Author Topic: Nexus War: Gaming Steve Faction  (Read 569352 times)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus War
« Reply #750 on: June 21, 2006, 04:01:23 am »
The safe and everything in it will reappear if/when we reinstate the stronghold. Don't worry. However, I'm fairly sure we're going to have to get our next stronghold legitimately.

Gave us a nice taste of what having a stronghold is like, though. Gives us something to work for.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #751 on: June 21, 2006, 04:08:41 am »
Yeah, I liked it. I also like our current location but if you decide then let us know. I'm off on an adventure since I respawned far away.

Offline Kiev

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 21, 2006, 04:22:18 am »
Sorry guys, your stronghold just happened to be near where I spawned after last EM.

Unfortunately I missed out on your standard, as another small faction took it.

They got your last 3 guys in the stronghold, while I was waiting for AP to regen.

Hidden inside  ;)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 21, 2006, 04:39:27 am »
Sorry guys, your stronghold just happened to be near where I spawned after last EM.
Unfortunately I missed out on your standard, as another small faction took it.
They got your last 3 guys in the stronghold, while I was waiting for AP to regen.
Hidden inside  ;)

Kudos for finding our forum - at least we know we're facing smart cookies here and not some punk-ass kids.

werechicken

« Reply #754 on: June 21, 2006, 04:41:52 am »
okay I'm officially good now (my pipe's dripping with the blood of the fallen) can someone send me an invite and tell me where your fortrss is located, please

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 21, 2006, 04:43:45 am »
okay I'm officially good now (my pipe's dripping with the blood of the fallen) can someone send me an invite and tell me where your fortrss is located, please

Head to the meeting place in the FP, and someone will send you an invite. That was where our stronghold was.

Offline Kiev

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 21, 2006, 04:44:09 am »
Just a quick heads-up to you guys. You don't have to be in same location to invite someone to your faction. Just get a link to their profile, and if you are logged in as someone who can invite, there should be button for invites at the lower right of the page.

And now I'll leave you guys alone. Have fun, hope to see you later in the game, when you get a real stronghold :)

Offline Calqhoon

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 21, 2006, 04:51:35 am »
Haha, cheeky bugger

werechicken

« Reply #758 on: June 21, 2006, 05:17:17 am »

Head to the meeting place in the FP, and someone will send you an invite. That was where our stronghold was.
right I'll just finish hitting people over the head with my pipe and I'll be round there like a shot

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #759 on: June 21, 2006, 05:18:07 am »

right I'll just finish hitting people over the head with my pipe and I'll be round there like a shot

why does it sound like your having way too much fun here?  :D

werechicken

« Reply #760 on: June 21, 2006, 05:19:01 am »
hey I'm one of the good guys, and it is waaaaaaaaaaay to much fun

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 21, 2006, 05:20:25 am »
Yup, smiting evil is gooood. Looks like we have another eventual seraph in werechicken
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline crippits

• Donkey Kong King
  • Insert Llama noise here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 21, 2006, 10:31:08 am »
i would play more, but for some reason my browser doesn't let me see everything. All the information is all jumbled up in on part of the screen. so i don't know how much i'll be able to play. anyone have any suggestions?

Bow before the Llamas! They demand your respect!

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 21, 2006, 10:39:54 am »
What browser are you using? They said they are having trouble with Internet explorere. You could try changing browsers, or if you haven't update IE to 6.0, it works fine for me in 6.0.  Other then that I'm not sure.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline crippits

• Donkey Kong King
  • Insert Llama noise here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 21, 2006, 10:46:10 am »
I am at work right now, so i don't know the exact version of IE i use. So it is something on their end then?

Bow before the Llamas! They demand your respect!