Author Topic: Zombie invasion  (Read 9468 times)

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
Zombie invasion
« on: June 06, 2006, 10:14:37 am »
Post what you would do if the world was infested by zombies and post the type of zombie that you would do it to.

Zombie type 1
Very slow and stupid can not open doors or duck crawl and other things you can fit in if you just moan a lot.

Zombie type 2
As fast and strong as a normal human can crawl and run can tell the difrence from humans and zombies.

Zombie type 3
As fast and smart as the human it once was can open doors crawl duck use guns ect anything a normal human can do it can do.

Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie invasion
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 12:40:04 pm »
I would probably just find the nearest mall, break in, and create a total lockdown inside at shoot everything that gets near the mall. :D

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 12:50:12 pm »
Type 1
Go in my closet in my room, get my crowbar*, pick up my girlfriend, and go zombie-hunting.

Type 2
Get my crowbar, pick up my girlfriend, barricade wal-mart..

Type 3
Get my crowbar, pick up my girlfriend, barricade my house.

*Why is there a crowbar in my closet, you may ask? Two words: zombie invasion.  (except for the fact that I acknowledge that zombies will most likely never exist, that pretty much is why i have a crowbar in my closet. Yes, I have no life.)  :D
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 12:52:45 pm »
Type one: Put into play everything video games have taught me and kick undead ass! Theres got to be a baseball bat, crowbar or sawn-off shotgun within a few meters of my starting point.

Type two: Put into play everything Half-life 2 specifically has taught me and seek out the nearest converse-wearing winchester-wielding mad priest.

Type three: Put up token resistance and then become one. They can do everything humans can... so whats the difference?
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Spore2DaMax

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 01:10:44 pm »
1. Look at them - instant death - permanent

2. Look at them - instant death - permanent

3. Look at them - instant death - permanent

I win
Quote from: Samog
Spore2DaMax, for your incredible threadjack, I dub thee R. Spore2DaMax, second in rank only to those in the Most Holy Order of Freud.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 01:30:26 pm »
Type one: Put into play everything video games have taught me and kick undead ass! Theres got to be a baseball bat, crowbar or sawn-off shotgun within a few meters of my starting point.

Type two: Put into play everything Half-life 2 specifically has taught me and seek out the nearest converse-wearing winchester-wielding mad priest.

Type three: Put up token resistance and then become one. They can do everything humans can... so whats the difference?
You lose every thing that makes you you, you go on a never ending hunt for brains and after you eat one you get to be yourself for 10 minutes then you go into a mindless state that hunts brains rinse and repete.

Offline SmileyMan

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 01:35:20 pm »
Btw. Who ever said that zombies have to be meat eating, and even cannibals? They could be vegeterian hippies.

Offline Damned_Zombie

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 01:45:28 pm »
We, The Alliance of Hellish Things, banished all those kinds of zombies to antarctica. Freeze with your plants, you damn undead hippies!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 01:57:27 pm »

You lose every thing that makes you you, you go on a never ending hunt for brains and after you eat one you get to be yourself for 10 minutes then you go into a mindless state that hunts brains rinse and repete.
Fine... if I encounter type 3 zombies I'll find some old industrial complex and lure them in and then splash them with acid so they die.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Twiggs

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 02:21:40 pm »
Kill with golf club.

Kill with guns.

Hide in bunker, set off thermonuclear warheads, emerge a year later and play Fallout 3.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 02:52:45 pm by Twiggs »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 02:40:49 pm »
Type one: I would try to capture one and study it.

Type two:   I would try to capture one and study it.

Type three:   I would try to capture one and study it.

Really i would be so fascinated by the fact that where undead peeps walking around. Who could resists getting to know them better?  Heck if I'm luck i might even build my own army of Zombies and find a way to become immortal!
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

7 who ate 9

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 02:52:32 pm »
1. Kill it, easy.
2. Get friends together and try to make a plan, or hide.
3. Try to hide or reason with it, i might become one because, as Krakow said, it wouldn't really matter if they are as smart as humans. (but in no moives i ever saw where zombies are smart...)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 03:03:39 pm »
Yeah the third on i would not call a Zombie. Maybe Ghoul or something. Zombie are suppost to be dumb or without free will.
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 03:18:49 pm »
Then what you say damned is typing because some evil overlord told him to?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 03:51:51 pm »
Yeah if he really is a Zombie and not a Revenant or something like that.

Zombies are actually considered to exist in some way. Wile technically not Undead their apeare as they where living dead. A Dark Voodoo priest uses Bokor to "Reanimate" the dead person. In reality the priest use a toxic potion that is given to the subject before the Zombie Transformation. This potion then set the person in a deathlike state. After the burial of the subject the priest dig up the subject and reawakens him/her and then use the subject as a slave. Still there are some controvesty behind Zombie Transformation and some do not agree with what i just told you.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:43:35 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Ęthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons