Author Topic: Nexus War: Gaming Steve Faction  (Read 568094 times)

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus War
« Reply #1515 on: August 16, 2006, 02:15:00 pm »
I got back from my vacation today and since I had been away for more than five days I had to respawn my character. After Id done that I make my way back to the the stronghold, (I manged to kill some evil guy on the way) and I notices that I cant access the safe. Anyone knows why?

Offline Gunner

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • No Smoking Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 16, 2006, 02:24:54 pm »
I am Playing!
Its FUN! ;D
:O
Also, Gunner is one of the children.
It's true.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: August 17, 2006, 01:24:46 am »
I found fo scroll of dispell greater ward and I'm stocked up on First Aid Kits. I need to find people to heal now.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Psammeticus

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Crazy Pharaoh from 500 B.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 17, 2006, 03:56:05 am »
My name is Psammeticus, and I'm rping evil.
Pharaoh and co. Beating people down with a ceremonial mace since 3,200 B.C.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 17, 2006, 04:04:26 am »
I found fo scroll of dispell greater ward and I'm stocked up on First Aid Kits. I need to find people to heal now.

You should find plenty of people in resource buildings, since you often get people who head in there and spam AOE attacks to get their damage rating up. Just don't AP out there, because you'll probably get caught in those same attacks. Try to sleep next door whilst you're still Tier 1.

I got back from my vacation today and since I had been away for more than five days I had to respawn my character. After Id done that I make my way back to the the stronghold, (I manged to kill some evil guy on the way) and I notices that I cant access the safe. Anyone knows why?

You should have safe access acccording to the faction admin panel. I guess it's probably because the game thinks you just joined our faction, and you have to wait a day to get safe access (that's coded in, I can't change that). You'll just have to wait an AP cycle or two, and it should give you access.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 04:07:00 am by Daxx »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: August 17, 2006, 04:59:12 am »
Guys, do we have any long-terms plans?

What was the faction that was bullying us? I think we should recruit thier other victims into some large co-alition of factions, and raid the hell out of our mutual foes. Also, any none-mutual foes. We'll simply lie and say all our enemies are siding with the bully, then use the co-alition to beat the crap out of evil factions.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 17, 2006, 05:01:40 am »
Guys, do we have any long-terms plans?

What was the faction that was bullying us? I think we should recruit thier other victims into some large co-alition of factions, and raid the hell out of our mutual foes. Also, any none-mutual foes. We'll simply lie and say all our enemies are siding with the bully, then use the co-alition to beat the crap out of evil factions.

You should join Cobra, he's currently working on something like that.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 17, 2006, 05:05:33 am »
Do we have a seperate faction forum? If not, i could make one. Gaming Steve is very public.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 17, 2006, 05:10:10 am »
Do we have a seperate faction forum? If not, i could make one. Gaming Steve is very public.

Again, Cobra's working on it. Anything that needs to stay private and within our own faction only can be sent out in a faction mail (or PMed to me so I can send it).

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 17, 2006, 05:21:28 am »
I set up a forum but I haven't had time to do anything with it I been busy with some real world stuff recently the link is a few pages back though you can go tot he forum just PM me over gaming steve pm system if you really want to help out I might get you to go and promote the site on other forums with allied factions.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 17, 2006, 05:32:21 am »
I set up a forum but I haven't had time to do anything with it I been busy with some real world stuff recently the link is a few pages back though you can go tot he forum just PM me over gaming steve pm system if you really want to help out I might get you to go and promote the site on other forums with allied factions.
I'll try to promote the site.

i saw the address written in magic marker in-game also. I didn't know peopel could do that.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 17, 2006, 05:44:17 am »
Someone wrote the address of my site on a rock I havent publicized it that much who did that?

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 17, 2006, 06:00:45 am »
Not sure if it was that exact address, but it was defintiley an Invision forum.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 17, 2006, 06:12:55 am »
yeah well Dax said dont go writing our forum on rocks we don't want RRF members finding it.

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 17, 2006, 06:14:41 am »
yeah well Dax said dont go writing our forum on rocks we don't want RRF members finding it.
Make the forum password-protected, then only tell trusted people on other forums the password.

I think we should also check out RRF forums whenever possble. Keep an eye on them.