES, ETC.

If you want to arrange or join one of the above, send me a PM or (this is a new feature in the expansion pack) post in this thread. You might want to include stuff like time, user name, game name, and player limit.

I'm sure that you could hop in uninvited for some of these, but for tournaments or pre-arranged games, you should think for a while about that. Or, if you want to be cool and aloof like me, you could put a password on your game that would then make your game exclusive to Gaming Steve readers, forum members, or people you invite.

SECTION TWO: HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THIS GAME I'M PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW WANT TO JOIN? IT'S FREE

If you want your session of some free game to get greater publicity, first, check to make sure this thread is getting attention. Then, send the message or post in the thread (which will not only get my attention, but that of people who don't randomly click on threads with no new posts) with the same stuff that applied above, if possible. Recurring sessions or even servers of free games go here -- what matters is that it's free. Provide a download link, plzkthx.

SECTION THREE: WANNA JOIN MY CLAN ILL GIVE U A BILLION CREDS

If you started a clan and want some more people or you want to start a clan, send me a message or post. If your clan already exists or is brand-new, include a list of who's in it, the name, and if you want to be cool and aloof (like me). If you're trying to get a clan together but you don't have enough people to form one, send/post and you get your own little section for clans that would be really cool, but don't exist because the man, you know, he's keepin' us down! Also, include a list of who's in it, the name, and if you want to be cool and aloof (like me). These can also be browser-based games.

If you join a clan, it would be convenient if you could tell me: then I can add you to the list.

SECTION FOUR: WANA PLY MY GAEM IL GIV U A BILION CREDZ

If you have a hella awesome forum game that could actually count as a game, maybe a crappy Flash game, but a game nonetheless, you probably know the drill by now. This isn't a list of actual games that you've written -- if you have, though, Mr. Wizard's thread has a section just for you.

Clash of the Clans counts as a game. Those voting games we all love to hate count as games. Free association, stories, image threads, and postcount++ do not.

So, without any further ado:

Section One: Arranged Games, Spontaneous Games, Tournaments, and Servers

Section Two: Section one, but these games are free

Section Three: Clans

Nexus War: GamingSteve

Members:

Destero (Daxx) - Leader
  Dreamalynn (Genesis) - Lieutenant
    AceMan (Vivec) - Sergeant
    Flamester (Flamester_) - Sergeant
    Lord Rizniik (Rizniik) - Sergeant
  Samog (Samog) - Lieutenant
    Anyman (Danzik) - Sergeant
    Swerv Merv (swerv) - Sergeant
  Samuel of Krakow (Krakow Sam) - Lieutenant
    Glarg (Hengix) - Sergeant
    Tal the Wanderer (Tal) - Sergeant
Section Four: Forum Games

if this were a wiki, that whole quote could just be a template
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 04:49:21 pm by Samog »

"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD