Author Topic: Nexus War: Gaming Steve Faction  (Read 567596 times)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus War
« Reply #660 on: June 18, 2006, 08:52:24 am »
I guess some get greedy and use all their AP's attacking people and forget to save any to go somewhere safe.

If you're at a lower levels it doesn't matter so much if you die - you'll probably spend fewer APs respawning than you would finding somewhere safe to hide.

On a different note, I'm finding that Destero is my slowest-levelling character, which is really weird. Maybe I should stop babysitting you guys and go out to get some XP.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 18, 2006, 08:54:36 am »
I guess some get greedy and use all their AP's attacking people and forget to save any to go somewhere safe.

If you're at a lower levels it doesn't matter so much if you die - you'll probably spend fewer APs respawning than you would finding somewhere safe to hide.

On a different note, I'm finding that Destero is my slowest-levelling character, which is really weird. Maybe I should stop babysitting you guys and go out to get some XP.

Good idea. You wouldnt want to be overtaken by too many of your faction underlings... Maybe I should get another promotion...
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #662 on: June 18, 2006, 10:30:53 am »
why is there a magical force around our stronghold?
Strongholds automatically get a ward that keeps everybody else out (even Void Walkers.)
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

werechicken

« Reply #663 on: June 18, 2006, 10:58:09 am »
wahoo I've leveled up! So I've bought sense morality skill and I'm going to try and kill evil people to get my morality up from -18

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 18, 2006, 10:58:36 am »
wahoo I've leveled up! So I've bought sense morality skill and I'm going to try and kill evil people to get my morality up from -18

Just make a new guy...you really have no chance.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

werechicken

« Reply #665 on: June 18, 2006, 11:01:13 am »
nah I'm still neutral so as long as I just kill or attack evil people I'll be fine

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 18, 2006, 11:33:25 am »
Yeah, hes ok. If he had become evil it would have been very hard. He would have had to level up in some neutral way, then bought a skill like first aid or engineering and then slowly and painfully dragged hi morality back up.

werechicken

« Reply #667 on: June 18, 2006, 11:35:08 am »
although I'm now about to kick the snot out of some fool who dared to attack me then run into the building I'm entering, he's neutral so I may just have to hit him once with a pipe

Offline Brutus

• Ice Climber
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 18, 2006, 11:36:13 am »
or spit in his face and have sex with his mother
Never mind your own business.

werechicken

« Reply #669 on: June 18, 2006, 11:38:20 am »
or spit in his face and have sex with his mother
hmm, I don't see a button for that.........

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 18, 2006, 11:42:15 am »
although I'm now about to kick the snot out of some fool who dared to attack me then run into the building I'm entering, he's neutral so I may just have to hit him once with a pipe

Don't. He may be trying to become evil which is why he hit you. If you hit him you'll take another morality hit, and when you reach -20 your evil.

By the way Werechicken, whats your name in game?
My karma ran over your dogma

werechicken

« Reply #671 on: June 18, 2006, 11:49:56 am »
Werechicken, and now I'm on -19, crap, better go and beat up some scientologists or something and get my morality up

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 18, 2006, 12:02:20 pm »
There is actually a faction called'the knights of L Ron' or something... but I think theyre good.

Offline Genesis

• Elevator Action Operator
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 18, 2006, 01:40:56 pm »
HEY! I have my evil Characters sleep in hospital all the time and they almost never get killed!

What will you do?

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 18, 2006, 01:59:35 pm »
If anyone wants healing XP head out to gun shops. I just hada look. Everyone is trying out the new SMG's and their new area of effect attacks. Loets of hurt people.
My karma ran over your dogma