Author Topic: Nexus War: Gaming Steve Faction  (Read 569013 times)

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus War
« Reply #1410 on: August 01, 2006, 05:19:32 pm »
Damn. I learned something today. You can cast spells straight off of scrolls. So I had this great spell and I was itching to cast it. Naturally, I did. I missed. Turns out that after you cast spells straight from a scroll they burn up and are forever gone. >:(

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #1411 on: August 01, 2006, 05:21:38 pm »
Oh, thats good to know. I accidently dropped a spell because I got clicker happy deleting some inventory and the items moved up a notch.  :-\

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 01, 2006, 05:24:20 pm »
damn I got killed too, luckily I found two high level evil guys when I respawned and I had full AP plus a potion of combat clarity and strength, now lvled up.
edit: oh Daxx I'm still not sure on my final choice, but odds ar it'll be a seraph
edit2: just read the ridleytown reply, looks like they aren't going to do anything to stop the constant raids, I still think a stronghold in paradise is a good idea, and planar protection is only 10cp

No the heck with running I say we gather up our allies and send them a message of our own and drive the out of the area.

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 01, 2006, 05:28:24 pm »
I agree. Though today was not my NW day. My only good spell burnt up, my Myrmidon got killed within seconds of spawning (I was ganged up on. But I put in a few good hits on them too.) My low-level alt is 9 exp from leveling to #4.

Anyways, my GS faction guy is going to be at the libraries reading and getting spells, so I might miss the RRF raid, which I fully support.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 01, 2006, 05:41:18 pm »
We made all those alliances with local factions I say we put them to use I'm sure many local factions are just as annoyed by RRF our combined forces should deal with them easy.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 02, 2006, 03:02:10 am »
We made all those alliances with local factions I say we put them to use I'm sure many local factions are just as annoyed by RRF our combined forces should deal with them easy.

This is the RRF. Whilst I am all for raids, before we know whether our allies are onboard perhaps it's just better to consider moving.

Edit: Okay guys, looks like we're leaving. I'm sick of being bullied and griefed by a faction we have no hope of retaliating against. Next AP cycle I get without being killed, I'm taking down the stronghold.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 03:54:06 am by Daxx »

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 02, 2006, 05:49:38 am »
What the f*ck? We are just going to let them win!

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 02, 2006, 05:51:44 am »
What the f*ck? We are just going to let them win!

Do you know who the RRF are?

The answer is no, we're not going to do nothing, so to that end I'm going to have a chat with the higher ups of our allied factions, and see what they think. Frankly though, I don't feel that taking on the most powerful faction in the game is a smart move. Which is why I'm upset, because I'm fairly certain that Jorm had in mind to stop people from attacking factions who don't have a chance to fight back.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 02, 2006, 07:02:25 am »
I have started reading up on them a bit sure they are powerful but if they are causing as much trouble for us as every other faction in the area I doubt we even have to just consult the good aligned factions if it gets organised well enough I'm sure we could attack them for days on end.

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: August 02, 2006, 12:40:01 pm »
*Enter Braveheart Scene*

FREEDOM!!

*Exit*

Anyways, I thought the OS was the biggest, and if the OS was taken down, we can take down the RRF. Do we have the NRA nutjobs with us? They're a pretty decent-sized faction.

werechicken

« Reply #1420 on: August 02, 2006, 02:40:28 pm »
I'll join in any raid on ridly town because, quite simply, they are a bunch of C***s, but I have to agree with Daxx that we should move our stronghold, I've already posted some good areas in paradise and we would have much less hassle

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 02, 2006, 02:52:21 pm »
Is everyone who hasn't ascended okay with picking up planar protection then?

Offline stuck

• Robotron Automaton
  • Who is John Galt?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 02, 2006, 03:23:47 pm »
I'm Okay with it (I'll never ascend, as LadyM won't either). But I think we should at least give the raid a try. It will probably fail, but it will be fun as hell. :)

Besides, everyone is going to pick up planar protection sooner or later.

werechicken

« Reply #1423 on: August 02, 2006, 03:45:10 pm »
right next time I respawn I'll make my way to our stronghold (I got killed by a lvl 22 seraph!!) ioh and I've just dumped a load of crafting itmes in the stronghold safe (mostly chunks of marble and paradise water) as well as numerous potions and spells. So when shall the raid begin?

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 02, 2006, 03:49:17 pm »
We're not raiding as of yet. And if we were, I wouldn't post it on these public forums.

Moving the stronghold is our main priority. I have negotiated a ceasefire for 48 hours so we can get out.