Author Topic: Nexus War: Gaming Steve Faction  (Read 576394 times)

Offline Calqhoon

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus War
« Reply #720 on: June 20, 2006, 06:45:56 am »
You can't be -20 to join I think. Our faction is good. To get an invite you have to be in the same area as someone in the group I think. Maybe if you can get near the apt and post, someone can go and give you one. What is your character name?
It's Calqhoon. I'm dead at the mo (Valhalla seems to be my 2nd home), just waiting til I've got a good wad of APs 'til I respawn. I was actually outside the apt a while back but I don't think anyone was online. I'll see if I can walk to the apt later today. It'll be within the next 5 hours, 'cos I probably won't be fit to do anything after watching England's world cup game.

God, I really do ramble, don't I.

Thanks though LadyM.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 20, 2006, 06:49:45 am »
There spent a good amount of AP wacking someone updside the head.

Offline Morslok

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 20, 2006, 09:32:03 am »
To be honest, the times I have gone to IRC chat, the talk is usually about something else or some other game.

Well, LadyM, The reason for that is it's kinda hard to talk about a game that you play for 30 minutes a day tops for more than 2.  Also, we can't really talk about team strategy unless everyone is there (especially Daxx).

I'm at 40/39. I found a sewer grate so maybe that is the way out. I'll stick around and see what I can find though. I might have to dump some of the crappy thngs I'm carrying though. And I can't remember who killed me this time. I'm sure I was an easy target.

Go south.  There is a bridge to the mainland on the south side of Fort Tague.  Then make your slow meandering way north and west till you get to 15,33.  Also, use the map in the first post for minimum AP wasting.
Signed, Morslok

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 20, 2006, 09:37:54 am »
I think we should can the strategy until a few of us are tier 2 classes. Then we can start infusing locations and generally planning stuff.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 20, 2006, 09:42:43 am »
I got killed at about the same time... I doubt it was related since I was quite a way away from the base... some level 11 myrmidon just decided to smack me around :(
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Calqhoon

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 20, 2006, 10:44:43 am »
Right, I'm at the apartment now. Can someone invite me please before I'm killed :P

Offline Calqhoon

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 20, 2006, 11:13:15 am »
Unfortunately my char is too far away at the moment, I just wandered past with an alt though and saw you were in the square below our Stronghold and almost dead  :'(
Haha, thanks! I was down to 19hp and managed to get a few squares away and hide. Hopefully I won't be found. Maybe I'll leave it for tomorrow then. If someone could PM me when they're online near the HQ I'll log on and move back, i'm only a few squares away.

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 20, 2006, 11:29:27 am »
I'm there now if you have enough AP.

Offline Calqhoon

• Qix Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 20, 2006, 11:33:36 am »
Damn, sorry, I was on the phone here at work and someone killed me, haha. Never mind, I'll wait 'til tomorrow when I've got enough xp for the trip. Thanks anyway though Henquix... your name sounds a bit like a chicken milkshake :D

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 20, 2006, 11:39:25 am »
I haven't died yet and I just hit level six. Take it from me, the best place to log off is a hospital. Also we have an evil level seven and an evil level nine at 15,34. áI need to wait for AP, but if anyone wants to discourage them from hanging around...
My karma ran over your dogma

werechicken

« Reply #730 on: June 20, 2006, 02:41:28 pm »
I can't connect my charactor at the moment>:(

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 20, 2006, 06:58:19 pm »
If you wanting to join and no one is online just hide out in the hospital theres plenty of people who stay there to help make sure that you aren't found then just post in the forum you wanting to be joined someone will be along heck most of our faction sleeps in the hospital anyway.

Offline Morslok

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 20, 2006, 07:33:12 pm »
Hey guys, Kiev the leader of the Wrecking Crew, is currently attacking our stronghold.  Killed Tal then me.  Don't know if he plans to destroy the stronghold, but their faction is only 1 level above ours...  Also, their faction is a 4 member, level 3 faction, with 23 karma.

This is their description:
Karma? Honor? Stronghold? None of those are for us. We go around taking down strongholds which happen to be on our way, no matter the level. See annoying stronghold which you think you can take down? Attack it, kill everyone inside, and claim the standard. Expect to be hated, not loved. We are here to see strongholds crumble.
Signed, Morslok

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 20, 2006, 07:53:48 pm »
Do you know where they hang so we can can retailiate?

Offline Morslok

• Battlezone Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 20, 2006, 07:58:34 pm »
They have no stronghold, so the only way to retaliate is to institute a KoS order on all members of the Wrecking Crew.
Kiev
Crall
Shiverin' Tobias
Tony Hale
Signed, Morslok