Author Topic: World of Warcraft- Test server  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
World of Warcraft- Test server
« on: June 08, 2006, 09:55:53 am »
I have been playing on the " test server " with all the new updates and instances. I am really loving Naxx( the new instance coming out soon)
  I made a premade 60 warrior, and i am having a great time tanking in Naxx. the new things that Blizzard is coming out with is very estanishing, and im loving it. i also pvp'ed some and had a great time having all the best gear in the game.  ;D. I just wish that it was a little less full, awww, a 3k person wait to get in. Anyone else play on the test server? im a human warrior named sawmillz.

also have any of you guys checked out this test server?

Hey i play Wow and i have many Char. on server name Norgannon alliance. ( US ), if you play on this server horde or alliance email me at gregroberts7@yahoo.com . see yea ingame!
Current level- 60 ( almost 61 )

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft- Test server
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:11:42 am »
whenever i use the test server shortcut, it says, "the update has successfully installed, please restart" and then i click restart and it just quts and doesen't go back in. it keeps doing this every time...
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline Sawmill

• Mystery House Madman
  • WoW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 04:53:13 am »
yes, this is what you do, you download the file from the main website, and once you are finished downloading it, if you dont have to dont restart it, im not sure if I did that. Anyway, you keep it inside the folder, you do not put a  shortcut on the desktop screen and dont put the file on the desktop. I dont know why but when its on the desktop, i always get a wow errror and i can not open it. So every time i want to open it, i just go to my computer and get it from the world of warcraft forlder, and its in there under wow test, then the link for the game is in there, just open it from there and  dont make a shortcut, thats what works for me. let me know if you keep gettin probloms.
Hey i play Wow and i have many Char. on server name Norgannon alliance. ( US ), if you play on this server horde or alliance email me at gregroberts7@yahoo.com . see yea ingame!
Current level- 60 ( almost 61 )

Offline aname

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • The name's Mario, Mario Mario.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 10:47:22 am »
no, no errors. just quits.  a big black screen appears, then quits.
Back in black, with a gray dry brush and a red stiple effect.

Offline OmniOck

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 04:52:19 pm »
I hate only being able to have 2 characters on the PTR. What if I make one and I don't like it, and BANG! I lost one of the two slots. You don't get the slot back if you delete on of your characters.
-----

Common sense makes no sense as it is not commonly used!
( And thanks Alex for the sig!)