Author Topic: Nexus War: Gaming Steve Faction  (Read 577169 times)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus War ###NEWBIES PLEASE READ FIRST POST###
« Reply #1830 on: October 25, 2006, 03:36:51 am »
Update in 1.2.5 that I know will make people happy:

Other

* Significantly lowered the death chance for falling off chains.

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
« Reply #1831 on: October 25, 2006, 05:19:30 pm »
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: October 25, 2006, 05:48:28 pm »
It's a pain in the backs ide how finding the items to make armor is so hard. I spent a couple of Ap ccles in facotries and so far all i got is 1 bag of leather i bet it will break and I'll lose it when a mrymdon comes to get me during the day.

Offline Henqix

• Stargate Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: October 25, 2006, 10:55:46 pm »
Say hello to the new Seraph. :)

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: October 26, 2006, 02:39:10 am »
Yay Halloween items in the store!

The skin of this humongous woman has turned a translucent red. Blood and other fluids visibly pulse across black, stringy muscle and bone. She is wearing a necklace of shrunken skulls and a set of brass knuckles. Her body is covered in thick, black, organic-looking plates. Her fingers end in ragged, blood-encrusted claws. She is surrounded by a thick cloud of buzzing flies. Her head is a skinless, fleshless skull.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #1835 on: October 26, 2006, 06:05:28 am »
I just made level 16 and have been alive for 48 days  :o

I have 21 points to spend. Should I get infuse or spend it on a spell? Dispel greater ward? Blood boil? oh.. the decisions...

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 26, 2006, 06:19:07 am »
We can always have another infuser just head out the the forest to the east of the paradise town plenty of its far enough away from town you can spend as long as you like with out getting attacked.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #1837 on: October 26, 2006, 06:20:43 am »
It doesn't matter where you infuse? I thought you had to infuse around the stronghold.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: October 26, 2006, 06:31:55 am »
You can infuse by the strong hold but I find that all the other factions hold the squares around the strong hold so to infuse any of those squares it would take 10 infusions to free up a square and then another 10 or how ever many u place into that location.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: October 26, 2006, 07:53:14 am »
That's kinda one of the problems of our location - there are too many factions around us to be able to infuse easily; like Cobra says we have to go out of the way to find a place that we can do it easily without being overwritten. Maybe after we've all mostly leveled up we'll change to a location that will allow us to do other things. Primarily, we're where we are now for the books in the Vault.

I'm thinking of a place in paradise that won't be too far from a portal to Valhalla, that way we can go on resource runs and maybe raids. We might move around a couple of times before we settle - for example, we will need the resources to make pristine armour and weapons (and a whole bunch of spares), ammo, stuff like FAKs, amphetamines (I think we've run out) and more mundane things - and we can move near to each of those places in turn to farm them for items. Nomads is us.

That's all for the future, though.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: October 26, 2006, 09:21:38 am »
That's kinda one of the problems of our location - there are too many factions around us to be able to infuse easily; like Cobra says we have to go out of the way to find a place that we can do it easily without being overwritten. Maybe after we've all mostly leveled up we'll change to a location that will allow us to do other things. Primarily, we're where we are now for the books in the Vault.

I'm thinking of a place in paradise that won't be too far from a portal to Valhalla, that way we can go on resource runs and maybe raids. We might move around a couple of times before we settle - for example, we will need the resources to make pristine armour and weapons (and a whole bunch of spares), ammo, stuff like FAKs, amphetamines (I think we've run out) and more mundane things - and we can move near to each of those places in turn to farm them for items. Nomads is us.

That's all for the future, though.

Place it near a portal to Purgatorio. One or two of the main islands have everything valhalla has, but with less people out to kill you. Not to mention it also gives us convenient acess to more tier 2s and 3s.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Daxx

• Golden Axe Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: October 26, 2006, 09:59:05 am »
Place it near a portal to Purgatorio. One or two of the main islands have everything valhalla has, but with less people out to kill you. Not to mention it also gives us convenient acess to more tier 2s and 3s.

Smart thinking. Any ideas where in particular?

Offline Samog

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • objectivists are dumb
    • View Profile
    • -
Re: Nexus War ###NOW WITH LESS CHAIN DEATH###
« Reply #1842 on: October 26, 2006, 01:52:26 pm »
I like the easy access that we already have to everything useful in Paradise (including the portal to Stygia).
"Fine. Don't believe me. I'm not lying. all your laziness which you mistake for something funney is driving me insane, quit fooling around!  dude this is just wrong, very wrong. reality does not consist of constrained language. go lock this thread malt. I love the payment."4MOD

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: October 26, 2006, 03:59:57 pm »
We have easy acess to everything in paradise with the exception of guns. Paradise is not a Gangsta's paradise, ironically.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: October 26, 2006, 04:37:49 pm »
Theres plenty of gun places in stygia though. Still I was think a SH near a purgitory portal of even in there would be good. Actually in purgitory wouldn't be as good seeing most of us wouldn't respawn anywhere near the SH that often but close to a portal would be handy.